How to use Clenbuterol safely ??

Tr3nbal0n3

Starting a cycle of fat burners to get as ripped as possible before summer. I have never used clenbuterol and I’m worried about potentially causing damage to my heart. Im 23 years old and I have never used any Steroids, nor do I have any pre-existing health issues. I’m kinda nervous about starting clenbuterol. Any harm mitigation advice ?? Anyone know of any supplements I should take or any tips to keep healthy while on clen ??

40MG of Clenbuterol. 3 weeks on, 2 weeks off
20MG of GW501516
1000MG injectable L-Carnitine per day

Starting a cycle of fat burners to get as ripped as possible before summer. I have never used clenbuterol and I’m worried about potentially causing damage to my heart. Im 23 years old and I have never used any Steroids, nor do I have any pre-existing health issues. I’m kinda nervous about starting clenbuterol. Any harm mitigation advice ?? Anyone know of any supplements I should take or any tips to keep healthy while on clen ??

20MG of GW501516
What's your BF, height, and weight? Have you tried a GLPs?

20MG of GW501516
Do you have any previous experience using performance enhancers?
If you haven't dipped your toes in yet I'm going to tell you to stay the hell away. It always starts with something light like a bit of clen and GW then next thing you know you're on tren in bangkok getting pegged by a ladyboy who is honestly pretty fuckin hot by most standards.
You don't want this life, bro.

If you haven't dipped your toes in yet I'm going to tell you to stay the hell away. It always starts with something light like a bit of clen and GW then next thing you know you're on tren in bangkok getting pegged by a ladyboy who is honestly pretty fuckin hot by most standards.
Lmfaooo yea I can slowly see that happening
The only things I’ve ever used were

MK677 for 2 weeks,
GW for 2 months
Enclomiphine only for a few months.
-RAD140 for like 7 days then I completely stopped cause I was scared to shut down my natural production.
Then some more Enclomiphine after using the RAD for a week..
-Next thing you know I’m jamming 1inch needles in my glutes and quads daily pinning 2ccs of L-Carnitine on a daily basis.

And now summer is around the corner so I’m over here gambling with the possibility of heart potentially exploding from clenbuterol use just to be shredded and look like zyzz on the beach and on instagram pictures.

My thoughts are take some time to research Semaglutide, Tirzepitide, and Retatrutide. The substances are all much safer than Clen.
I take semaglutide and can definitely vouch for the appetite suppression it gives. It makes cutting calories so incredibly easy. In fact, the only real problem I have with semaglutide is that it works too well at curbing my appetite. I could eat 1,000 calories per day no problem mentally but physically I would obviously die.

20MG of GW501516
Um 40MG might kill you.
Start with 20MCG per day and work your way up to 160MCG per day MAX.

Ditch the clen and sarms, keep the l-carnitine if you want but if you eat enough meat theres no need. I pinned 800mg l-carnitine a day for 16 months and noticed no extra fat loss. Get some tirzepatide/semaglutide plan and weigh out your food, take some mild stims if you want. You will get ripped if you stick to a diet. Once you take the dive and start pinning test then bring in whatever you want.

This is said in jest, but there is a lot of truth to it.

I take semaglutide and can definitely vouch for the appetite suppression it gives. It makes cutting calories so incredibly easy. In fact, the only real problem I have with semaglutide is that it works too well at curbing my appetite. I could eat 1,000 calories per day no problem mentally but physically I would obviously die.
This is very true. Also helps curb bad habits like alcohol. I was a heavy drinker day today started some of glue tide and quit drinking immediately. First time in almost 15 years and stop for 4 months without a drop.

This is said in jest, but there is a lot of truth to it.
I definitely said this out of genuine concern. I joke around, because we're all grown men here and i'm not into lecturing, but we all know what a slippery slope this is. It really does happen how I described it. You might not end up getting spitroasted by a couple of hulking black men but you'll definitely go from being hesitant of taking sarms because you're worried about shutdown to suddenly finding yourself mainlining tren and seeing nothing wrong with it at all. Then you're hooked and being a normal dude again is just out of the question. I say I'm not into lecturing but look at me go. Like I said, it's out of genuine concern.

Agree with what somebody else posted about starting at 20mcg, then slowly taper up by 20mcg when it starts to lose its effect, usually around day 3 at a dose (do not ramp the dose up quickly). I wouldn't exceed 100mcg or 120mcg personally

Run it 2 weeks on, 2 weeks off.

I would start the clen at 20mcg and titrate up to 60-120mcg based on response and needs over a 4-8 week period of use. If you need to run something like this for longer than 8 weeks i think you have your priorities messed up and need to take a look at your diet, cardio and training strategy and timeline.

