Humalog and 35g carbs x iu

BVDUB

Hi folks,

I ve some experience with Humalog, Humulin R, 100ius of Lantus, HGH, etc

This time i started fasting from 00:00 to 13:00, and have 4 meals..

I m at 250g carbs per day, and first meal has 140g of carbs.. i started running along with it 4ius of Humalog because dont wanna use more insulin, and i train 1 hour later when Humalog has its peak, and i run an intra wo of 10g EAA and 10g of carbs per iu, so 40g carbs intra wo.. dont go for 15g carbs per iu intra wo because i m already plenty of carbs because of the meal i had one hour before.

My muscle cells insulin sensitivity its kinda good, i m on 2+2 ius hgh as well, some tren , low estrogens so..

I read that rapid insulin disposes from 6 to 40 and more grams of carbs per iu..

140/4 is 35g per iu..

What do you think its happening?

I think its ok because i m more interested in the Humalog’s peak during wo to get the max out of the intra wo shake and lower the catabolism (John Meadows suggested me this way of runnin insulin, i dont wanna use it 2 times, so i m going just for the pre wo instead of post wo, because post wo sensibility for the endogenous is way highter than normal so if i have to choose one time i m goin for pre wo)

Just wanna hear your thoughts and have a heads up..

Thanks

So you take 140g of carbs with 4IU and think the whole 140g of carbs are cleared by your exogenous insulin? That is very likely not the case, sir. As soon as your blood sugar gets to a certain level, your body will release it's own natural insulin on top of your exogenous 4IU of slin to combat the high blood glucose levels.

Why would you need insulin if you're only eating 250g carbs per day? If your body is having that hard of a time handling the carb intake of a figure girl, you need to address that with methods other than insulin...

Back