How much would he weigh if…

Lexington

Hypothetically if he were to scale down in height to 5’10-5’11 from 6’2 with physique being exactly the same how much do you think he’d weigh?

He’s 6’2 230lbs here
1724054088738.jpeg

Hard to say, it's more complicated than just height/weight/lean body mass/body fat percentage. Muscle insertions, bone size and etc. play a major role.

So I'm almost identical in stats to this guy, give or take ~2% body fat difference. Yet we look different. My back, arms, hams, glutes dominate compared to other body parts. His traps and upper body in general dominate and I can't see his back to compare more. We have different muscle insertions, ie. His chest wins, yet my arms especially forearms win and so on.

To reach those stats for 5'10 person, I'd estimate about 200-210lbs 12-16% body fat (again depends on how you distribute body fat). I store on my legs and ass more, so I can get away being a bit heavier and look similar. Note that this person is right around 12% body fat, it is lighting and pump advantage that makes him look leaner to the untrained eye.

Tlder;
I'm not him, he's not me. You are neither of us. You're just you and we all have different genetics.

Totally agree with lukiss. Even the same height, weight and bodyfat can differ a lot between them.

One example can be different structure for the one to have a long torso and short legs and vice versa. Another example could be the weight and fat distribution between upper and lower body.

Personally i have no glute muscles (they just don't grow) and if i was a woman nobody would look at me lol, also my legs tend to hold a small amount of fat compared with my upper body. I see quad veins even at 25% bodyfat while my upper body is full on fat on belly, love handles, chest etc. I've seen guys in real life with same bodyfat and weight as me and their stomach was flat but their hips and thighs were enormous.

But to answer your hypothetical question i'd say probably 215.

He claims to have a relaxed diet which is surprising
I think by that he means iifym and less strict than those crazy shredded fitness influencers. Make no mistake to look like that one has to be very consistent with his diet, I for example need to be super strict with my diet to sustain similar look to his, any leaner than this I become a maniac and look sick in my face (yes, how lean your face looks at certain body fat is very important).

Cosmetically speaking to get his look I need 350-500mg Testosterone/week only, so I look full and have more presence, than say 200-300mg where I look leaner and more athletic. If I want some more aesthetics then similar amount of Equipoise stacked works wonders for me.

Please note, I have years of experience in the gym and diet department. I may not be very big by Meso standards. I'm on pretty similar level to your example guy.

You may wonder why I talk about myself so much? The answer is that's all I can say, that's my experience and just like Eddie shared his experience, he is very different build than me. Your experience may be very different than mine. Good luck.

Last edited:
I think by that he means iifym and less strict than those crazy shredded fitness influencers. Make no mistake to look like that one has to be very consistent with his diet, I for example need to be super strict with my diet to sustain similar look to his, any leaner than this I become a maniac and look sick in my face (yes, how lean your face looks at certain body fat is very important).

Cosmetically speaking to get his look I need 350-500mg Testosterone/week only, so I look full and have more presence, than say 200-300mg where I look leaner and more athletic. If I want some more aesthetics then similar amount of Equipoise stacked works wonders for me.

Please note, I have years of experience in the gym and diet department. I may not be very big by Meso standards. I'm on pretty similar level to your example guy.

You may wonder why I talk about myself so much? The answer is that's all I can say, that's my experience and just like Eddie shared his experience, he is very different build than me. Your experience may be very different than mine. Good luck.
Thanks man makes sense too in regards to diet and PEDs. I would’ve guessed he took the standard 500mg test for the first Jack Reacher season considering he’s just an actor with good genetics. Probably added just a bit more for season 2 though lol

Hard to say, it's more complicated than just height/weight/lean body mass/body fat percentage. Muscle insertions, bone size and etc. play a major role.

So I'm almost identical in stats to this guy, give or take ~2% body fat difference. Yet we look different. My back, arms, hams, glutes dominate compared to other body parts. His traps and upper body in general dominate and I can't see his back to compare more. We have different muscle insertions, ie. His chest wins, yet my arms especially forearms win and so on.

To reach those stats for 5'10 person, I'd estimate about 200-210lbs 12-16% body fat (again depends on how you distribute body fat). I store on my legs and ass more, so I can get away being a bit heavier and look similar. Note that this person is right around 12% body fat, it is lighting and pump advantage that makes him look leaner to the untrained eye.

Tlder;
I'm not him, he's not me. You are neither of us. You're just you and we all have different genetics.
How many cycles did it take you to achieve this kind of physique? That's my long-term goal, but now I'm only around 185lbs and slightly below 20% bodyfat if I had to guess at 5'10".

How many cycles did it take you to achieve this kind of physique? That's my long-term goal, but now I'm only around 185lbs and slightly below 20% bodyfat if I had to guess at 5'10".
You like to test my memory I see lol...

Well, I believe it took me 3 good cycles to achieve similar build and look. But you have to understand my background first, as I have trained naturally and reached 200lbs sub 15% while being able to bench press 300lbs before using steroids.

I can currently bench press quite clean 400lbs pretty much any day unless you catch me on a day off after some intense training. It's been sometime since I blasted, so I currently cruise. I was able to bench 450 at my biggest, bulkiest and possibly nastiest cycle of them all.

So it does change things a bit, I guess. If you take for example a guy who didn't push his natural limit, then his results may differ from mine. Also as much as it sucks, again genetics are not something to underestimate. I'm a above average responder to steroids, some are just crazy over responders and others, well they get average or below average response.

You can now see, that questions like yours and OP is quite challenging to answer. I can't give you a definitive answer, but I can share my knowledge and experience what I have learned over the years.

So at the end of the day, you may respond better or worse, I don't know you and I never seen your current body and strength. To give you any better answer than this.