Hoarding gear

I love the piles of gear but you really need a treasure chest with a little light on the bottom that shines a golden hue up through the vials and a switch that plays prodigy once open. I’m thinking a blend of the suitcase from pulp fiction crossed with some pirates of the Caribbean loot action.

Personally I love these essential oil cases as my ocd just can’t abide by plastic bags but that’s just me. This is the cheapest one I’ve found for 13 bucks on amazon. That way i can organize things better in the safe. Oh and I love my labeler, yea I’m a geek.

Attachments

• IMG_5035.png
    IMG_5035.png
    2.4 MB · Views: 216
You my Sir.... Are a legend
My chick doesn’t think so when she comes home and the place is stinking like BB
I love the piles of gear but you really need a treasure chest with a little light on the bottom that shines a golden hue up through the vials and a switch that plays prodigy once open. I’m thinking a blend of the suitcase from pulp fiction crossed with some pirates of the Caribbean loot action.

Personally I love these essential oil cases as my ocd just can’t abide by plastic bags but that’s just me. This is the cheapest one I’ve found for 13 bucks on amazon. That way i can organize things better in the safe. Oh and I love my labeler, yea I’m a geek.
By far the most brilliant idea ever! Your the man

How do the 10ml vials fit in there, snug or wobbly? I might order one

So what *exactly are we baggin here? 18 different bags of different test esters?

Id love to just combine qquite a few of those into 50ml jugs so there would be less of a bag of them… hard to store all that into different shoe boxes
EQ NPP Deca Mast P Tren A Test C E Sust TP TPP
I have some tren in 60ml vial I made at 160mg/ml shit is to strong for my liking even doing a lesser amount it hits me different then the 100mg tren.

How do the 10ml vials fit in there, snug or wobbly? I might order one
They wiggle around but not too bad. My only gripes are I couldn’t find a 10ml specific case anywhere so the fit isn’t perfect and the foam is too thick to see labels but it’s really made to protect the vials and it does a great job of that. They make 100+ vial cases but my 3hour safe is only wide enough for 70 vial cases so oh well nothing is perfect.

Ps: that sleeve inside the case you can stuff with blister packs too for orals or ancillaries; I have way to much of those though to fit and just haven’t figured out a way to store them so it’s just a mess of blister packs and bottles in my safe.

anyone else have some over the top ocd when it comes to how much gear you need to have?
Bruh - you definitely need to get into homebrewing. Also, for your profile pic you should take a bunch of those tren bottles and put them in a big bowl.

edit: actually some of those look homebrewed - you already brewing?

Bruh - you definitely need to get into homebrewing. Also, for your profile pic you should take a bunch of those tren bottles and put them in a big bowl.

edit: actually some of those look homebrewed - you already brewing?
Already homebrewing man I brewed all that up
Fuck yea I will do that!