How "strong" would you rank Primo/Mast as vs Test?

yeah Mike Isreatel running high primo and High Mast right?
really not putting points on the board for the big brains.

this whole all milligrams are equal thing is such nonsense and i genuinely cannot believe intelligent people are seemingly falling for it.

compared to the "all steroids are equal" crowd, flat-earthers have some good points
That's stupid, how can people assume such bs. Same as to say 3 liter engine is 3 liter engine cuz it's the same size therefore it must perform the same. Yeah sure we have 6 cylinder 3.0-4.0 diesels and then we have a fucking Nissan GTR V6 that is 3.8 liter. Guess who is a freakin' supercar and who is just a car powerful enough for everyday tasks.

That's stupid, how can people assume such bs. Same as to say 3 liter engine is 3 liter engine cuz it's the same size therefore it must perform the same. Yeah sure we have 6 cylinder 3.0-4.0 diesels and then we have a fucking Nissan GTR V6 that is 3.8 liter. Guess who is a freakin' supercar and who is just a car powerful enough for everyday tasks.

I have a 3.0 7m-gte and a 2.5 1jz-Gte. Together they can jump your GTR in the back alley.

Watch yo self

My takeaways from the video are that different compounds have different strengths and the response to each dose isn't linear. This is literally the point I have made and thus why I linked the video

The study weighed the taints of rats, Its not a study comparing testosterone to primobolan, I don't think we can be this specific, especially because the study is from 1970 and it is difficult to train a rat to bench press 8-12 reps to failure.

How can you insult my listening skills when right here it shows a 50% difference between 2 compounds.

it looks like you are accusing me of what you have done.

View attachment 291418
View attachment 291419
I find the video interesting but I don't think those guys came to any conclusions. I just used that as as an example because it's what you displayed to prove your point. I don't agree with you on a number of these things but it doesn't really matter.

I think the big picture is that guys with better genetics, better work ethic, smarter training, and better nutrition will beat everybody else no matter what compounds they are using. I don't think all compounds are totally equal, but I think the differences in anabolism per mg are marginal and that total amount matters more than individual compound choice. Basically, if you find what works for you and you feel good on and don't have bad side effects, that's the way to. I don't really have a way to prove that and I don't think anyone has a sound factual way to argue against me either, so it probably just doesn't matter.

Just to poke the bear, I think Primo and Mast are the bee's knees. They just work very well for me and my body. They provide what I need to reach my goals and I enjoy the aesthetics. I use them at the same time (ghast). I'm also a small man who does not bodybuild. If only I had been using EQ or NPP this whole time I could be a monster and winning competitions! Life is such a cruel mistress! (Dick head sarcasm)

Too much details and overthinking.
Take what makes you perform the best.

What's the point to take tren if you can't eat even if is more anabolic than primo.
What's the point to take deca and makes you feel like shit even if is more anabolic than mast.

Find 2,3 steroids that you can tolerate well and ride with them until the end.
Even only test is enough for some normal aas user if you don't get estrogen sides. If you have some money take some gh and slin here and there and you can get big and in shape on only that.
Too much thinking if deca is 9,74% more anabolic than test or winstrol is 12,93% more anabolic than drol.
Look in the '80 at Bill Kazmaier how huge he was. Do you think he choose what to take because is few % more anabolic than other. He took more than likely what was available back then and he got big and strong.

The best aas is the one that you can get along and the best training and diet is the one that you can respect

Too much details and overthinking.
Take what makes you perform the best.

What's the point to take tren if you can't eat even if is more anabolic than primo.
What's the point to take deca and makes you feel like shit even if is more anabolic than mast.

Find 2,3 steroids that you can tolerate well and ride with them until the end.
Even only test is enough for some normal aas user if you don't get estrogen sides. If you have some money take some gh and slin here and there and you can get big and in shape on only that.
Too much thinking if deca is 9,74% more anabolic than test or winstrol is 12,93% more anabolic than drol.
Look in the '80 at Bill Kazmaier how huge he was. Do you think he choose what to take because is few % more anabolic than other. He took more than likely what was available back then and he got big and strong.

The best aas is the one that you can get along and the best training and diet is the one that you can respect
Pretty much sums it up. I love mast and primo both, and use them together with test and GH. That's all I will use anymore. Used deca one time in my life and hated it, tren used to work great, but made me feel like shit mentally. Find what works for you and go with it. Compounds that work great for some and that theoretically should work well don't always do so for everyone.

Strong irony.

When I was young and knew almost nothing about roids, my first cycle, 500 test and an AI, was probably still one of the best cycles (test only) one can use to this day.

The more I learned, the dumber and less productive my cycles got.

I had perfect hair until I ran Masteron and lost half of my hairline in like 10 weeks. No other anabolic has ever done anything to me besides this.

I had perfect hair until I ran Masteron and lost half of my hairline in like 10 weeks. No other anabolic has ever done anything to me besides this.

As long as I take duta + minox, no drug has had an effect on my hair. I don't understand why Mast would harm hair vs Test which converts to DHT.

Maybe mast wiped out your estrogen (if that's even possible).

I'm not so sure Jewett was running low test with his masteron off season cycles. I think this may be a Todd Lee only thing. I know Jewett has mentioned he will sub in mast with primo interchangeably and they seem to both be similarly anabolic but he "told Kurt havens", "he prefers primobolin".

Kurt Havens isn't so bullish on Mast for which he's caught some flack. He's been pretty explicit that he has nothing against it, just that there's not much data supporting it's use as an anabolic, which is different than claiming that it's not anabolic, which it clearly is, but all we really have are anecdotal experiences to go from.

In terms of anabolic potential, I don't see a lot of distinction that goes beyond individual variation and response to specific compounds. Some folks have great luck with deca, for example, but it gives me negative sides at even lower doses. I could run twice as much primo as deca and have fewer side effects.

As far as mast vs. primo is concerned, I think the real determinant is the e2 response of the individual. For some, primo will crush it. Same for mast. For others it varies. Some folks have the same response and can run either and may end up with mast because it's cheaper.

Kurt Havens isn't so bullish on Mast for which he's caught some flack.

Other than Jewett, has anyone actually BUILT/ACCRUED muscle tissue on high mast, med/low test?

Seems a lot of guys using it already spent countless years building most of their tissue on test, then became mast/primo advocates.