I wouldnt start a cut with fatburners like clen, thats something i would add further in after atleast 6-10 weeks depending on the length of the cut, unless its a short 3-6 week minicut

Theres many ways to skin a cat though (sorry for the analogy Liska, i hope you are safe <3 )

Lmfaooo yea I can slowly see that happening
The only things I’ve ever used were

MK677 for 2 weeks,
GW for 2 months
Enclomiphine only for a few months.
-RAD140 for like 7 days then I completely stopped cause I was scared to shut down my natural production.
Then some more Enclomiphine after using the RAD for a week..
-Next thing you know I’m jamming 1inch needles in my glutes and quads daily pinning 2ccs of L-Carnitine on a daily basis.

And now summer is around the corner so I’m over here gambling with the possibility of heart potentially exploding from clenbuterol use just to be shredded and look like zyzz on the beach and on instagram pictures.
Too much banter here. Start at 20mcg and titrate up to no more than 60-80mcg (Anybody recommending more knowing this is your first rodeo should be ashamed) Eliminate the GW and use something approved for human use like Telmisartan. Keep the Carnitine in play man If it’s not a burden than why not? As far as the PED use it’s a time a place for everything but now doesn’t seem like the time for u. Seems to me you want to utilize less of the most toxic pathway (AAS) or none at all ( than Stay natty ) but u can always implement more of the other pathways available to us with risk mitigation in mind. Get behind direct supervision doggie your a mess.

If you're gonna run clen then opt for pharmaceutical like sopharma. With UGL you might end up with a 60mcg pill instead of 20.You could run 20-40 for 8 weeks, you won't notice drastic lipolysis that way but you're gonna be side free. If you wanna go to the dark side and sign up for increased heart rate, maybe some arhythmia too, profuse sweating, increased body temprature, jitters, insomnia and some of the worst cramps ever feel free to run as high as others mention here but be ready to experience the side effects. Also, if you titrate up you'll end up in a point you get used to the dose. Don't increase it, you have to start taking Ketotifen and drop the clen dose to half and start ramping up again. I used it once when i was still natty and probably i'll never do it again at least at high dose. I would try albuterol which has way shorter halflife.

Thanks everyone for all the advice. I was going to start at 40mcg a day because I ordered clen from Amino asylum and it’s dosed at 40mcg a tablet, So I’ll just cut them in half and start with 20mcg for the first 3 days and then go up slowly to 60mcg, two weeks or two weeks off..

Thanks everyone for all the advice. I was going to start at 40mcg a day because I ordered clen from Amino asylum and it’s dosed at 40mcg a tablet, So I’ll just cut them in half and start with 20mcg for the first 3 days and then go up slowly to 60mcg, two weeks or two weeks off..
Can I ask why 2 weeks on 2 weeks off? If titrating the dose from 20 to 60mcg you can run it consecutively.. no need for the break in between.

Can I ask why 2 weeks on 2 weeks off? If titrating the dose from 20 to 60mcg you can run it consecutively.. no need for the break in between.

The B2 adrenenoceptor cells desensitize after a while. This study was done with rats, there's another study done on horses. Let me see what I can dig up in terms of human studies. But the point being that clen does build a tolerance and lose efficiency. If you started on 20mcg you'd notice after a few days it's not as potent as it once was, which is why people tiltrate up by 20mcg. The 2 week on, 2 week off approach is so that you can reset sensitivity so that you don't have to ramp up to ridiculously high doses of clen when tolerance builds and potentially cause heart problems and other issues

"Administration to rats of the selective beta-2 adrenoceptor agonist (+/-)-clenbuterol (CLEN) (0.3 mg.kg-1 s.c., twice daily for 14 days) decreased the relaxant responses to the beta adrenoceptor agonist (-)-isoproterenol (IS) and to CLEN in KCl-contracted aortic rings. "

Another rat study

"The effects of single and repeated administrations of the beta-agonist, clenbuterol (0.5 mg/kg i.p., twice daily for 4 or 7 days) were measured in the open-field test as responsiveness of rats to beta- (clenbuterol), alpha 2-(clonidine) and alpha 1-(phenylephrine) adrenergic stimulation. Furthermore, the effects of such treatment on beta- and beta 1-adrenoceptor binding in the rat brain cortex were studied. Repeated administration of clenbuterol failed to change the exploratory activity, in contrast to the acute sedative effect. Repeated treatment with clenbuterol resulted in a decrease in [3H]dihydroalprenolol binding to cortical beta-adrenoceptors. A single dose of clenbuterol reduced the clonidine-induced sedation and repeated treatment of clenbuterol abolished this sedation. Clenbuterol did not affect the action of phenylephrine nor did it change the binding of [3H]prazosin

***These results indicate that repeated administration of a beta-agonist produces a rapid appearance of beta- and alpha 2-adrenoceptor subsensitivity, which it not followed by alpha 1-adrenoceptor changes.***

Quote Reply

It's not really an apples-to apples comparison, but the b2 adrenoceptor cells do desensitize in humans too. This can be felt if you've taken a clen dose for 3-5 days without tiltrating up the dose

Sponsors

Latest posts