MESO-Rx Sponsor HilmaBiocare Official

banner_HB_1667x706_Partnership_01.jpg

Dont forget about our wholesale offers.We are always looking for reliable partners.

Examples of prices that start from 1000 eur order.

Oxymetholone - 24 eur and lower
Clenbuterol - 7 eur and lower
HGH Liquid kit- 140 eur and lower.

Request Pricelist:

Email: hilmabc@protonmail.com
Wickr: hilmabc
Telegram: HilmaBiocareSupport

Vouch for Hilma!

I was bit skeptical at the start but am now blown away after receiving my order. Pharma level quality (if this stuff isn't pharma? it all looks pharma).

Impressed with the quality of the product, the packaging (each product has a unique serial code you can check on their website), the communication, the speed of shipping, etc. Made an order from California.

If you're thinking about pulling the trigger with these guys, please do not hesitate whatsoever. I got test, deca, tren, hgh, dbol, anavar, clen, AIs, PCT, etc. So far no PIP and everything super smooth.

I'll post some pictures this weekend.
ETA to Cali ?

@HilmaBiocare Hey can i Take Aromasin all 3 Days 25 mg to get E undercontroll? Or is this stupid. All say i should make bloodwork all 4 Weeks but other say just Take aromasin all 3 Days 25mg what do you say?

@HilmaBiocare Hey can i Take Aromasin all 3 Days 25 mg to get E undercontroll? Or is this stupid. All say i should make bloodwork all 4 Weeks but other say just Take aromasin all 3 Days 25mg what do you say?
take it if you start to notice discomfort in the nipples or other side effects such as gynecomastia, as long as you have it at hand everything is under control, including an AI in a cycle does not have to be because if that depends on how your body aromatizes, I recommend you do analysis before taking the aromasin

take it if you start to notice discomfort in the nipples or other side effects such as gynecomastia, as long as you have it at hand everything is under control, including an AI in a cycle does not have to be because if that depends on how your body aromatizes, I recommend you do analysis before taking the aromasin
Thx man can i ask 1 more quastion. So you do Bloodwork all 4 Weeks but what exact are you testing. 1 Time Testo and Free Testo but wich E exact thx man.
Cuz i cant est ALL cuz in my country itss so expensiv to test thats it cost up to 200 Euro

Thx man can i ask 1 more quastion. So you do Bloodwork all 4 Weeks but what exact are you testing. 1 Time Testo and Free Testo but wich E exact thx man.
Cuz i cant est ALL cuz in my country itss so expensiv to test thats it cost up to 200 Euro
I dont know what you mean about the bloodbwork and testing, you want to test the testo?

Bro i had such fucking pain yesterday couldn run @ all Today is better but stil hurts.
Funny part when i hit almost my nerve that hurts SOOOO Bad the inject place is fine and actually dont hurt much but man when i fucked up the first time... nothing swollen or something but jesus.

Bro i got 20 Euro for making a revier on Trust do i get another 20 Euro for the Touchdown pic? And yes call me Greed

Hey is it normal thats hilmas Testo E looks like wather in the syringe? Its clean and looks like wather i was thinking its oil right ?

Bro, are you high? Jus jokin

Hi

I want to ask about hilma in Saudi Arabia. I have gor some primo. How do i know if it good or not

Sor my English not perfect

Thank you

SOOOO update to my Fucking hard PAIN.....

Its now clear i complettly fucked up my First injection . Now after 5 Days pain and stuff is gone to 90%.
Left Leg Friday injectio, Brutal pain cant even walk anymore. After 2 Days pain gone to 80%..
It was a normal Reaktion from my Body for Fucking up first injektion and the 2 one was way Better cuz i learned my lesson, by the first ONE. THAT MEANS HILMA ist top stuff. THX

AND Thanks good Mama, i was born withe a brain, too not Fuck up the second time.

Last edited:
Hi

I want to ask about hilma in Saudi Arabia. I have gor some primo. How do i know if it good or not

Sor my English not perfect

Thank you
If it was shipped from one of our approved sellers then its okay. If you got it locally you can atleast send us some photos. Usually fakes are very poor quality.

TuchDown.PNG

Dont forget to get your 20 EUR for touchdown picture.

Post a photo and send your email in pm and account credit will be added. Shop on thebbpower.com , Hilma official Retail distributor!

MAGIC LINK to get your 20% discount on first order!

Code:
https://thebbpower.com/create_account?customer_bonus_id=KlGMcn717