MESO-Rx Sponsor HilmaBiocare Official

ok can Track it now i gues cuz right now not anymore...... Its just sayed you gave it to the post yesterday.

Wholesales MesoRX.PNG

Dont forget about our wholesale offers.We are always looking for reliable partners.

Examples of prices that start from 1000 eur order.

Oxymetholone - 24 eur and lower
Clenbuterol - 7 eur and lower
HGH Liquid kit- 140 eur and lower.

Request Pricelist:

Email: hilmabc@protonmail.com
Wickr: hilmabc
Telegram: HilmaBiocareSupport

TuchDown.PNG

Get 20 eur back for sharing your touchdown picture!

Shop on theBBpower and get 20% discount on your first order. Use promo link below to activate your bonus!

Code:
https://thebbpower.com/create_account?customer_bonus_id=KlGMcn717

Just a heads up about hilma. Ordered Test enantate and Masteron from bb power.
Just to let you know guys,i think in one of them ( test or mast) is piss inside. I got a very bad reaction from one of them. Took blood the day after to check if i have an infection. Yep. And because of this infection ( i don't know what the fuck is inside the bottles) my heart is thru the roof. I wanted to order test from Liska( sold out) or deus power but since deus needs around 10 days to deliver i said to my self fuck it let's give this company a try( thank god I ordered only 2 bottles.)
Result : with bb power it took as long as deus. And i got an infection. ( Yes i can inject. I am riding test for 20 years now. )

Can you tell me the batch number for test E please?

Indeed , a lot of time passed. You checked your mailbox? French trackings sometimes dont update good.
Anyway keep me informed , we will reship the package from different warehouse in case of non-delivery.
Yes, I check my mailbox every day it still hasn't arrived tho :(

Is anyone using testosterone enanthate from Hilma with the batch number 060118 (exp. date 01 2024) and has had problems with pip or infections?

Is anyone using testosterone enanthate from Hilma with the batch number 060118 (exp. date 01 2024) and has had problems with pip or infections?
man i hope not ..... I ordered and looks like my stuff is coming the next 3 Days so..... Nowim nervous about quality. Buyed Testo E too + aromasi and ViagrON all from Hilma.
If i get my stuff i tell you my Batch too. I wil injekt same day if it get delivered so if i feel bad i tell you. Or if you did take it tell me how you feel. Thx man Great Forum her i like it

Last edited:
Yep. Slight Pip and it's a bit crystallized. Contacted Hilma directly and thebbpower with images. Waiting for response from thebbpower.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220606-022729_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20220606-022729_Gallery.jpg
    731.4 KB · Views: 73
  • Screenshot_20220606-022811_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20220606-022811_Gallery.jpg
    422.8 KB · Views: 72
]

Can you tell me the batch number for test E please?

Batch: 060118.
Yes my blood has shown that my number was a bit high.
But not an Dangerous infection. The pip tho was heavy for a couple days....

But as i said. The pip could also be from their mast. I injected both at the same time...good luck...

]

Batch: 060118.
Yes my blood has shown that my number was a bit high.
But not an Dangerous infection. The pip tho was heavy for a couple days....

But as i said. The pip could also be from their mast. I injected both at the same time...good luck...
Are you running a test e/mast e cycle? Could you provide some feedback?

Yep. Slight Pip and it's a bit crystallized. Contacted Hilma directly and thebbpower with images. Waiting for response from thebbpower.
Ok does that mean hilma has Bad Batches around right now? Wow if that is true forget the reputation they have thats a goner. Lucky for me i buyed Driada Medical too should arrive this week. Hilma's should be her Tomorrow or the day after. In Germany today is a Hollyday

Ok does that mean hilma has Bad Batches around right now? Wow if that is true forget the reputation they have thats a goner. Lucky for me i buyed Driada Medical too should arrive this week. Hilma's should be her Tomorrow or the day after. In Germany today is a Hollyday

Primo is fine. All past test batches were fine too. It seems only this 060118 batch is causing issues. The official Hilma said new test batch is up since last week in DMs.

If anyone is interested in sending this batch for testing, DM me. Maybe we can share the expenses of it

Last edited:
Primo is fine. All past test batches were fine too. It seems only this 060118 batch is causing issues. The official Hilma said new test batch is up since last week in DMs.
GOOD i hope i get a new one get shippment ID Monday but Track was saying Thursday. So Finger cross im lucky maybe. Cuz i won't inject this batch.

Last edited: