How many of you are using test only for blasts?

what does eating every meal perfectly have to do with how much gear they take?
If you eat like a professional, you’re going to grow like a professional. Day in and day out perfect diet is what is going to put on actual size.
but wont even take the same doses recreational guys take?
Who said they don’t? I said there’s a range. There are recreational guys using way more gear than they need to make up for their terrible diets, just as there are pros using more gear than they need

you buy into the B.S too much, so much so that you believe pros take less gear than regular guys because they train harder?
Sounds like you’re buying into the “every pro is on 5 grams of gear” BS. There are guys out there who are bigger and leaner 6 months into lifting than guys a year into blasting gear. Whether or not you can acknowledge that is on you but that’s the reality. No, it’s not down to training harder. It’s down to primarily genetics and then making the most out of the gear you do take by, yes, training harder and eating properly. Those recreational guys you’re talking about have mid genetics, eat like an idiot, and aren’t consistent with intensity in their training

what does eating every meal perfectly have to do with how much gear they take?
These two things are not mutually exclusive.

So they'll eat every single thing perfectly, weighed to the gram, timed to the exact minute, set their whole life up for bodybuilding, train every rep like its the rest rep of their lives, life and breathe bodybuilding, have supplement sponsors, an extreme competitive desire to beat other people on stage, actively competing against everyone every moment of every day, have to look good 24/7 for instagram to build their brand,

but wont even take the same doses recreational guys take?

you buy into the B.S too much, so much so that you believe pros take less gear than regular guys because they train harder? what

the low dose virtue signalling is the most annoying think about steroid forums

it's the new "I'm totally natty bro".

Usually paired up with "using GLPs is cheating and taking shortcuts bro"
View attachment grow.mov

Last edited:
If you eat like a professional, you’re going to grow like a professional. Day in and day out perfect diet is what is going to put on actual size.

Who said they don’t? I said there’s a range. There are recreational guys using way more gear than they need to make up for their terrible diets, just as there are pros using more gear than they need

Sounds like you’re buying into the “every pro is on 5 grams of gear” BS. There are guys out there who are bigger and leaner 6 months into lifting than guys a year into blasting gear. Whether or not you can acknowledge that is on you but that’s the reality. No, it’s not down to training harder. It’s down to primarily genetics and then making the most out of the gear you do take by, yes, training harder and eating properly. Those recreational guys you’re talking about have mid genetics, eat like an idiot, and aren’t consistent with intensity in their training
lol yeah they have better genetics so they use less. Get real. I’m sure they’re standing on stage thinking well I have such great genetics I can play it safe and only take 1 gram of gear when everyone else is taking 5 grams lol. That’s like a race car driver detuning a race car because it’s too fast. These guys are on grams and grams of gear, all of them. I suppose you believe they only take 4 iu of GH too? They lie about what they take because they want gullible idiots to think they have better genetics and somehow work harder than everyone else.

you sound like you just copying things you see from bodybuilding instagrams or something, some sort of "bodybuilding inspo" you follow
Sounds like you’re buying into the “every pro is on 5 grams of gear” BS. There are guys out there who are bigger and leaner 6 months into lifting than guys a year into blasting gear. Whether or not you can acknowledge that is on you but that’s the reality.
this is whats called a strawman argument, no where did I argue that there isnt a genetic component, i dont think ive ever ever seen anyone say that genetics dont matter, anywhere on the internet, ever , not once', so not sure what youre going on about at all.

No, it’s not down to training harder. It’s down to primarily genetics and then making the most out of the gear you do take by, yes, training harder and eating properly. Those recreational guys you’re talking about have mid genetics,
youre just parroting more stuff you see on the internet.. i dont see guys on gear not train hard, i actually see a lot of guys train too hard. Have you seen DC training or blood n guts? its like 3 days a week of 10 sets lol... Hell i see natty guys train hard too, i dont know where you see guys not training hard or are you just saying things?
eat like an idiot
Please define "eat like an idiot" and what you mean by that

my whole point is that you are implying "pros" are intentionally not taking a lot of gear, because they "dont need it" because they are so hardworking, so they could easily take 1000mg, bu tthey instead decide to take 500mg, because they dont need the extra gear lol, like it wouldnt make a difference cause theyre so special

Last edited:

not in my experience. I guess im an outlier.

You need to respond like professional too, to training, diet AND gear.

Genetic variaty is heavily underrated and the survival bias is huge in this industry.

not in my experience. I guess im an outlier.

You need to respond like professional too, to training, diet AND gear.

Genetic variaty is heavily underrated and the survival bias is huge in this industry.
well yeah that’s what I meant, basically the point I was trying to get across is the genetic variety. The point I am stressing is that the people taking 5 grams who look terrible likely look terrible because they are not eating and training like a professional for years on end. And the guys who are taking a couple grams (usually under 3) are going to maximize their genetics if they build up to that max dosage over the period of 5-10 years with diet and training optimized that entire period

Please define "eat like an idiot" and what you mean by that
“locking in” and eating 4k calories of chicken and rice and then slipping and having too many cheat meals then pushing the calories back to 3k for a little cleanup, then back to 4k and then slipping up and cleaning up, getting off cycle and eating 4 meals a day of sloppy food and going out to eat all the time. “Macro matching” at chipotle and other fast food places and then slamming a ton of gear to try and make up for it. This is how the vast majority of the guys taking gear eat.

