How to find a general care doctor that is knowledgeable in PEDs and will help rather than judge.

Zeus088

I’m a new member so my apologies if this is the wrong forum for this question but it did say Men’s health.

How did some of you find a doctor who will actually help talk you through blood work, aid in harm reduction, and make sure you’re healthy while using AAS, rather than judge you and just tell you to quit?

Thanks all! Great to be here!

I didnt. Still got these judgemental useless labcoats telling me every issue i come to them with is from PED abuse and that they wont treat it, ill have crto go off the steroids, not even go on TRT or anything like that, but cut it off cold turkey.

It’s wild because all I can find is like the anabolic doc on YouTube and I’m not sure that guy is legit or not. Then guys that give great info like Chase Irons or Paul from anabolic bodybuilding, but finding someone locally is hard as hell.

It’s wild because all I can find is like the anabolic doc on YouTube and I’m not sure that guy is legit or not. Then guys that give great info like Chase Irons or Paul from anabolic bodybuilding, but finding someone locally is hard as hell.

Anabolic doc is fine. Everything's remote or you can see him in CT or FL. Not the cheapest option but he's knowledgeable and 0% judgement. I used him for a while until I started managing everything myself.

Definately a better choice than most "TRT Clinics".

Anabolic doc is fine. Everything's remote or you can see him in CT or FL. Not the cheapest option but he's knowledgeable and 0% judgement. I used him for a while until I started managing everything myself.

Definately a better choice than most "TRT Clinics".
Super helpful, thanks! I was considering it just until I get more knowledgeable on managing things myself.

Super helpful, thanks! I was considering it just until I get more knowledgeable on managing things myself.

Yeah it's all very routine after a couple of appointments, but a great doc to get established with, and in case of AAS related complications later on, you can have your local docs consult with him.

It'll start with bloodwork then a consult over the phone or video.

Dunno what he charges now, but a few years ago I think it was $350 or $500 to get going. They also run what they can through your insurance if you have it, like bloodwork.

How did some of you find a doctor who will actually help talk you through blood work, aid in harm reduction, and make sure you’re healthy while using AAS, rather than judge you and just tell you to quit?
its not their job to tell you how to use PEDs, nor it is their job to learn about it.

To be frank, if I was them. I would say figure it out or stop wasting my time.

You have to take it into your own hands or like what others say....
Hire a concierge doctor who will cater to your needs.

Sports endo..

Why tell them? I cycle inbetween my trt visits and I get bloodwork every 6 months that he monitors, I havent told him 100% what I do, only little bits that he says he wont add to my record, I am 100% sure he knows what Im doing

Blood work comes back good I continue what Im doing

its not their job to tell you how to use PEDs, nor it is their job to learn about it.

To be frank, if I was them. I would say figure it out or stop wasting my time.

You have to take it into your own hands or like what others say....
Hire a concierge doctor who will cater to your needs.

And yet plenty of docs out there trained and ready to help you manage Fentanyl or Meth use....

Guess harm reduction is only for hardcore drug users.