HGH facial growth part 2.

How about aluminium and mercury from vaccines ? ;)
You think that nanograms of aluminum from the very few vaccines you get in your life are going to negatively impact AR activity?

You're going to get more aluminum and mercury contamination from eating a cupcake and some tuna fish.

You sound like you get your information off of holistic wellness Facebook groups with the middle aged white women

You think that nanograms of aluminum from the very few vaccines you get in your life are going to negatively impact AR activity?

You're going to get more aluminum and mercury contamination from eating a cupcake and some tuna fish.

You sound like you get your information off of holistic wellness Facebook groups with the middle aged white women

Anything wrong with being white ? ;)

He invented TNE protocols

As sarcastic as you want to be, it's pretty much the truth ;)

But you are still injecting PUFA and heavy metals deep in your muscles so you wouldn't know the benefits of a transdermal protocol for two reasons :

1) you have never tried it
2) the two aforementioned compounds are clouding up you brain and your judgement.

i think this situation is entirely different. hgh did actually fuck up my face and i didn’t start using it for any of those reasons
I'm also considering to use HGH for at least 12 months straight but I don't want negative facial changes. Wide growth and forward growth are welcomed, but downward growth will be bad.

Can you, please, show us before and after photos or the x-ray scans so you can actually prove the story is real, not made-up or based on a delusion?

I'm also considering to use HGH for at least 12 months straight but I don't want negative facial changes. Wide growth and forward growth are welcomed, but downward growth will be bad.

Can you, please, show us before and after photos or the x-ray scans so you can actually prove the story is real, not made-up or based on a delusion?
I am the preeminent Guro of USA Pharm Grade GH. I have a t-shirt that will confirms this fact. Your request for test results and before and after photos won't be entertained. They simply don't exist. There are no clinical trials using Somatropin for cosmetic purposes as far as changing facial structure is concerned.

In order to ensure that you'll see no "downward growth" of your face you'll need to spot inject on the sides of your face ONLY. No chin injections. I suggest using your ears as guides. Inject your GH on BOTH sides on your face and then within 5 minutes strap yourself in your newly acquired Inversion Boots and hang upside down for at least 30 minutes but no longer than 40 minutes. Then have yourself a protein shake while laying flat on your back. Nutrients will settle where all the blood has been which was rich with GH. #Football Head Status