How much protein do you guys eat?

I agree. If it's something you eat regularly, just be consistent in how you're calculating/measuring. It's a ballpark.
Yes this right here

Raw or cooked….consistency is what’s important
I weigh cooked They have values for the amount of protein in each (raw or cooked) )but remember this is simply a guess. People always act like the nutrition labels are exact THEY ARE FAR FROM EXACT. There is a 20% allowable margin of error. So potentially there could be has high as a 40% difference.
Lean beef is eyeballed. It’s not put in a lab to figure if it’s 93%. Butcher just eyeballs it.
Chicken is an estimate or average. They aren’t figuring the protein of each chicken breast. And not all chickens are the same. Just like not all people are the same. Some chickens are fat, some have more muscle. The macros absolutely do not account for these factors.
So figuring the 4 grams of protein in your rice is dumb your way off anyway lol
Cooked or uncooked is inaccurate either way
It’s the consistency that matters
Just weigh it how you like (cooked or raw) and weigh it the same way every time. And get your macros met
The consistency will help you figure your maintenance and then your surplus or deficit

Yes this right here

Raw or cooked….consistency is what’s important
I weigh cooked They have values for the amount of protein in each (raw or cooked) )but remember this is simply a guess. People always act like the nutrition labels are exact THEY ARE FAR FROM EXACT. There is a 20% allowable margin of error. So potentially there could be has high as a 40% difference.
Lean beef is eyeballed. It’s not put in a lab to figure if it’s 93%. Butcher just eyeballs it.
Chicken is an estimate or average. They aren’t figuring the protein of each chicken breast. And not all chickens are the same. Just like not all people are the same. Some chickens are fat, some have more muscle. The macros absolutely do not account for these factors.
So figuring the 4 grams of protein in your rice is dumb your way off anyway lol
Cooked or uncooked is inaccurate either way
It’s the consistency that matters
Just weigh it how you like (cooked or raw) and weigh it the same way every time. And get your macros met
The consistency will help you figure your maintenance and then your surplus or deficit
You Sir are absolutely correct, consistency is the absolute key.

Damn do I hear that, honestly I’ve never been below 12% and don’t want too. But don’t let myself get over 20% either because I don’t want too lol.
Haha I mean I’ve been below 10 before but nowadays whenever I’m heading towards beach lean I consistently fail lol. To be fair, I am not trying at all haha

wait, what? ....so you weigh 133lbs??
or you meant 300g ...
no its closer to 270 g on a high day i weigh about 165 right now with 12% bf so im pretty skinny imo but ive been on a calorie defecit for 11 months or so coming down from 23% bf so my calculations were a little skewed my bad

and im not a big guy anyways at 5'7" so i am in process of shedding fat so i can do a bulk in the winter time after i have one more surgery on left arm for ct release as well as ulner nerve release in elbow (same as right arm already completed) i'll never be over 200 lbs , i'm 51 just trying to stay relevant and in healthy condition

and im not a big guy anyways at 5'7" so i am in process of shedding fat so i can do a bulk in the winter time after i have one more surgery on left arm for ct release as well as ulner nerve release in elbow (same as right arm already completed) i'll never be over 200 lbs , i'm 51 just trying to stay relevant and in healthy condition
Even if you’re 21, to hold 200lbs with decent bodyfat at 5’7 is pro potential. Not even healthy for us short fuckers to go on ver 180 if you’re not born with a big frame.

Even if you’re 21, to hold 200lbs with decent bodyfat at 5’7 is pro potential. Not even healthy for us short fuckers to go on ver 180 if you’re not born with a big frame.
My goel is to get about 175 and be in the 12-15% bf, im older and have lots of old injuries that keep me in check as far as training goes.... But i am with the belief "slow&steady" is what i must do at this point ALTHOUGH my mind tells me im 25 again so the urge to increase weight to fast comes into play , my old tendons/bones can't take it lol