How Does PCT Off Tren Work? (19 nor metabolite question)

So I read/watched/heard that Nandralone has metabolites that last in the body for months following injections. Tren has the same, so technically speaking despite Tren Acetate having a half life of roughly 1-3 days, you are actually shutdown for 1-6 months? I was wondering on anybodies knowledge on this fact.

Basically, can I run tren for 8 weeks and PCT off like a regular cycle (assuming I was)? Or is there some fine print on Tren were it requires clearance of metabolites?

Lastly, I am aware that they aren't necessarily active metabolites, meaning they don't guarrantee shutdown. But I still don't know exactly how it works.

if you plan on cycling again just cruise. just my opinion.
Yeah, I agree as well. I'm more talking about it from a frame of a reference as say some stupid 20 year old runs a Test/Tren cycle to cut cause of TikTok and then realizes "oh fuck".

How would Johnny handle that situation? BnC for 18 months? Say fuck it and just hope the PCT works? Like, does the metabolites of Tren even work like Nandralone?

For example, just for a reference sheet. I have a string of surgeries and "bed time" that would essentially put me out for 9 months in 2024. Say I did a tren/test/primo cut cycle now to lean out for my surgeries (they are actually cosmeticish related lmao), cut it short in February or something. The PCT should begin 3-5 weeks after the Enanthate clears? Or would I just be sitting on 0 ng/dl Test dick for all 9 months?

are u getting penis enlargement surgery?? yea its complicated ive never done it im curious about this too I was thinking of coming off to see how well i can still recover. Ive only heard quit the 19nor first, wait about a month, quit test, wait the 3-4 weeks for test, pct. Ive been off everything but test for a month now...wonderinf if i should go longer before trying

are u getting penis enlargement surgery?? yea its complicated ive never done it im curious about this too I was thinking of coming off to see how well i can still recover. Ive only heard quit the 19nor first, wait about a month, quit test, wait the 3-4 weeks for test, pct. Ive been off everything but test for a month now...wonderinf if i should go longer before trying
It'd be penis girth surgery and I can get it if I find 10k under my couch. But naw lmao. It is a bet I have with a friend though, if he gives me 2k I'll do it for fun.

Not to sure either. If I did it (in theory) I'd quit tren A which depletes in ~2 weeks, and the test E would clear in ~4, so in theory that'd be the case. But then the metabolite shit fucks everything up...

Yes you can absolutely do that but makes sure you’re running test also
Yeah I would. I mean this sounds stupid as shit in general to me. If I DID cycle, I would not want to stay on TRT for life. So i'd have to set it up as a pct off. But if i'm not trt for life why would i use tren

But imagine how fucking massive i'd be off a 24 week cycle after basically being bed bound for a year...

Yeah I would. I mean this sounds stupid as shit in general to me. If I DID cycle, I would not want to stay on TRT for life. So i'd have to set it up as a pct off. But if i'm not trt for life why would i use tren

But imagine how fucking massive i'd be off a 24 week cycle after basically being bed bound for a year...
Sounds like a fantastic way to get really fucked up honestly. If that’s true you need to just run trt 150-200mg a week. It’ll help your workouts and building muscle which will help burn fat. You definitely don’t need tren right now. I would never suggest anyone run tren that isn’t on trt for life or a newbie to cycles it’s just irresponsible.

Sounds like a fantastic way to get really fucked up honestly. If that’s true you need to just run trt 150-200mg a week. It’ll help your workouts and building muscle which will help burn fat. You definitely don’t need tren right now. I would never suggest anyone run tren that isn’t on trt for life or a newbie to cycles it’s just irresponsible.
Yeah, right. I am fairly sure you can pct off it. But you have to do it smartly. So idk. I'm not a noob to cycle design and structure, but actual use.

Technically the Tren start method could work, but that's assuming I out eat the Tren on 1-8, and then continue to blast 8-24/32. But I'm not sure how well you PCT out of a 32 week cruise tbh. It can be done but I always felt the more u push the harder it gets.

obviously hcg/test would be ran all the way.

You can pct off of anything but that doesn’t mean it’s gonna work but you have your mind made up so good luck. I’ll watch for your thread you start when you have all kinds of nightmarish sides and don’t know what to do.

