MESO-Rx Sponsor HilmaBiocare Official

banner_HB_1667x706_Partnership_01.jpg

Dont forget about our wholesale offers.We are always looking for reliable partners.

Examples of prices that start from 1000 eur order.

Testosterone P - 12 eur and lower
Primobolan - 28 eur and lower
HGH Liquid kit- 140 eur and lower.

Request Pricelist:

Email: hilmabc@protonmail.com
Wickr: hilmabc
Telegram: HilmaBiocareSupport

Ok so update. Life has been very busy as I’m very close to my contest. I placed an order with this rep and he said it would take 5-14 days. Even with the stuff they had going on with closed warehouses it got to me early.

Quality of vials and rubber stoppers, excellent.

I’m already using hilma compounds, and obviously this is just a feel review, but I compete with very very standardized details and everything is exceeding expectations, so far.

Compounds I ordered
Mast E
Mast P
Tren A
Test P
Proviron

Compounds I’ve already been on
Clen
Mast E/P
Test P.

A week ago I started the tren ace at 150mg per week. 3 weeks ago I started the mast at 300, coming up to 600. I’m very happy with how things are going.

I still plan on sending out for 3rd party testing just because I’m curious, but I Almost feel like it’s a waste of time and money because I’m very very happy with the results, the feels, and the business transaction itself.

So hilma, thank you. You finally made a skeptic in this unruly ugl world feel some peace of mind.

Hi
can anyone give me a review about the tren ace or parabolon and testo propionate from hilma?

Is it potent? Pip?

Greets
Harry

Shipments to Europe between 6/22 and 6/27 will have the following shipment schedule:

21.6 - Order picking and shipping
22.6 - Order picking, order processing,tracking numbers (no physical shipment)
23.6 - No picking and shipping
24.6 - No picking and shipping
25.6 - Day off (Saturday)
26.6 - Weekend (Sunday)
27.6 - Full back to work + physical shipment of orders for 22.6

This schedule applies to the European warehouse only.

banner_BB_1667x706_ProductsOfTheWeek_EN_03.jpg

New products of the week announced. Check out thebbpower.com. Our official retail partner!

Link for 20% discount on first order!

Code:
https://thebbpower.com/create_account?customer_bonus_id=KlGMcn717

Yes i am running test/mast 250/200 and cycle with anadrol every other week for 12 weeks with 2 IU gh. It's a recomp/Sommer cycle. Nothing heavy.

I am getting old. I just want to stay lean do feel good cycles.
I am 35, closing in on 36 yrs old and feel the same, can't afford hgh but I am growing/recomping fine on TRT, mast and proviron are the only add up i wanted to put in at those exact same dosages. 250 test/200 mast per week and 25 mg prov ed, but for a 16-18 wks "blast" then back to TRT. Thanks for the feedback.

banner_BB_1667x706_OlimpicDay_01.jpg

Tomorrow is Olympics day! Feel free to place your orders and get 15% discount on all Hilma Biocare line.

Use promo code: OLYMPDAY22

Valid on thebbpower.com until Monday!

I am having problems with the website, I cannot reset the password. I sent the email but still no answer after two days.

Sorry for this issue, i will forward this to technical department and we will take a look whats going on.

Until monday there are holidays though, i believe solution will be available on monday.

Last edited:
TuchDown.PNG

Dont forget about the touchdown photo. Make your order on thebbpower and post a picture of safely landed package and receive 20 EUR to your account.

Guys dont forget to send me a PM with your email used for purchase to get your touchdown money.

MAGIC 20% off LINK

Code:
https://thebbpower.com/create_account?customer_bonus_id=KlGMcn717

For any questions or regarding wholesale purchases - please contact us using contacts below.

Email: hilmabc@protonmail.com
Wickr: hilmabc
Telegram: HilmaBiocareSupport

Test E x2, Deca x2 & Mast E x2 touched down recently. Arrived without issue in about 2 weeks from order date. Will be ordering from thebbpower.com again.

Attachments

• Snapchat-1746474072.jpg
    Snapchat-1746474072.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 28
  • TuchDown.PNG
    TuchDown.PNG
    1.6 MB · Views: 49