Homebrew effectiveness?

Obeast88

AnabolicLab.com Supporter
Well been questioning just brewing my own for a while now and for a few friends and acquaintances. With the price of oils these days from a few vendors is it cost effective ba just buying them and refitting the finished oils already. Or is it just a hobby to most you all now and do it for the process experience and fun. Really want to pull the gun on brewing small 500-1000ml batches just to have on hand for us but the cheap price of all finished products these days have kind of turned me away thus far. I think it would be an enjoyable process plus the fact you know what’s in every bottle for sure. What would you say it is costing to make a bottle of test, sus, deca, tren, mast and so on including the raws, sterile bottles plunger, and caps(everything excluding the decent equipment). Thanks for any input.

@Obeast88 you should have a look at @dirthand 's brew log.
He has recently started doing it and it looks fab.
He would certainly be able to tell you about his personal experience and opinion.
I think that if you train, use different compounds and you plan on keep doing so in the future, it would be worth it.
But the time and effort it would require also need to be considered.
You have to be able to keep things super neat.
Thanks I will look into it. I just seen the thread earlier today and almost clinked the link lol. I def want to do it more so than not but everything plays a factor like other members mentioned. Anonymity is a huge one in a house full of children that don’t need to see nor hear. I want it to be clean and sterile as can be if I’m to do it also so they’re just a lot of variables I’m having to take into account if I really want to succeed. But I’m taking the precautions I need to do so just incase and going to acquire the right equipment that I feel will be suitable for a nice setup after reading through a lot of threads.