You can pct off of anything but that doesn’t mean it’s gonna work but you have your mind made up so good luck. I’ll watch for your thread you start when you have all kinds of nightmarish sides and don’t know what to do.
No I agree with you, I'm just thinking of ways to do it.

Also I still don't exactly know how the metabolites work.

Yep just like a lot other people trying to reinvent the wheel for no reason.
Yep, cause there must be a way to bypass the metabolites while doing a cycle. Or just not having to worry and PCTing like normal. Assuming the metabolites actually mean something. I still don't really get how the Nandralone metabolites are active and keep you suppressed.

Well I do, but like, I was hoping someone had more info on it.

@ShamelessQuestions86 have you looked into primo? if your gonnablast for 24 weeks id say fuck the tren and go primo if your lean enough your see a huge amount of gains if your diet and training are on point. as well ass honestly if you have never blasted id say run just test test is super Androgenic

@ShamelessQuestions86 have you looked into primo? if your gonnablast for 24 weeks id say fuck the tren and go primo if your lean enough your see a huge amount of gains if your diet and training are on point. as well ass honestly if you have never blasted id say run just test test is super Androgenic
Yeah if I ever cycled it'd be Test/Var > Test/Primo/Var > Test/Primo/19nor/ ?Var?

Don't ask why I need the var, I just like the idea of oral I guess, sick fuck.

To be honest it's also a game of what doesn't make my hair fall out. Which is the order of how I'd try them. It's Test > Var > Primo > Tren on the hairline if I remember right.

I did a little more research last night, Type-IIx and Peter Bond, who if I ever have a question I can most likely trust so far, has said that yes metabolites stay in the system, but in reality that shouldn't mean anything. HOWEVER, there is legit no research on tren, so something could happen there, but shouldn't in theory?

I can't link for some reason, but type " 19-NOR metabolites suppressive for over a year PCT is pointless?" or "Do Nandrolone metabolites have a large impact on natural recovery?" into search and you will be met with like 4-5 posts on the topic with the similar posts on the bottom. I'd love to know their current opinion, but don't want to bother them. If someone can get Type-IIx to answer?

A lot of things we say are based on bro science and our own personal experience. So it's pretty important to not take everything as hard facts, but rather opinion. Also everyone is different and has different response to drugs. Unless you try it for yourself you will never know. The decision is yours to make, all other people can offer is advice which you may or may not find useful.

A lot of things we say are based on bro science and our own personal experience. So it's pretty important to not take everything as hard facts, but rather opinion. Also everyone is different and has different response to drugs. Unless you try it for yourself you will never know. The decision is yours to make, all other people can offer is advice which you may or may not find useful.
Good response to be honest. A LOT of this shit is bro science, like sure we can extrapolate data, use common sense, and whatever. But nobody knows what's going to happen to Person A or Person B until they shoot Testosterone. Technically speaking, if I was willing to subject myself to a lab rat. I could in fact do the metabolite test with relatively no "consequence". I'm not able to participate in life for 9 months anyways, If I get fat as shit, depressed, whatever, I'm tucked away into the confines anyways. I could theoretically get bloodwork after each surgery (3 months apart). And gauge roughly how it reacts to my body. And assuming I am fucked, and 9 months later my test is <10 ng/dl. I cycle for another 3 months and the metabolites should then actually be out of my system. Would be to fucking scared to ever touch shit again though ha ha.

But then I'd be trenning it out off the start, that's kinda crazy.

Good response to be honest. A LOT of this shit is bro science, like sure we can extrapolate data, use common sense, and whatever. But nobody knows what's going to happen to Person A or Person B until they shoot Testosterone. Technically speaking, if I was willing to subject myself to a lab rat. I could in fact do the metabolite test with relatively no "consequence". I'm not able to participate in life for 9 months anyways, If I get fat as shit, depressed, whatever, I'm tucked away into the confines anyways. I could theoretically get bloodwork after each surgery (3 months apart). And gauge roughly how it reacts to my body. And assuming I am fucked, and 9 months later my test is <10 ng/dl. I cycle for another 3 months and the metabolites should then actually be out of my system. Would be to fucking scared to ever touch shit again though ha ha.

But then I'd be trenning it out off the start, that's kinda crazy.
now i do know that in this bro science and actually science no one says to run tren first just saying lol.. but you do you buddy.