How To Cap "101"

Anybody got thoughts on just mixing cornstarch with a raw oral? measure it out and put it in a smale blender then just scoop it from a plastic bag with a teaspoon or do you think there could be some separation afterwards? A lot of raws don't seem to dissolve well in solution so I don't trust the consistency with that either. I just find the capsule machine a pain

Anybody got thoughts on just mixing cornstarch with a raw oral? measure it out and put it in a smale blender then just scoop it from a plastic bag with a teaspoon or do you think there could be some separation afterwards? A lot of raws don't seem to dissolve well in solution so I don't trust the consistency with that either. I just find the capsule machine a pain

Corn starch is a terrible filler. It’s sticky and very fluffy and he’d to pack. Baking soda is a much better choice. Also, just mixing loose compound in a bag won’t give you very consistent dosing. The loose compound can actually be more or less packed in the container it’s being held in therefore having varying doses in each measurement. The reason capsules work as well as they do is because the mixture is packed into the capsules. The density between capsules will be very similar so the dosing will be similar as well.

Alright so here's the issue I'm having, I've done plenty of caps at 50 mg and I've even fenagled getting my Car down to 5mgs (a very difficult process weighing out caps individual) but I've got arimadex that I need down to 1mg. My scale reads to 0.01. my concern is doing 100 caps with that low of a mg active ingredient and getting it dosed correct. Please help my fuckin nipples are sore as shit lol

Can you mix hormone and filler in a blender or it will damage the hormone?

I'd assume the effect on the hormone would be no different to that of triturating & blending with a p&m. So no.

I don't see it being an effective way of blending though regardless. If it was, compounding pharmacists & small scale lab r&d would be buying & using $25 kitchen blenders rather than pissing about with geometric dilution with a p&m or spending $1k min on a small v-type or 3D tumble blender.

I think everything I've read / watched on pharma dry powder blending involves gentle, low shear blending.

Is it very out of the question to put filler in the caps and also mix up liquid/raws and putting x drops on top of the filler?

Is it very out of the question to put filler in the caps and also mix up liquid/raws and putting x drops on top of the filler?

The capsule would be dissolved by the liquid unless you take it right away, so it will not store.

It's really only good if you don't want to shoot the liquid/raws directly into your mouth and taste it. Shoot it into a cap then down that cap right away. Liquid DNP is a good example...

Why not get a measuring spoon that weighs out 50mg of powder and just mix it with some juice each dose vs trying to cap stuff up? Talking orals like var

Back