MESO-Rx Sponsor HilmaBiocare Official

Needed some, ordered by Hilma and got the package within 1 week. In 1 word; Great! Definitely coming back for more.

Attachments

• unnamed.jpg
    unnamed.jpg
    931.7 KB · Views: 82
Sono disponibili i nuovi hilma con nuovo ologramma e codici di verifica?
Ciao. Devi solo registrarti e accedere al tuo account. Lo sconto verrà applicato automaticamente. Puoi controllare il link per la registrazione sulla pagina principale o qualsiasi altra attraverso il thread.
Sono disponibili i nuovi hilma con nuovo ologramma e codici di verifica?
Elenco attuale di prodotti con nuovi ologrammi.(tieni presente che potresti ancora ricevere pacchi in vecchie scatole!!!)

Bolda
Test En
Test Prop
Tren En
Tren Ac
Tren Mix
Bac Water
Oxan
Oxy
Stan tabs
Mester
Anstrozole
Clen
Letrozole
Exemestane
Viagron
Tad C20

Wholesales MesoRX.PNG

Dont forget about our wholesale offers. Use one of the contacts to get pricelist and start doing business with us. We are always looking for reliable partners.

Examples of prices that start from 1000 eur order.

Oxymetholone - 24 eur and lower
Clenbuterol - 7 eur and lower
HGH Liquid kit- 140 eur and lower.

Request Pricelist:

Email: hilmabc@protonmail.com
Wickr: hilmabc
Telegram: HilmaBiocareSupport

do you have a webpage? where can i see the product list? How long does delivery takes to germany? Would like to do a test order.
You can check thebbpower.com website for full product list. Also you can check hilmabiocare.com website for company information.
Regarding sales related questions - do not hesitate to contact me.

HGH Liquid + Testosterone (1667x706) 2.PNG

HGH liquid promo is still on. Buy HGH liquid and get free testosterone of your choice for free!

TuchDown.PNG

Touchdowns are being rewarded! Get 20 eur back as store credit for a photo and review!

Needed some, ordered by Hilma and got the package within 1 week. In 1 word; Great! Definitely coming back for more.
...how do you know it's great if you just got it? we care about results not the pretty packaging.

guys, what's the word on hilma? are they good to go right now?

where can i order us domestic hilma? or international with express shipping
depends on where you at,friend. is it States? im afraid we dont offer domestic states shipping at this point. but our standard delivery works pretty well.