MESO-Rx Sponsor HilmaBiocare Official

Touch down EU , the package was resent like promised and received it by the second time, great customer support and super smooth oil.
0 PIP Test C, Tren A and Mast P already all tried and works great

Attachments

• 3BBDDF74-A95E-4E0D-A7BE-002FECB717D0.jpeg
    3BBDDF74-A95E-4E0D-A7BE-002FECB717D0.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 74
Hello, why my 20% discount doesn't appear when I put stuff in the cart to see the total of the expense?
Could be several reason. Some bundles dont work with 20% discount. You have to be logged in to your account or there were previously placed orders that are still pending.

Could be several reason. Some bundles dont work with 20% discount. You have to be logged in to your account or there were previously placed orders that are still pending.
I didn't make any order this account I used is brand new and I subscribe using the link, the cart has only hilm products in it, no bundles.

I tried to make the order to see if the discount was applied when the order gets created, and still nothing. I never made orders before trying now on this account.

banner_BB_1667x706_ProductsOfTheWeek_EN_03.jpg

Want to bring you products of this week!

1) Drost E
2) Tren Ace
3) Tamoxifen
4) Stanozolol

Enjoy extra discount shopping on thebbpower.com

Also france domestic shipping available.

Hey,

I ordered on Friday do you know when I can expect shipping?
Hello. If payment already cleared then you should expect shipping in next 1-2 days :)
You can send your order nr in pm, I will check personally.
any experienced primo guys on hilma primo and can confirm its effectiveness ?
Never had complaints
I tried to make the order to see if the discount was applied when the order gets created, and still nothing. I never made orders before trying now on this account.
Send me your email please. We will check and fix it!

View attachment 168283

Dont forget about the touchdown photo. Make your order on thebbpower and post a picture of safely landed package and receive 20 EUR to your account.

Guys dont forget to send me a PM with your email used for purchase to get your touchdown money.

MAGIC 20% off LINK

Code:
https://thebbpower.com/create_account?customer_bonus_id=KlGMcn717

For any questions or regarding wholesale purchases - please contact us using contacts below.

Email: hilmabc@protonmail.com
Wickr: hilmabc
Telegram: HilmaBiocareSupport
Hello, the link to create the account with a 20% discount isn't working. It says my email already exist even tough it is brand new.

banner_HB_1667x706_Partnership_01.jpg

Dont forget about our wholesale offers.We are always looking for reliable partners.

Examples of prices that start from 1000 eur order.

Testosterone P - 12 eur and lower
Winstrol oral - 14 eur and lower
HGH Liquid kit- 140 eur and lower.

Request Pricelist:

Email: hilmabc@protonmail.com
Wickr: hilmabc
Telegram: HilmaBiocareSupport

Oxandrolone is an oral anabolic steroid derived from dihydrotestosterone. It has been designed to have a very strong separation of anabolic and androgenic effects and no significant estrogenic or progestagenic activity. Oxandrolone is quite mild compared to oral steroids and is well suited to stimulate strength and quality muscle tissue gain without significant side effects. Milligram for milligram, it exhibits several times more anabolic activity than testosterone, with much less androgenicity. This drug is favored by bodybuilders on a diet and athletes competing in speed/anaerobic sports, where its tendency to produce pure muscle gains (no fat or water retention) is well suited to its goals. Let's not hide the fact that it's one of the girls' favorite performance-enhancing drugs.

History:

Oxandrolone was first described in 1962. A few years later, pharmaceutical giant G.D. Searle & Co. (after Pfizer) developed a drug from it, which was marketed in the U.S. and the Netherlands under the trade name Anavar. Searle also sold/licensed the drug under various trade names, including Lonavar (Argentina, Australia), Lipidex (Brazil), Antitriol (Spain), Anatrophill (France) and Protivar. Oxandrolone was designed to be an extremely mild oral anabolic that could be used safely even by women and children. In this regard, Searle seems to have succeeded, as Anavar has shown a high degree of therapeutic success and tolerability in both men, women, and children. In its early years, Anavar was offered for a number of therapeutic applications, including stimulating dry tissue growth during catabolic diseases, stimulating dry tissue growth after surgery, injury, infection or long-term corticosteroid administration, and maintaining bone density in patients with osteoporosis.

By the 1980s, the FDA had slightly expanded the list of approved uses of oxandrolone to include stimulating weight gain after surgery, chronic infections, trauma, or weight loss without a specific pathophysiological cause. Despite the continued safety of the drug, Searle decided voluntarily to discontinue the sale of Anavar on July 1, 1989. Apparently the reason for this decision was low sales and growing public concern about the use of anabolic steroids by athletes. With the disappearance of the Anavar brand, oxandrolone completely disappeared from American pharmacies. Soon after, oxandrolone preparations in international markets (often sold by or under license from Searle) began to disappear as the world's leading manufacturer of the drug continued to exit the anabolic steroid business. For several years in the early 1990s, it seemed that Anavar might disappear from the market forever.

