MESO-Rx Sponsor HilmaBiocare Official

Any of you guys had any increase in body temperature from Testosterone Enanthate or Proviron ? Mine went up to 37.5 C after injecting. I hope Im not gonna end up with a high temperature by night.

banner_BB_1667x706_ProductsOfTheWeek_EN_03.jpg

Products of the week announced on theBBpower. Get a better price!

1. Oxandrolone
2. Primo Oral
3. Tadalafil
4. Primobolan inj

Magic link for 20% discount on your first order!

Code:
https://thebbpower.com/create_account?customer_bonus_id=KlGMcn717

Any of you guys had any increase in body temperature from Testosterone Enanthate or Proviron ? Mine went up to 37.5 C after injecting. I hope Im not gonna end up with a high temperature by night.
IM HOT not horny im hot and sweeting a lot but dont wooorrrrry its get better and than worse again xD. Justdont forget to drink :)

View attachment 167576

Products of the week announced on theBBpower. Get a better price!

1. Oxandrolone
2. Primo Oral
3. Tadalafil
4. Primobolan inj

Magic link for 20% discount on your first order!

Code:
https://thebbpower.com/create_account?customer_bonus_id=KlGMcn717
Tadalafil... not for EU just EU- USA and France.... AND sold out............ NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Last edited:
Tadalafil... not for EU just EU- USA and France.... AND sold out............ NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Today fresh batch arrived.

Also we received Peptides:

Peg MGF
TB500

IM HOT not horny im hot and sweeting a lot but dont wooorrrrry its get better and than worse again xD. Justdont forget to drink :)
Im not sweating and my temperature subsided. I feel like all my sexual energy is gone, but I might just need to wait for my mind to rest as I busted nuts hard twice before the day I started Test.

Today fresh batch arrived.

Also we received Peptides:

Peg MGF
TB500The anastrozolo Hilma batch:049
Ho so you have lab test Of anastrozolo exp date:2022? I aromatize like a Bitch And if this Hilma ARIMIDEX is not legit my estradiol goes verry up….thanks for the reply

Ho so you have lab test Of anastrozolo exp date:2022? I aromatize like a Bitch And if this Hilma ARIMIDEX is not legit my estradiol goes verry up….thanks for the reply
last test for anastrazol that we have is this one

anastrazole.png

Me too but a little bit the first injection, the testosterone reply good to my body, i think deca hurts a little bit or its me, i have also proviron but i dont feel anything for now so okey.

Stanozolol.

In our region it is perceived only in tablet form in most cases. However, originally there was such a subject as Winstrol. It had the brand name stanozolol. It was a dihydrotestosterone derivative. They tried to put an emphasis on the drug with an emphasis on anabolic activity with minimal androgenic activity. This drug is still very much in use today. Demonstrates its high effectiveness in a variety of sports disciplines. It is praised for its minimal aromatization. Which is very useful in many sports that are not as much about iron. If we go deeper into the statistics, we can say that this drug is very popular. It can definitely be listed for popularity and is probably second only to Dianobol.

Stanozolol stimulates meat growth, without water retention, gives tremendous results when dieting, can very much affect the stiffness of the form, can give a lot of strength in the training process. However, it can also very much punish bad administration and hit well on the liver, as you understand not in a good way.

A little history. The mill was first described in 1959. It was developed as a drug by Winthrop Laboratories in the UK. A very experienced chemist would say, stop, misinformation. Sterling applied for a patent in 1961 for the drug. Yes, it did, because it is the parent company. The official miracle drug was released in 1962 under the name Winstrol.

Originally, stanozolol was prescribed for a variety of medical purposes, including appetite stimulation and lean tissue gain in cases of weight loss associated with many malignant and nonmalignant diseases, preservation of bone mass in osteoporosis, stimulation of linear growth in children with growth disorders, as an anti-catabolic in long-term corticosteroid therapy or for postoperative and posttraumatic patients (burns, fractures), and even to treat frailty in older people.

By the mid-1970s, the FDA (the very same firm that had been putting a lot of sticks in the wheel in the creation of sports pharmacology) tightened its control over the prescription drug market, and soon the range of indications for the use of winstrol was narrowed. At this time, the FDA officially confirmed that winstrol was "probably effective" as adjuvant therapy for the treatment of osteoporosis and for growth promotion in pituitary dwarfism. Due to certain actions that year, Stan was supplied up until 1990 officially to the U.S. markets.During this period, stanozolol also showed some promise for increasing red blood cell concentrations, combating breast cancer and treating angioedema, a disorder characterized by edema of the subcutaneous tissues, often with hereditary causes.

Winthrop underwent a series of corporate changes in the 1990s, including its 1991 merger with Elf Sanofi, which formed Sanofi Winthrop. Sanofi Winthrop continued to sell Winstrol in the U.S. for about 10 more years, after which it stopped producing the drug due to "manufacturing problems." Many people, I think, didn't want to get involved in the problems that pharma was facing and what the future would hold. In 2003, the rights to Winstrol were officially transferred to Ovation Pharmaceuticals. Currently, all forms of Winstrol are not available in the United States. Although the Winstrol brand remains available in Spain by certain rumors. Numerous other brands and generic forms of the drug are produced in other countries, both in the human and veterinary drug markets. Why? I think it's a secret to many people how drugs are actually made.

How it's supplied:
Stanozolol is widely available in both the human and veterinary drug markets. Composition and dosage may vary by country and manufacturer. Stanozolol was originally developed as an oral anabolic steroid containing 2 mg of the drug per tablet (Winstrol). Yes,Yes 2 mg, that's not a typo.

This is not your pre-start dosage in Bodybuilding.

Other brands usually contain 5 mg or 10 mg per pill.

Stanozolol can also be found in injectable preparations.

Most often these are water-based suspensions containing 50 mg/ml of the steroid.

If the article gets enough likes and your positive feedback. We will make a little guide: on the use of the drug, combinations with other drugs, and what you should pay attention to in more detail.

While EU economy suffers EUR/USD ratio is almost 1:1 now.

Good chance for US buyers to get Hilma gear and pay less in USD , all natural discounts!