How can I make my bones thicker?

what does bone density and strenght have to do with what Op was asking??.?
He whants thicker bones as in LARGER diameter!
How you gonna measure diameter use callipers? Lots of smartasses lately who don't even know or understand basic things that is training and diet. Educate someone else, friend.

1. Genetics: Genetic factors play a significant role in determining bone size, shape, and density. The genes you inherit from your parents contribute to the potential for bone development.
  2. Hormones: Hormones, particularly growth hormone, sex hormones (such as estrogen and testosterone), and thyroid hormones, play crucial roles in bone growth and maintenance. These hormones influence the activity of bone-forming cells (osteoblasts) and bone-resorbing cells (osteoclasts).
  3. Nutrition: Adequate nutrition is essential for bone health. Calcium, phosphorus, vitamin D, vitamin K, and protein are critical nutrients for bone formation. Calcium is a major component of bone mineral, while vitamin D is essential for calcium absorption.
  4. Mechanical Loading: Bones respond to mechanical stress by becoming denser and stronger. Weight-bearing activities and resistance exercises stimulate bone formation. This process, known as bone remodeling, involves the continuous removal of old bone by osteoclasts and the formation of new bone by osteoblasts.
  5. Bone Architecture: Bone is a dynamic tissue with a complex structure. The trabecular and cortical bone compartments contribute to bone strength and resistance to fractures. Trabecular bone is the spongy inner part, while cortical bone is the dense outer layer.
  6. Aging: As people age, hormonal changes, reduced physical activity, and a decline in bone turnover can lead to a decrease in bone density. This is why maintaining an active lifestyle and proper nutrition are crucial throughout life.
  7. Medical Conditions: Certain medical conditions and medications can impact bone health. For example, conditions like osteoporosis result in reduced bone density and an increased risk of fractures.
To influence bone thickness, it's essential to focus on optimizing these factors through a combination of proper nutrition, hormonal balance, and weight-bearing exercises.

1. Genetics: Genetic factors play a significant role in determining bone size, shape, and density. The genes you inherit from your parents contribute to the potential for bone development.
  2. Hormones: Hormones, particularly growth hormone, sex hormones (such as estrogen and testosterone), and thyroid hormones, play crucial roles in bone growth and maintenance. These hormones influence the activity of bone-forming cells (osteoblasts) and bone-resorbing cells (osteoclasts).
  3. Nutrition: Adequate nutrition is essential for bone health. Calcium, phosphorus, vitamin D, vitamin K, and protein are critical nutrients for bone formation. Calcium is a major component of bone mineral, while vitamin D is essential for calcium absorption.
  4. Mechanical Loading: Bones respond to mechanical stress by becoming denser and stronger. Weight-bearing activities and resistance exercises stimulate bone formation. This process, known as bone remodeling, involves the continuous removal of old bone by osteoclasts and the formation of new bone by osteoblasts.
  5. Bone Architecture: Bone is a dynamic tissue with a complex structure. The trabecular and cortical bone compartments contribute to bone strength and resistance to fractures. Trabecular bone is the spongy inner part, while cortical bone is the dense outer layer.
  6. Aging: As people age, hormonal changes, reduced physical activity, and a decline in bone turnover can lead to a decrease in bone density. This is why maintaining an active lifestyle and proper nutrition are crucial throughout life.
  7. Medical Conditions: Certain medical conditions and medications can impact bone health. For example, conditions like osteoporosis result in reduced bone density and an increased risk of fractures.
To influence bone thickness, it's essential to focus on optimizing these factors through a combination of proper nutrition, hormonal balance, and weight-bearing exercises.
Answered more than necessary. Awesome, good work. Op be a good dude and thank him. Your question now answered 5 times already. Thread can be closed.

How you gonna measure diameter use callipers? Lots of smartasses lately who don't even know or understand basic things that is training and diet. Educate someone else, friend.
are you taking shots at me.. can't tell :)

I used diameter as a reference cause that is what you see when you look straight on to a persons bone structure (like ankles or other joints) .... of course in practice circumference would be a proper way to measure if a bone has grown or not and I am sure you can figure out how to measure that....

copy pasting stuff you find on the net somewhat related to the subject makes you feel more like a chatbot than an actual human :)) @riri223

are you taking shots at me.. can't tell :)

I used diameter as a reference cause that is what you see when you look straight on to a persons bone structure (like ankles or other joints) .... of course in practice circumference would be a proper way to measure if a bone has grown or not and I am sure you can figure out how to measure that....

copy pasting stuff you find on the net somewhat related to the subject makes you feel more like a chatbot than an actual human :)) @riri223
You feel offended, because what you wrote before is the same thing I and others talk about just in other words. The result is same = bone growth, bigger, thicker and more dense. Just like muscles, bones can increase in size too by training and having balanced nutrition to support it. No need to act genius with such simple things.