And yes, I’m absolutely implying pros aren’t taking way more gear than they need because they realize it just causes more harm. For most people, taking way too much causes digestive issues, sleep issues, mood, etc and ramps up their metabolic rate so they have to eat even more calories to not only sustain the muscle but also grow. It makes literally everything harder. That’s why guys who do take massive amounts always end up dialing it back because the majority of them realizes it’s literally not helping them more than a lower amount

And professionals are (usually) just that: professionals. They’ve been at it for a while under the guidance of other professionals who’ve helped hundreds of OTHER professionals who have years of data and understand the best way to do things. That’s why, yes I do believe not everyone out there is unnecessarily slamming a massive amount of gear that won’t help them any more than half that amount

Last edited:
lol yeah they have better genetics so they use less. Get real. I’m sure they’re standing on stage thinking well I have such great genetics I can play it safe and only take 1 gram of gear when everyone else is taking 5 grams lol. That’s like a race car driver detuning a race car because it’s too fast. These guys are on grams and grams of gear, all of them. I suppose you believe they only take 4 iu of GH too? They lie about what they take because they want gullible idiots to think they have better genetics and somehow work harder than everyone else.
Lmao do you believe everything you hear? Is it so unfathomable to you that there is a range of dosages that work for a drastically wide range of genetics? Do you think Phil Heath responds the same to a gram of test as Jeremy Buendia? Or do you just think Phil Heath was on 10 grams and so was Jeremy and so is every other bodybuilder out there and that just because they’re pros they don’t care about bloodwork, don’t care about health, and just take an arbitrarily massive amount of gear because “that other guy is taking this much too”?

“locking in” and eating 4k calories of chicken and rice and then slipping and having too many cheat meals then pushing the calories back to 3k for a little cleanup, then back to 4k and then slipping up and cleaning up, getting off cycle and eating 4 meals a day of sloppy food and going out to eat all the time. “Macro matching” at chipotle and other fast food places and then slamming a ton of gear to try and make up for it. This is how the vast majority of the guys taking gear eat.
So youre saying, that eating cheat meals, (which are extra calories), actually leads to less anabolism?

So if you dont have cheat meals, you can take less gear and grow more?

so you get more growth with less drugs and less food?

What?

That’s why guys who do take massive amounts always end up dialing it back because the majority of them realizes it’s literally not helping them more than a lower amount
i see you learn everything from youtube lol
wow more gear doesnt help build muscle. i guess i learn new stuff everyday

So youre saying, that eating cheat meals, (which are extra calories), actually leads to less anabolism?

So if you dont have cheat meals, you can take less gear and grow more?

so you get more growth with less drugs and less food?
No. Did you not read anything I said? If a critique of having acycle of blowing over on calories then eating less to drop the water and fat gained bothers you then maybe look at your own diet. Cheat meals have their place. At this point you’re clearly just choosing to ignore everything I’m saying so it’s really just pointless. If more drugs make digestion suck, yes you will grow less. If more cheat meals make you cut calories, then yes you will grow less. I thought this was common sense but clearly not

No. Did you not read anything I said? If a critique of having acycle of blowing over on calories then eating less to drop the water and fat gained bothers you then maybe look at your own diet. Cheat meals have their place. At this point you’re clearly just choosing to ignore everything I’m saying so it’s really just pointless. If more drugs make digestion suck, yes you will grow less. If more cheat meals make you cut calories, then yes you will grow less. I thought this was common sense but clearly not
steroids make your digestion bad?
cheat meals make you cut calories?
who knew that eating 6,000 cal one day and 4,000 calorie the other day and back to 5,000 the next makes the 1 gram of gear work less than the 500mg the guy who eats 5,000 calories everyday LOL

who knew that eating 6,000 cal one day and 4,000 calorie the other day and back to 5,000 the next makes the 1 gram of gear work less than the 500mg the guy who eats 5,000 calories everyday LOL
@buzzingonaas is right, why do you want to argue against the truth of the wise.

Yes, they can. Did you really not know that?
What? It’s basic biology..? Blowing over by 2k extra calories above what you can use to create muscle when you’re already full will all be fat. Then cutting below what you need to make muscle will obviously not make muscle. So one day at 6k calories, one day at 4k, and one at 5k will be two days worth of building muscle as opposed to 3. Do that once a week and that’s 4 days out of the month you’re just wasting your time, and likely not even losing the fat either but just dropping water. If you really don’t agree with that I don’t know what to tell you because it sounds like either there’s a miscommunication or you don’t understand how building muscle works.

Being that you’re on this forum I’d like to assume it’s a miscommunication and just leave it there but if you have evidence to the contrary that steroids don’t raise inflammation and cause digestive disturbances in many people or that lowering calorie intake multiple days out of the week in response to blowing over is the same as a straight caloric surplus or methodical carb cycling approach, please do let me know

My father had all his hair at 85 and 70% of his color, same with my Mums father so I have never worried about hair loss. PS I'm 57 and no hair loss after many cycles.

That being said, if you cant grow to your weight cap in Classic Physique amateur division at 500-750 test and nothing else in the off season you need to find another sport.

My father had all his hair at 85 and 70% of his color, same with my Mums father so I have never worried about hair loss. PS I'm 57 and no hair loss after many cycles.

That being said, if you cant grow to your weight cap in Classic Physique amateur division at 500-750 test and nothing else in the off season you need to find another sport.
Growing past that weightcap at 750 test can take one guy 10 years and another 2 years. If someone works their dose up to 2 grams over a couple years and hits that weight cap and maintains good bloodwork and organ size is there really much difference than the guy on 500 test?