It would be about six years before oxandrolone pills were back on the U.S. market. The drug returned to pharmacy shelves in December 1995, this time under the name Oxandrin from Bio-Technology General Corp. (BTG). BTG would continue to market it for FDA-approved purposes related to preserving lean body mass, but also received orphan drug status ( these are little-researched conditions, diseases for which specific treatments are not yet known, and diseases of only limited interest to scientists and physicians. ) for the treatment of debilitating AIDS, alcoholic hepatitis, Turner syndrome in girls, and constitutional stunting and puberty in boys. Orphan drug status gave BTG a 7-year monopoly on the use of the drug for these new purposes, which allowed them to set a very high price.

Many patients were outraged to learn that the drug would cost them (at wholesale prices) between $3.75 and $30 per day, many times more expensive than Anavar had been just a few years earlier. The release of BTG's 10 mg tablets several years late has done little to reduce the relative cost of the drug.

Oxandrine continues to be sold in the U.S., but is owned by Gemini Laboratories. It is currently approved by the FDA for "adjuvant therapy to promote weight loss, weight loss after extensive surgery patients , or severe trauma and some or no specific pathophysiological reasons for failing to gain weight. There is information that this drug has proven itself in firefighters and in severe burns. Maintain normal weight, compensate for protein catabolism associated with prolonged corticosteroid intake, and relieve the bone pain that often accompanies osteoporosis." Generic versions of the drug have also been approved, which has reduced the cost of therapy to some extent. Oxandrolone is still available outside the U.S., though not widely.

How it's supplied:

Oxandrolone is available in some drug markets. Composition and dosage may vary by country and manufacturer. The original Anavar brand contained 2.5 mg of steroid per tablet. Oxandrine contains 2.5 mg or 10 mg per pill. Other modern brands usually contain 2.5 mg, 5 mg, or 10 mg per tablet.

Structural characteristics:

Oxandrolone is a modified form of dihydrotestosterone. It differs from it in the following ways: 1) the addition of a methyl group on the 17alpha carbon to protect the hormone when taken orally and 2) the replacement of the carbon-2 in the A ring with an oxygen atom. Oxandrolone is the only commercially available steroid with this substitution in the structure of the main ring. This change greatly increases the anabolic power of the steroid (in part because it is resistant to metabolism by 3-hydroxysteroid dehydrogenase in skeletal muscle tissue).

Side effects (estrogenic):

Oxandrolone does not aromatize in the body and has no detectable estrogenic effects. Oxandrolone also has no progestagenic activity. There is no need to take anti-estrogens when using this steroid, as gynecomastia should not be a concern even in sensitive individuals. Since estrogen is a common culprit for water retention, oxandrolone instead creates a lean, quality physique without the fear of excessive subcutaneous fluid retention. This makes it a favorable steroid to use during contraction cycles, when water and fat retention is a major problem. Oxandrolone is also very popular among strength/speed athletes such as sprinting, swimming and gymnastics. In these sports, you usually don't want to carry extra weight, and the raw muscle growth provided by oxandrolone may be more advantageous than the lower quality. weight gain from aromatase agents.

Although it is classified as an anabolic steroid, androgenic side effects are still possible with this substance. These can include oily skin, acne, and body/face hair growth. Anabolic/androgenic steroids can also exacerbate male-type hair loss. Women are warned about the potential virilizing effects of anabolic/androgenic steroids. These can include deepening of the voice, disruption of the menstrual cycle, changes in skin texture, facial hair growth, and enlargement of the clitoris. Oxandrolone is a steroid with low androgenic activity in relation to its tissue-forming effects, making the threshold for severe androgenic side effects comparatively higher than that of more androgenic agents such as testosterone, methandrostenolone or fluoxymesterone.

The low androgenic activity of oxandrolone is partly due to the fact that it is a dihydrotestosterone derivative. This creates a less androgenic steroid because the drug lacks the ability to interact with the 5-alpha reductase enzyme and convert to the more potent "dihydro" form. Unlike testosterone, which is several times more active in target tissues that respond to androgens, such as the scalp, skin, and prostate (where

5-alpha reductase is present in large quantities), through conversion to DHT. Essentially, oxandrolone has a more balanced level of potency between muscle and androgenic target tissues. A similar situation is seen with primobolan and winstrol, which are also dihydrotestosterone derivatives and are not known to be very androgenic.