Tretinoin Gel/Cream

hungryalways

Does anyone make cream or gel with Tretinoin raws?

It's getting expensive slathering myself in Differin so I'm looking at other options.

Raws are extremely cheap but I'm not sure if certain additives are required to ensure absorption.

Wtf there were replies to this thread that have been deleted. One was an interesting link from some woman's YouTube channel, I came back here to watch it. Whoever it was can you post again?

If you really want to make your own you need to learn

1. Geometric dilution
2. Levigation

Once again, I find it much less hassle to order from pct24x7 from india. I have probably 10 years worth of 0.1% tretinoin I might’ve paid ~$100 for

Once again, I find it much less hassle to order from pct24x7 from india. I have probably 10 years worth of 0.1% tretinoin I might’ve paid ~$100 for

Iirc from another thread, OP is slathering whole back & shoulders daily. Not a pea-sized amount on face. I can see that adding up.

Accutane not an option iirc.

benzoyl peroxide?

Or.. lower dose?

Retin-A.

If that's not working, I doubt benzoyl peroxide, salicylic acid, or antibiotics will help much. Retin-A is the big guns.

The only other thing I thought was accutane, but OP has concerns about osteoporosis. In which case it's like, embrace the acne or re-consider gear usage.

Retin-A.

If that's not working, I doubt benzoyl peroxide, salicylic acid, or antibiotics will help much. Retin-A is the big guns.

The only other thing I thought was accutane, but OP has concerns about osteoporosis. In which case it's like, embrace the acne or re-consider gear usage.

welp he’s in a pickle. I actually rub tretinoin on my back every few days. It’s hard to reach lol but still doesn’t take a lot to cover the problem area

I gave this to OP in another thread, reposting here so anyone else wanting to do this has it for reference. There are issues like PH and absorbability to take into account, and this chick has a handle on brewing this kind of stuff:

View: https://youtu.be/tRYtL5Plp7o

Yeah but retinol is weak sauce. J&J is financially interested, sure, but they've been trying since forever to develop more friendly alternatives to retin-A.

Because retinol, regardless of absorption vehicle/additives, doesn't do much compared to more powerful retinoids.

Yeah but retinol is weak sauce. J&J is financially interested, sure, but they've been trying since forever to develop more friendly alternatives to retin-A.

Because retinol, regardless of absorption vehicle/additives, doesn't do much compared to more powerful retinoids.

Tretinoin is a more concentrated form of retinol. The issues around PH and carriers that allow permeability are going to be the same, so these formulations will apply to both.

I said I'd buy the India stuff, but the recipes in these vids will undoubtedly lead to better results than mixing the raws into some random emoliant.

Thanks for the input, guys.

I've ordered some Tret gel from India (thanks @Pinnacle Elements ) , so hopefully, I will get on alright with that. Not overly impressed with the results from Differin so far anyway so hopefully it will work a little better.

Yes, trying to avoid accutane as I have osteopenia. Definitely not willing to come off anabolics as they have helped massively with bone density.

Thanks for the input, guys.

I've ordered some Tret gel from India (thanks @Pinnacle Elements ) , so hopefully, I will get on alright with that. Not overly impressed with the results from Differin so far anyway so hopefully it will work a little better.

Yes, trying to avoid accutane as I have osteopenia. Definitely not willing to come off anabolics as they have helped massively with bone density.

Best of luck brother, I hope it's as extremely effective as I know it has been for some folks.

I'm simultaneously enjoying the Accutane induced "flattening" of my Bacne, it's all there but reduced to flattened red spots now, and disturbed by the slight "purge" effect of tiny acne appearing where I've never had Acne before. One thing's for certain, despite being low dose, and side effects pretty much limited to dry lips, and as I was warned another dry orafice lol, I can tell this is potent stuff, from an obvious mood effect to my utterly non greasy skin and complete cessation of earwax production. Your caution is justified, it's amazingly effective but clearly not to be toyed with.

We can probably dispense with a lot of the ingredients if we're not concerned with stability, and just whip up frequent batches