How To Cap "101"

Discussion in 'Steroid Homebrew' started by XKawN, May 30, 2016.

1. MisterSuit

MisterSuit Member

Do any of you use an anti-caking agent?

2. Iron Vett

Iron Vett Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

I use a size 0 capsule so I can handle the little bastards easier

Supermansson11 likes this.
  3. Where the hell has @XKawN been? Hope he isn't a @CurrentKawn repaying his debt to society... :(o_O

T-Bagger likes this.
  4. RYDER80

RYDER80 Member

After I posted the question I actually started thinking the bigger ones are probably easily to work with. Thanks bro, Ill go with the larger size.

R

Iron Vett likes this.
  5. rubisean

rubisean Member

What i use 20171013_195819.jpeg 20171013_201217.jpeg

6. XKawN

XKawN Member

Where the hell? Straight out of nowhere. MSG called me so i had to pop in. Where my peeps at, lol.

grey and MisterSuperGod like this.
  7. XKawN

XKawN Member

I see rubisean is here. I bow my head because I'm not worthy.

rubisean likes this.
  8. eje1990

eje1990 Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

@MarkW44 read this thread if you want to make orals.

Supermansson11 and MarkW44 like this.
  9. rubisean

rubisean Member

@XKawN if I remember correctly you gave me the holy grail on the math for correct mg on hormone to filler ratios.
    You sir are the man of this thread.

eje1990 likes this.
  10. Bob573

Bob573 Junior Member

Anybody got thoughts on just mixing cornstarch with a raw oral? measure it out and put it in a smale blender then just scoop it from a plastic bag with a teaspoon or do you think there could be some separation afterwards? A lot of raws don't seem to dissolve well in solution so I don't trust the consistency with that either. I just find the capsule machine a pain

11. Iron Vett

Iron Vett Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

Corn starch is a terrible filler. It’s sticky and very fluffy and he’d to pack. Baking soda is a much better choice. Also, just mixing loose compound in a bag won’t give you very consistent dosing. The loose compound can actually be more or less packed in the container it’s being held in therefore having varying doses in each measurement. The reason capsules work as well as they do is because the mixture is packed into the capsules. The density between capsules will be very similar so the dosing will be similar as well.

spanky013 and Bob573 like this.