MESO-Rx Sponsor HilmaBiocare Official

Hello
I placed my order on april 14, received tracking number on may 4, but my package still hasn't arrived. Ordered through bbpower (order number 3713).
Tracking says it's in transit but it shouldn't take this long to ship inside eu.

One of your NPP vials I order is crashed , it’s foggy and looks like a vial of cum

Attachments

• 49ACD636-8FAA-40C1-9739-51EF323B68D2.jpeg
    49ACD636-8FAA-40C1-9739-51EF323B68D2.jpeg
    2.5 MB · Views: 61
  • FB297B54-7557-45C5-9B33-17CE7108B554.jpeg
    FB297B54-7557-45C5-9B33-17CE7108B554.jpeg
    974.5 KB · Views: 59
  • EDDC5700-3259-4564-8972-17271FFD4809.jpeg
    EDDC5700-3259-4564-8972-17271FFD4809.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 57
Hello
I placed my order on april 14, received tracking number on may 4, but my package still hasn't arrived. Ordered through bbpower (order number 3713).
Tracking says it's in transit but it shouldn't take this long to ship inside eu.
I ordered and payed too on Monday (EU to EU (Germany)), no Track iD yet but hope i dont need to wait that long.
But 15 Work Days so 10 Left no stress her. And looks like Hilma Testo E is not in EU warehouse anymore or i can't buy it her, but France is stil her as Warehouse i was thinking you send from france so im really confused. Hopfully my Order is going smooth. I Ordered thebbpower.com. And yeah im a bit nervous is my first Time Ordering something like that, normal more the Sarms type.

Last edited:
I ordered and payed too on Monday (EU to EU (Germany)), no Track iD yet but hope i dont need to wait that long.
But 15 Work Days so 10 Left no stress her. And looks like Hilma Testo E is not in EU warehouse anymore or i can't buy it her, but France is stil her as Warehouse i was thinking you send from france so im really confused. Hopfully my Order is going smooth. I Ordered thebbpower.com. And yeah im a bit nervous is my first Time Ordering something like that, normal more the Sarms type.
Send me a PM with your email, i will take a look whats the problem.

Hello hilma

U dont have test propionat and enantat for shipping in EU?

Greets
Harry
Should be in the middle of this week.
One of your NPP vials I order is crashed , it’s foggy and looks like a vial of cum
Send info regarding your order, we will take a look from where it came and will replace you.

Send me a PM with your email, i will take a look whats the problem.

Should be in the middle of this week.

Send info regarding your order, we will take a look from where it came and will replace you.
No need to replace ,just put It in hot water and it became clear don’t know if it’s now okay and g2g to inject haha

Hello
Indeed , a lot of time passed. You checked your mailbox? French trackings sometimes dont update good.
Anyway keep me informed , we will reship the package from different warehouse in case of non-delivery.

Indeed , a lot of time passed. You checked your mailbox? French trackings sometimes dont update good.
Anyway keep me informed , we will reship the package from different warehouse in case of non-delivery.
OK just got the email with SHIPPING ID Now im hiped thx

Good to know, thanks!
If it helps, i was cruising on it for several months.

175mg e7d had me at 977ng/dl—175mg e10d has me at 834ng/dl. Smooth as hell with no complaints. The only reason I stopped using Hilma was that I dislike the whole shopping cart and account for shopping thing. That’s the only reason.

If it helps, i was cruising on it for several months.

175mg e7d had me at 977ng/dl—175mg e10d has me at 834ng/dl. Smooth as hell with no complaints. The only reason I stopped using Hilma was that I dislike the whole shopping cart and account for shopping thing. That’s the only reason.
Appreciate it, I've been reading a lot on TU lately and seen your posts. The conclusion I came to was it's stable as hell and e7d is way better than say TE/C twice per week. Also guys seem to really like it, the only ones that say it's not good are the ones that never tried anything except TC/TE for trt/cruising purposes.

Did you front load or just switched over? From the information I gathered by digging the studies half life should be 21 days for non castor oil version. I'm trying to figure out the best approach for me, I'm thinking of mini frontload so to speak and taper down my sustanon a bit, since large portion is decanoate I assume it's gonna help me when loading, well at least on paper.

So what are you using now? Still TU or switched to something else? Is your shbg on the lower side? Did you find dealing with e2 was easier or harder than say other esters? Overall feel? Intramuscular or subq?