How to Get Your Blood Work Done for $50

DTdr2

10+ Year Member
Getting blood work done is always a pain in the ass, and can be costly to those who don't know what steps to take. It's always recommended to have labs done prior to any type of AAS cycle in order to establish your baseline, again +/-4 weeks in to ensure everything is going as planned, and then post cycle. The reason a baseline is important is to establish a normal for you... That is, establish a basis for comparison when readings go off the charts or run in the higher reaches of a particular range... A cycle is going to push a lot of readings around and you have to know where you were prior to starting in order to know where your danger zones are while using AAS...

Here are the steps I take when having labs done, for $52, without going to a doctor, and without the need for medical insurance. The testing is done by Labcorp, and there seams to be one on every corner, so as long as you can get to a Labcorp office, you can use this option.

1) Go to Private MD - Buy Lab Tests Online
2) In the middle of the page you will see "Most Requested Tests". Select the "Hormone Panel for Females" Test comes with a CMP (liver, kidney values and more), CBC (blood counts), total Testosterone, total Estrogen, LH and FSH.
*****Note: All your reference ranges come back based on males once you enter in all the info that the lab co wants.​
3) Select the "Add to Cart" button
4) View cart, and then check out
5) Select a LabCorp near you
4) Verify order. **Normal test runs $59.99, but if you Google Private MD Labs you can come up with a 10-15% discount code which will bring the total to roughly $50-$52. Enter your code here.
5) Enter your billing info, and pay
6) Confirm your order and print out your 1 page form that you will need to present at LabCorp.
7) Next go to www.labcorp.com to schedule your appointment to select a location nearest you.

That's it. I had mine drawn on Thursday morning, and had the results back by Friday. They are that fast.!!!!

So stop making excuses for not having your blood work done. You can't beat the cost, and the only thing missing is a lipid profile, which you could always add if you so choose.

***Due to state billing laws, PrivateMD Labs does not provide services in NY, NJ, MA, MD or RI.

I was under the impression that men require the sensitive estradiol test, not the standard one that is given to females.

Getting blood work done is always a pain in the ass, and can be costly to those who don't know what steps to take. It's always recommended to have labs done prior to any type of AAS cycle in order to establish your baseline, again +/-4 weeks in to ensure everything is going as planned, and then post cycle. The reason a baseline is important is to establish a normal for you... That is, establish a basis for comparison when readings go off the charts or run in the higher reaches of a particular range... A cycle is going to push a lot of readings around and you have to know where you were prior to starting in order to know where your danger zones are while using AAS...

Here are the steps I take when having labs done, for $52, without going to a doctor, and without the need for medical insurance. The testing is done by Labcorp, and there seams to be one on every corner, so as long as you can get to a Labcorp office, you can use this option.

2) In the middle of the page you will see "Most Requested Tests". Select the "Hormone Panel for Females" Test comes with a CMP (liver, kidney values and more), CBC (blood counts), total Testosterone, total Estrogen, LH and FSH.
*****Note: All your reference ranges come back based on males once you enter in all the info that the lab co wants.​
4) Verify order. **Normal test runs $59.99, but if you Google Private MD Labs you can come up with a 10-15% discount code which will bring the total to roughly $50-$52. Enter your code here.
6) Confirm your order and print out your 1 page form that you will need to present at LabCorp.
7) Next go to www.labcorp.com to schedule your appointment to select a location nearest you.

That's it. I had mine drawn on Thursday morning, and had the results back by Friday. They are that fast.!!!!

So stop making excuses for not having your blood work done. You can't beat the cost, and the only thing missing is a lipid profile, which you could always add if you so choose.

***Due to state billing laws, PrivateMD Labs does not provide services in NY, NJ, MA, MD or RI.

Does this test go pass the normal 1500 that most blood test stop at?

Here is the 15% off code for the entire order. Valid until March 31.

ga675jyht

Here's a Coupon for 15% off total at check out...Threw March 31.,,......................(ga675jyht)........AnalogMan

I would like a cheap source for labs that can get true #s . 1500 is nothing. Your levels should be over 3k on just 600mg a week. I know there is http://www dot labsmd.com but they are very expensive. I use privatemd to for all the other info. I know the testosterone I use is good but if there is a cheaper test that will give me a true number I am on it.

You can get the total testosterone level checked at privatemdlabs. I don't recall the name of the test but you should be able to search here and find it. It does cost more.

You can get the total testosterone level checked at privatemdlabs. I don't recall the name of the test but you should be able to search here and find it. It does cost more.
I heard that they have changed but last year I bought the womans panel and the test panel and it was same results. I even called them to ask what test and they got it wrong. Either way it cost a hell of a lot more than $50. With me i mass spec my gear so I know it is good. I would just like to see the huge # lol

Bro, If you think your good on your AI's and just want a Total # s
Get this Test.. By name...........

Testosterone, Total - Women ,Children and Hypogonadal Males.. LC/MS-MS

Any test with LC/MS-MS will give you above {>1500 }.. I think it is $62.00 w/out coupon...15% off till March 31. (coupon) "ga675jyht"...Good Luck....AnalogMan

Bro, If you think your good on your AI's and just want a Total # s
Get this Test.. By name...........

Testosterone, Total - Women ,Children and Hypogonadal Males.. LC/MS-MS

Any test with LC/MS-MS will give you above {>1500 }.. I think it is $62.00 w/out coupon...15% off till March 31. (coupon) "ga675jyht"...Good Luck....AnalogMan
Have you ran that test? They sure are good about sending out that coupon lol. Estrogen to me is what is important but I will pay a extra$60 to get a true # only for the bragging rights. Guy running my trest hit 3600 the other day. I was thinking that is cool but bullshit at the same time because I have never seen a true #. So 4 weeks in I am going to try to get a true #

Have you ran that test? They sure are good about sending out that coupon lol. Estrogen to me is what is important but I will pay a extra$60 to get a true # only for the bragging rights. Guy running my trest hit 3600 the other day. I was thinking that is cool but bullshit at the same time because I have never seen a true #. So 4 weeks in I am going to try to get a true #

I have a protocol... . Pre-Cycle... Female Hormone Panel
Make sure your good to go.......Your innards.....
Mid -cycle... Female Hormone Panel (PLUS)
Test, Total, Women, Children and Hypo Males { LC/MS-MS }
So you'll know if your AI's working and if it needs adjusted , and your stuff is not under dosed, or Bunk.....
Post-Cycle Female Hormone Panel / W Lipids
to make sure you completed your cycle safely.... It's about $250.00.Your Worth it Folks ......AnalogMan

Back