how to inject thick liquids?

enhanced334

I got this premixed hgh that is in 3ml fluid (enough to fill the whole vial, so I can't add enough sterile water until a good amount is used) and it's thick as shit. It's completely fine drawing it in, but when I inject I can only push a small amount into my body, like 70% remains in the syringe. I've tried drawing it in and then drawing some sterile water and trying to mix in the syringe to dilute it but when I inject a portion of it remains that is just as thick as the hgh itself, which makes me think only the water is being pushed.

So what can be a solution to get all the hgh in my body? I'm using a 25g 1 inch needle which I think is pretty thick already for injections and a 2ml luer slip syringe.

Even with reduced speed on video it seems thin enough, i don't understand.. Inspect it closely with a flashlight and check for particles. I can't think anything further, if it was oil i'd say to filter it. If you're not sure about what it is and where it came from better discard it. I haven't seen any vials like this before..

Even with reduced speed on video it seems thin enough, i don't understand.. Inspect it closely with a flashlight and check for particles. I can't think anything further, if it was oil i'd say to filter it. If you're not sure about what it is and where it came from better discard it. I haven't seen any vials like this before..
Yeah I haven't seen vials like that either.

Wheres it from OP, if you don't mind me asking?

Yeah I haven't seen vials like that either.

Wheres it from OP, if you don't mind me asking?
it's a domestic source, you wouldn't know. At this point what is done is done, so ideally I would like to know maybe if I can buy a different type of syringe or needle for this problem. Again, I use 25g 1 inch for injections and luer slip syringe.

it's a domestic source, you wouldn't know. At this point what is done is done, so ideally I would like to know maybe if I can buy a different type of syringe or needle for this problem. Again, I use 25g 1 inch for injections and luer slip syringe.
Was just curious. You don't have to elaborate

I mean I use a 25g for AAS oils with 0 problems at all. That's why I'm shocked you're experiencing trouble with a water based solution. Hgh/Peptides should easily be Pinnable with a 29g slin pin.

Based on the video it looks like you could probably add more BAC water though which should help dilute it

Yeah even if it is heavily concentrated. 25g should be more than enough. Doesn't make sense to me, idk
do you know why it could be that when I add sterile water to this (in the syringe didn't try the vial yet) there is some fluid surfacing to the injection point? Doesn't happen when I inject the hgh by itself, but then it will barely come out of the needle.

This is the craziest thing I've ever read about hgh , i hope op didn't spend alot of money on this , definitely try adding water to the vial itself not much even that is going to throw off concentration mg wise so its hard to tell what dose you're injecting

do you know why it could be that when I add sterile water to this (in the syringe didn't try the vial yet) there is some fluid surfacing to the injection point? Doesn't happen when I inject the hgh by itself, but then it will barely come out of the needle.
I'm not sure brother. I would throw it in the trashcan. I've never heard of this before

This isn't normal, nor does it sound safe

Last edited: