MESO-Rx Sponsor HilmaBiocare Official

fuck off anal bead

My reasoning is that DHL express often gets checked by customs, they then contact you via email stating that they need to see an invoice before being able to forward it to you. Doesn't happen with standard shipping.

If you're mentally unstable you can contact someone using the numbers provided here: Contact Us

If you want to upgrade your soft skills you can contact the Ettiquette School of America here: Contact and Media

My reasoning is that DHL express often gets checked by customs, they then contact you via email stating that they need to see an invoice before being able to forward it to you. Doesn't happen with standard shipping.

If you're mentally unstable you can contact someone using the numbers provided here: Contact Us

If you want to upgrade your soft skills you can contact the Ettiquette School of America here: Contact and Media
thanks for the tip anal bead. any other info you'd like to add that every source's disclaimer already didn't?

Are Hilma Arimidex and Nolvadex legit or you recommend I stick with pharma?

I aromatize like crazy and want to be 100% carefull. Thx
They are legit, but instead of overloading on AI or SERM watch your test intake. Testosterone is the base, TRT or cycling wise. The more you raise the amount the more the side effects if you are prone to aromatization and water retention. Also 19-nor and Oxy can have a part in the manifestation of sides too. Find the sweet spot dosage wise, start low. a TRT base with a minimal surplus of a low impact steroid like Primo or Mast can do a lot in terms of growth. You won't "blow up" like in a test/deca/dbol stack but especially after the 30-35's it's better be safe than sorry.

Are both
theBBpower@protonmail.com And mailto:hilmabc@protonmail.com yours ?

I got quite different price lists but I see you listing both the bb power site and the hilma mail
We are moving off from retail. TheBBpower is our company official retail partner. They may set any prices. So far you can still join under our standart prices. Check for instructions in the start of the thread.

Touchdown pic. All products arrived in pristine condition and within the specified time frame. My 2nd order so far from this lab. Really satisfied.IMG20220523142807-exif-remove.jpeg

Why does combining Growth Hormone and Testosterone together give you 1+1 = 11 and not 2?

Let's look at the chemical classification of hormones.
Hormones are divided into: steroidal and nonsteroidal. The chemical structure of the former resembles cholesterol and most of these hormones are its derivatives. Therefore, they dissolve in lipids and contact the cell membrane quite easily.

Non-steroidal hormones are not fat-insoluble, so they cannot easily cross the cell membrane. This group can be divided into two classes: protein or peptide and amino acid derivatives. The latter can include thyroid hormones or adrenaline and norepinephrine as these two adrenal hormones.

Now let's understand the function of the hormones.
Many people know that everything travels through the blood. Then it comes into contact with the tissues of the body. But, unfortunately, there are limitations in the target cells. This is due to special receptors in the target tissues. To make it clearer to you with a detailed example, let's take a lock (it represents receptors) and a key (it is represented by a hormone). Only the right key can open the lock. This function in the body between targets and hormones works as in this example and is called the hormone receptor complex.

Each cell can contain up to 10,000 receptors. Receptors for nonsteroidal hormones are located on the cell membrane, whereas receptors for steroidal hormones are located in the cell cytoplasm or nucleus. Each hormone has a characteristic and specificity to a receptor and binds only to a specific receptor. These multiple processes allow the hormones to control the actions of the cell.

Steroid hormones.
We mentioned above, these hormones are lipid-soluble and easily pass through the cell and its membrane. Once inside the cell, these hormones bind to cell-specific receptors. Forming a hormone complex, the receptors penetrate into the nucleus and bind to part of the cell's DNA, activating certain genes. This process is referred to in the scientific literature as direct gene activation. In response to this reaction, RNA synthesis occurs. RNA then enters the cytoplasm and provides protein synthesis. What they do:

Enzymes that have multiple effects on cellular processes;
structural proteins that are used for tissue growth and repair;
Regulatory proteins that can modify enzyme function.

Nonsteroidal hormones.
These hormones cannot easily penetrate the cell membrane. They interact with certain receptors outside the cell membrane. Non-steroidal hormone molecules, attach to their receptor, causing a series of enzymatic reactions that lead to the formation of a second intracellular carrier. The hormone then attaches to the corresponding receptor on the sheath and activates the enzymes on the sheath. This reaction produces certain functions in the cell causing physiological reactions including:
Activation of cellular enzymes;
changing the permeability of the envelope;
provision of protein synthesis;
changes in cellular metabolism;
stimulation of cellular secretions.

These actions then produce changes in intracellular functions.

Now imagine that we affect the body not from one side, but from two?
By doing so, we are influencing the negative feedback of our system, dictating new rules to homeostasis from all fronts. So using AAS + GH is a very tremendous boost to your body. That's why we have specially created promotions for this purpose, so that you could reach a new stage starting from the realities of your organism.

Meaning all this - dont forget about our HGH+testosterone promo :)

HGH Liquid + Testosterone (1667x706) 2.PNG

Last edited:
Another touchdown pic.

Arrived to spain in just 10 days, counting on the fact that I live In Balearic Islands.

10/10.

Attachments

• 44556002-AB64-47E8-A10A-461AE13078DD.jpeg
    44556002-AB64-47E8-A10A-461AE13078DD.jpeg
    3.9 MB · Views: 50