I'm taking shots at people who come here ask for drug help and don't even mention their diet or training. Nothing, just question what makes you grow. No stats, no details, absolutely no clue who this person is, maybe he has medical condition. So how can people actually help or give advice without knowing anything about that person.

The only comments op bothered to reply is drug talk, because obviously that's more interesting. It must be the holy grail. I think you and I both know that 9/10 times it's not.

He did copy and paste and it's fine, he still took his time. You can't remember it all in your head. So that's a good list still.

seriosly dude? mesuring with your hand?? wtf....you do realise that hands actually are covered in muscles that actually do grow if stimulated and still you say that....
and besides that, your wrists and ankles might indeed be thicker but you know what covers those areas? tendons and lots of them and tendons do have the ability to get slighty thicker in the presence of hgh and heavy lifting unlike bones...
You're very smart! You actually picked up what I was putting down. Good job bud.

i believe m y bones will get bigger and i believe my cock will get bigger and noone can tell me otherwise if you have spirit and you truly believe anything is possible just have to keep training

possibly, I got a severe boxers fracture and the hand I broke is noticeably smaller than the other 1.

Gotta break them to failure. Sounds like yours was a RPE 8. I broke both of mine completly in half and had plates and screws. True failure lol

Oh it was bad they wanted to do surgery on it put pins and all thay crap but I dident want too it was years ago its 100 % good now mabe a little ache when it's cold I learned not to punch people full on in the head lol.

U mean ur wrists right not medacarples got screws?

How lifting heavy with reconstructed wrists?

Oh it was bad they wanted to do surgery on it put pins and all thay crap but I dident want too it was years ago its 100 % good now mabe a little ache when it's cold I learned not to punch people full on in the head lol.

U mean ur wrists right not medacarples got screws?

How lifting heavy with reconstructed wrists?

It’s technically my arms. The bones broke right at the wrist joint and some other damage was done in the wrist joint as well. Idk the technical terms of the bones, it was 10 years ago for those. I’ve broke those, left shoulder, both collar bones and a few others, but those are all the ones that suck lifting wise.
It obviously hasn’t stopped me, but I definitely notice them, especially with barbell work.

It’s technically my arms. The bones broke right at the wrist joint and some other damage was done in the wrist joint as well. Idk the technical terms of the bones, it was 10 years ago for those. I’ve broke those, left shoulder, both collar bones and a few others, but those are all the ones that suck lifting wise.
It obviously hasn’t stopped me, but I definitely notice them, especially with barbell work.
I bet u feel it with barbell work.

Holy what do u ride bulls or dirt bikes lol

I bet u feel it with barbell work.

Holy what do u ride bulls or dirt bikes lol

Dirtbikes and mountain bikes haha not anymore though. Had to give it up because there just wasn’t anytime. Had plenty of time and money when I was a crappy husband and then subsequently single.. strangely enough I’m remarried and don’t have time lol

drink your milk and eat your wheaties

So sayeth @BigTomJ it sounds like he’s brleibg a smart ass ( and probably is a little bit,) but Tom knows his shit and even if it comes across as him sounding like that sometimes, what he is saying is the truth. You gotta eat…..and GH will help. Some other compounds will help as well, but I can’t lay it out for ya. Start with what Tom said and EAT and then you ca.n research some more and find a good training approach.

Reality check though, if you’re thin framed from the time you’ve been a teenager, you’re probably going to be close to that way now. Focus on working the muscles though, bro. Give the appearance of a bigger bone structure. I wish I could help more, but most of us have to work with what God gave us and figure it out through experimentations with, training, diet, compounds, sleep, decompressing , and all the other not so fun stuff. You can do it man, There are no shortcuts or magic buttons.

Bones can’t get thicker but they can get denser. The only exception to this is taking high amounts of hgh for years and causing acromegaly which is a disease in itself.

I though smaller bones/ joints is what alot of us are looking for. It gives the illusion of having bigger muscles.

Sponsors

Latest posts