MESO-Rx Sponsor HilmaBiocare Official

Appreciate it, I've been reading a lot on TU lately and seen your posts. The conclusion I came to was it's stable as hell and e7d is way better than say TE/C twice per week. Also guys seem to really like it, the only ones that say it's not good are the ones that never tried anything except TC/TE for trt/cruising purposes.

Did you front load or just switched over? From the information I gathered by digging the studies half life should be 21 days for non castor oil version. I'm trying to figure out the best approach for me, I'm thinking of mini frontload so to speak and taper down my sustanon a bit, since large portion is decanoate I assume it's gonna help me when loading, well at least on paper.

So what are you using now? Still TU or switched to something else? Is your shbg on the lower side? Did you find dealing with e2 was easier or harder than say other esters? Overall feel? Intramuscular or subq?
Ehm maybe i dont understand all of it but. I was thinking. Testoterone E 500mg week all 3,5 days 250 mg/ 1ml. Is it unstabel to take it like That i was thinking its run smoother if you take it like that. Paln is to run for 20 weeks

Appreciate it, I've been reading a lot on TU lately and seen your posts. The conclusion I came to was it's stable as hell and e7d is way better than say TE/C twice per week. Also guys seem to really like it, the only ones that say it's not good are the ones that never tried anything except TC/TE for trt/cruising purposes.

Did you front load or just switched over? From the information I gathered by digging the studies half life should be 21 days for non castor oil version. I'm trying to figure out the best approach for me, I'm thinking of mini frontload so to speak and taper down my sustanon a bit, since large portion is decanoate I assume it's gonna help me when loading, well at least on paper.

So what are you using now? Still TU or switched to something else? Is your shbg on the lower side? Did you find dealing with e2 was easier or harder than say other esters? Overall feel? Intramuscular or subq?
I frontload when coming from a blast to a cruise, I’m still cruising on test U I’m jus using a different brand now. When using 175mg a week I have no need for any AI or anything extra. My cholesterol and all other markers are working normal ranges, my triglycerides were high on my most recent test but I doubt that’s related to the test U. I do it every Sunday, into the muscle.

I frontload when coming from a blast to a cruise, I’m still cruising on test U I’m jus using a different brand now. When using 175mg a week I have no need for any AI or anything extra. My cholesterol and all other markers are working normal ranges, my triglycerides were high on my most recent test but I doubt that’s related to the test U. I do it every Sunday, into the muscle.
Awesome, for example how do you frontload to get to your desired 175mg/week? I understand half lives and all, but paper and reality don't always go hand in hand in my experience with AAS.

Also you say when coming from the blast right? So you drop TU completely when you're blasting, right?

Ehm maybe i dont understand all of it but. I was thinking. Testoterone E 500mg week all 3,5 days 250 mg/ 1ml. Is it unstabel to take it like That i was thinking its run smoother if you take it like that. Paln is to run for 20 weeks
I didn't say it's unstable, it's stable enough if you do it twice a week for most people, not for me though. In almost any case it's much better than to inject once per week, except for the few high shbg guys who need to manipulate it by reducing their injection frequency to a minimum and using higher load at once, for this sustanon might be the best choice for these specific individuals. If you got a question, create a new thread or pm me, provide as much details as possible and try to be clear with your question.

Awesome, for example how do you frontload to get to your desired 175mg/week? I understand half lives and all, but paper and reality don't always go hand in hand in my experience with AAS.

Also you say when coming from the blast right? So you drop TU completely when you're blasting, right?

I didn't say it's unstable, it's stable enough if you do it twice a week for most people, not for me though. In almost any case it's much better than to inject once per week, except for the few high shbg guys who need to manipulate it by reducing their injection frequency to a minimum and using higher load at once, for this sustanon might be the best choice for these specific individuals. If you got a question, create a new thread or pm me, provide as much details as possible and try to be clear with your question.
I drop the test U while blasting, then on my first week of a cruise I do 3x 175mg over the week 1. And on week 2 just one pin a week. I feel at my best on 175mg a week.

banner_BB_1667x706_ProductsOfTheWeek_EN.jpg

Check products of the week selection on theBBpower.com. Up to 15% discounts on selected products. Dont miss your chance!

Wholesales MesoRX.PNG
Dont forget about our wholesale offers.We are always looking for reliable partners.

Examples of prices that start from 1000 eur order.

Oxymetholone - 24 eur and lower
Clenbuterol - 7 eur and lower
HGH Liquid kit- 140 eur and lower.

Request Pricelist:

Email: hilmabc@protonmail.com
Wickr: hilmabc
Telegram: HilmaBiocareSupport

TuchDown.PNG

Also dont forget about the Touchdown pictures!

When was you guys abel to track your Shipping ID i cant see NOTHING now 3 day. Its even tells me its dosent exist.... Yesterday night i just Ordered from a diffrent company cuz man i dont know man. I'm just too impatient

Last edited:
When was you guys abel to track your Shipping ID i cant see NOTHING now 3 day. Its even tells me its dosent exist.... Yesterday night i just Ordered from a diffrent company cuz man i dont know man. I'm just too impatient
These are French trackings i assume. Just wait,they might only appear on your local post website once they reach the destination country.

These are French trackings i assume. Just wait,they might only appear on your local post website once they reach the destination country.
kay thank you :D but shippment is so slow ... I hate this :D but thx a lot. But what do you mena with the local post? i cant use the ID her. but who cares i wait. have a nice day

Last edited:
kay thank you :D but shippment is so slow ... I hate this :D but thx a lot. But what do you mena with the local post? i cant use the ID her. but who cares i wait. have a nice day
in most cases when you local post scans the packages - then they are reflected in the system of your local post provider.

Just a heads up about hilma. Ordered Test enantate and Masteron from bb power.
Just to let you know guys,i think in one of them ( test or mast) is piss inside. I got a very bad reaction from one of them. Took blood the day after to check if i have an infection. Yep. And because of this infection ( i don't know what the fuck is inside the bottles) my heart is thru the roof. I wanted to order test from Liska( sold out) or deus power but since deus needs around 10 days to deliver i said to my self fuck it let's give this company a try( thank god I ordered only 2 bottles.)
Result : with bb power it took as long as deus. And i got an infection. ( Yes i can inject. I am riding test for 20 years now. )

Last edited:
Just sent payment to order compounds from this hilma rep on this forum. I’ll be updating everyone on delivery time, and testing results once I send them off. I’m doing this because i do have confidence in hilma, and I’d like to hopefully show they are a good company we can trust. As this industry does bring a lot of shit business, lies, and incompetence. So far hilma has been solid, I’ll be updating as things roll out.

Just to let you know guys,i think in one of them ( test or mast) is piss inside. I got a very bad reaction from one of them. Took blood the day after to check if i have an infection. Yep. And because of this infection ( i don't know what the fuck is inside the bottles) my heart is thru the roof. I wanted to order test from Liska( sold out) or deus power but since deus needs around 10 days to deliver i said to my self fuck it let's give this company a try( thank god I ordered only 2 bottles.)
Result : with bb power it took as long as deus. And i got an infection. ( Yes i can inject. I am riding test for 20 years now. )
i don't know if it's still the case but there used to be tons of problems with test enan raws and people from all labs were having tons of pip and reactions to it, just my piece of knowledge mate

We havent received such complains so far, im sorry to hear that. Could you pm me photos of the vials so we can check some things thorugh manufacturer.

Best regards