MESO-Rx Sponsor HilmaBiocare Official

It is normal for testosterone cypionate to crystallize when it gets cold. The crystals that you see is the actual testosterone. Shipping it to the US via plane (low temperatures in high altitudes) will definitely do that to cyp. Heating it will bring it back into solution. You can use a warm water bath or a blow dryer with a narrow nozzle or whatever to heat it.
Hey,

Can test prop also cristallize like that,
Or only test cyp?

Already thnx !

Hey,

Can test prop also cristallize like that,
Or only test cyp?

Already thnx !

I think the shorter esters like propionate are prone to crystallization, which is why solvents like ethyl oleate are often used to dissolve them. The longer esters in general don't have that problem, cypionate is more of an exception.

Spoke too soon… test is expiring in a few weeks. Already messaged BBpower about this order too. Sounds like others having similar issues. Will be posting updates on the resolution.
Will add store credit to your account so you can reorder, just email your order number to theBBpower and explain the issue. Also mention that you need 20eur of store credit to be added to your account :)

Will add store credit to your account so you can reorder, just email your order number to theBBpower and explain the issue. Also mention that you need 20eur of store credit to be added to your account :)
Have done this. Got a message it was taken care of, but to date still not. Will continue to follow up

Touchdown. 2nd order. Took 11 days from the day of ordering to receiving the package. Communication has been good, usually got an answer in <1 hour.
IMG_20220421_162347.jpg

Have done this. Got a message it was taken care of, but to date still not. Will continue to follow up
Have been credited.

All in all, excellent products and communicative buying process.

Just be aware it does take time, there may be a goof. It ain’t Amazon! But can’t say they are not responsive.

I fully Recommend :)

Are Hilma Arimidex and Nolvadex legit or you recommend I stick with pharma?

I aromatize like crazy and want to be 100% carefull. Thx

Slight change of EU warehouse working schedule due to technical reasons.

✅ Work - 26/04 Tuesday
Not working - 27/04 Wednesday
Not working - 28/04 Thursday
Not working - 29/04 Friday
Not working - 30/04 Saturday
Not working - 1/04 Sunday
❎ Slow recovery - 2/05 (Monday)
❎ Slowly getting back to work - 3/05 (Tuesday)
❎ Slowly getting back to work - 4/05 (Wednesday)
✅ Work as usual - 5/05 (Thursday and every day thereafter)

✅EU->USA warehouse working schedule is not affected.

Best regards.

Wholesales MesoRX.PNG
Dont forget about our wholesale offers. Use one of the contacts to get pricelist and start doing business with us. We are always looking for reliable partners.

Examples of prices that start from 1000 eur order.

Oxandrolone - 22 eur and lower
Testosterone P - 12 eur and lower
Clomid - 14 eur and lower.

Request Pricelist:

Email: hilmabc@protonmail.com
Wickr: hilmabc
Telegram: HilmaBiocareSupport