How rich are you??

Discussion in 'Men's Economics' started by Sk8man101, Jan 27, 2017.

1. Sk8man101

Sk8man101 Member

Good choice.
    I have a lot of interviewing experiance man.
    I've bought online helping for interviews and listened for hours of questions and answers. I've boughten books and done mocked graded formal interviews with entire panels and shit.
    If anyone ever needs some help feel free to reach out.

2. ddp7

ddp7 Member

Lol no jerkk off here champ.:D

MisterSuperGod likes this.
  3. Perrin Aybara

Perrin Aybara Member

It was actually the first interview I'd ever been to in my life. Every job I've ever had was through knowing someone.

4. Sk8man101

Sk8man101 Member

Interviewing is very tough man.
    I've competed against sometimes thousands of people for less that ten jobs in front of formal interview panels.
    The job I have lined up now was against 200 candidates for 6 jobs and I was in the top 2 I beleive. One thing is forsure it takes a lot of studying and practice.
    Unfortunately most people practice all kinds of skills for their professions except the one that actually will get you the job, interviews.

Perrin Aybara likes this.
  5. XKawN

XKawN Member

I love interviews. I usually give them the first few questions and then I take over from there. The fact that I love me and think I'm the best at everything helps, lol.

6. Sk8man101

Sk8man101 Member

"Hi, take a seat. So what does your company have to offer me as an employee?"

7. XKawN

XKawN Member

No, no. I go on talking about how I was raised in customer service and how I'm a people person and how my work ethic defines me. I tell them "if I had to use one word that best describes me I would say that word is integrity because it's about doing the right thing even when nobody is watching". I've taught some younger people how to do interviews and I tell them (half jokingly) that if your gonna spew bullshit in an interview you have to actually believe that bullshit yourself because they'll see right threw it if you don't believe it. I find it best if you control the narrative slightly yet answer all the questions they have before they even ask them. Of course it helps if your charming about it rather than cocky and conceded.

8. Megadick3000

Megadick3000 Member

Ive only ever worked for myself. It wasnt so much by choice, nobody would hire me, even getting an interview was tough. being expelled in grade 10 did not make things any easier. Its for the best though, i now make six figures and work an average of 5 hours a week to do it. Living the dream to be honest. Had i ever been employed by soneone else id probably have accepted that as the best i could do and be making like 30k a year working 50 hours a week.

Its strange how life unfolds. Something that i thought would destroy my lif may have infact done the exact opposite.

Sk8man101 and Perrin Aybara like this.
  9. Perrin Aybara

Perrin Aybara Member

Sounds amazing. Tenth grade was the last one i finished, but because I dropped out. I hope I get to that point someday. For now gotta get some money coming in asap though.

10. Sk8man101

Sk8man101 Member

Sounds like the American Dream right there brother.
    What do you do?

11. Megadick3000

Megadick3000 Member

Professional bank robber

12. TheMyth89

TheMyth89 Junior Member

Fiancé brings home $2,800 per month after taxes and such and gets free health care from work. Before I had shoulder surgery I was taking home $2,400 after taxes per month. This income still isn't enough now I've been laid out from work so things are really tight now

TM89

13. wedorecover

wedorecover Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

She is right I made more the 50 k and still live paycheck to pay check have cousin that makes a few hundred thousand a year same boat Iv also lived on welfare before so Iv been on both sides

14. fastasf

fastasf Member

That's just something poor people say lol. My now wife and I used to live on a combined $25k/year, barely getting by, before we both finished school. We fought constantly about money and there were many many nights I contemplated leaving. I'm sure she did the same. Now we are both thru school and very financially stable. I love her more than anything and we are happier than we've ever been. I was not happy with her, with myself, or life in general during those struggling times. Now, I am genuinely happy with my life and it is a direct result of success/money.

ironwill1951 likes this.
  15. Perrin Aybara

Perrin Aybara Member

I'm planning on finding out what that's like to make that much in the next year. As a single guy with no kids, no car payment and no mortgage payment I feel like I'll live pretty well on it.

16. gr8whitetrukker

gr8whitetrukker Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

You will if you stay out of debt

17. Perrin Aybara

Perrin Aybara Member

I'm pretty good about that. I'm sure I'll be tempted to get a bunch of toys I don't need on credit, but we'll see.

18. gr8whitetrukker

gr8whitetrukker Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

You will. Everyone does. Then your barely getting by again.
    Be master of your destiny. Stay debt free

biglumber69 and Perrin Aybara like this.
  19. MythotiK

MythotiK Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

I'm so rich, Uncle Sam took it all

SmallWoody likes this.
  20. XKawN

XKawN Member

You mean uncle Obama, lol.

wedorecover and gr8whitetrukker like this.