How To Cap "101"

Why not get a measuring spoon that weighs out 50mg of powder and just mix it with some juice each dose vs trying to cap stuff up? Talking orals like var

Sure, if you don't care about being accurate and are ok with measuring out powders every single day.

What about oil, will oil dissolve the gelatin cap?

Caps are for dry fillers. Anything "wet" will fuck it up. Oil might just take a little longer than water but it will still turn to gel mess in very short time.

Have I understood that correctly?
I only need RAW powder, Subtract powder, simple capsule machine, capsules and a container.

1. I take half of a capsule, fill it completely with the subtract powder and weigh the whole thing.
The result is eg 0.40 g.
I would like to fill 50 capsules, i.e. 0.40g * 50 = 20g.
So I weigh 20g from my subtract.

2. Now I weigh out 1g of RAW powder (20mg per capsule).

3. Now I take 19g of my subtract powder and 1g of my RAW powder in a container.

4. I mix/shake the whole thing

5. I put the 20g powder in the 50 capsules.

Now I have 50 capsules with 20mg RAW powder each. right?
Which powder subtract would you recommend for Oxa and MK677? I have vitamin C, erythritol, glutamine, magnesium and so on.

So I am going to attempt my first capping.

Going to attempt geometric dilution
will be utilizing ferric oxide(Safe ingredient) to check for consistency of blend.

might be something like

Ferric oxide 20g, Oxandrolone 20g, then adding in something like Vitamin C as the rest of the filler for whatever the cap 00 cap can handle.

The ferric oxide will be colored so I can visually inspect for an even mixture but jano will be the ultimate test.

So I am going to attempt my first capping.

Going to attempt geometric dilution
will be utilizing ferric oxide(Safe ingredient) to check for consistency of blend.

might be something like

Ferric oxide 20g, Oxandrolone 20g, then adding in something like Vitamin C as the rest of the filler for whatever the cap 00 cap can handle.

The ferric oxide will be colored so I can visually inspect for an even mixture but jano will be the ultimate test.
You should run up a step by step, im about to do the same thing next week and im anxious about fucking up the geometric dilution, even though I know I understand it 100% lol

You should run up a step by step, im about to do the same thing next week and im anxious about fucking up the geometric dilution, even though I know I understand it 100% lol
I followed the video.
Since I am not dying the anavar, I am mixing equal part of ferric oxide to it. It's used as food dye and safe to ingest. They use it in pharma.

I ordered this

Mortar pestle. Large one.
Ferric oxide
Creatine
Will use 40g of var
Cap machine

I have to check how much I can actually fill in a cap. I think it's 550mg.(can't assume, gotta check it). I will mortar the creatine to see if the fill changes.

Target is 25mg per capsule.

Everything below is hypothetical. It's all based off of the fill amount on the cap.

So I was 25mg per capsule but I should overfill it. 26.25 per capsule.

Capsule contents
26mg of var
26mg ferrous oxide
503mg of filler per capsule

So let's say I want to make 1500 capsules. I'll probably make a little extra regardless.

40g of var
40g of ferric oxide(colored)
775g of creatine

Total grams is 835g
max possible size 00 capsules: 1540

So 40g of ferric oxide and 40g of var to mix first.

Then add 80. Total compound mixing is 160
Mix until even

Then add 160. Total 320

Add the rest and mix.

I would use the colored ferrous sulfate to check and make sure it was evenly spread through the compound.

This is all hypothetical. It could turn into one big fuckup. But jano will be the final test.

I followed the video.
Since I am not dying the anavar, I am mixing equal part of ferric oxide to it. It's used as food dye and safe to ingest. They use it in pharma.

I ordered this

Ferric oxide
Creatine
Will use 40g of var
Cap machine

I have to check how much I can actually fill in a cap. I think it's 550mg.(can't assume, gotta check it). I will mortar the creatine to see if the fill changes.

Everything below is hypothetical. It's all based off of the fill amount on the cap.

Capsule contents
26mg of var
26mg ferrous oxide

So let's say I want to make 1500 capsules. I'll probably make a little extra regardless.

40g of var
775g of creatine

Total grams is 835g

Mix until even

Then add 160. Total 320

Add the rest and mix.

I would use the colored ferrous sulfate to check and make sure it was evenly spread through the compound.

This is all hypothetical. It could turn into one big fuckup. But jano will be the final test.
I’m probably dumb but I’m missing whatever video you’re referring to

I followed the video.

I ordered this

Ferric oxide
Creatine
Will use 40g of var
Cap machine

Capsule contents
26mg of var
26mg ferrous oxide

40g of var
775g of creatine

Total grams is 835g

Mix until even

Then add 160. Total 320

Add the rest and mix.

I had my first try a few days ago. 55g filler and 5g raw material for 50mg/100tabs. The mortar was quite full. 60g is a lot. I didn't add any color to see the mixture. I had simply ground for a few minutes and also added the filler only by eye. I didn't exactly add 5g in the first step, 10g in the second step and 20g in the third step. I always added some of the filler by eye and ground for minutes. With 55g of filler that was about 5 passes (maybe 4g, then 6g, then 9g, then 16g, then 20g). I hope my capsules are still reasonably well divided. At least better than packing 60g of filler/raw material in a bag and shaking it.

I had my first try a few days ago. 55g filler and 5g raw material for 50mg/100tabs. The mortar was quite full. 60g is a lot. I didn't add any color to see the mixture. I had simply ground for a few minutes and also added the filler only by eye. I didn't exactly add 5g in the first step, 10g in the second step and 20g in the third step. I always added some of the filler by eye and ground for minutes. With 55g of filler that was about 5 passes (maybe 4g, then 6g, then 9g, then 16g, then 20g). I hope my capsules are still reasonably well divided. At least better than packing 60g of filler/raw material in a bag and shaking it.
unsure of what size mortar you had.

I realized I may nee to cut the overall size by half or do the geometric dilution on the table toward the end

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yNH3dt16pNM

I regret using that much tracer. I think if anything. Using a tracer of 0.5% of total volume would suffice.

I would prefer a lighter color of the compound

You have to use filler to fill the caps and using filler and filling caps is much more accurate and easy than filling cap by cap a tiny amount of active ingredient. Otherwise, why even use caps.
Sorry if this sounds dumb but can you explain why have to use a filler for cap instead of just taking x mg of raw steroid and filling it inside the capsule?

Sorry if this sounds dumb but can you explain why have to use a filler for cap instead of just taking x mg of raw steroid and filling it inside the capsule?

If you completely fill a capsule with only raw steroid the capsule will end up being highly overdosed compared to traditional doses. Even a small size 4 capsule can hold around 120-150mg of powder.

Technically you could individually weigh out the precise amount you want for each individual capsule, and then fill each individual capsule with a tiny funnel (if they even make those). It would take an insane amount of time though.

If you completely fill a capsule with only raw steroid the capsule will end up being highly overdosed compared to traditional doses. Even a small size 4 capsule can hold around 120-150mg of powder.

Technically you could individually weigh out the precise amount you want for each individual capsule, and then fill each individual capsule with a tiny funnel (if they even make those). It would take an insane amount of time though.
Not even just that. You are pushing the scale to the limit. Sure there are "1mg scales" but it's highly inaccurate.

10mg, 25mg is pushing the limit too.

If you are making 500mg metformin, it's not a big deal.