Human Growth Hormone - QSC vs Meditrope Golden Tops. What the fuck?

Gigantic

Hi,

I bought a ton of kits from QSC and Meditrope and compared blood values.

Meditrope Golden Tops - #96 - 5.77mg. Source: theprovider

- 1.92mg/day: day 14 = 431 ng/mL
- 1.92mg/day: day 30 = 457 ng/mL

QSC 15 iu kits - 5mg
- 1.0mg/day for 1 month: 145 ng/mL
- 2.0mg/day for 1 month: 186 ng/mL
- 3.0mg/day for ~1 week: 133 ng/mL

What gives? Did they accidentally send me something else? I’m sending it to @janoshik for testing and I’ll report back with what it is.

Btw: been off the QSC cut stack (300mg test/tren/mast) for roughly 6 weeks, so I’m not sure tren is crashing IGF-1.

Attachments

• IMG_1956.jpeg
    IMG_1956.jpeg
    131.4 KB · Views: 103
  • IMG_1957.jpeg
    IMG_1957.jpeg
    180.3 KB · Views: 103
Last edited:
Hi,

QSC 15 iu kits - 5mg

What gives? Did they accidentally send me something else? I’m sending it to @janoshik for testing and I’ll report back with what it is.

Btw: been off the QSC cut stack (300mg test/tren/mast) for roughly 6 weeks, so I’m not sure tren is crashing IGF-1.
Thank you for sharing this valuable information. I'm considering purchasing both the HGH and the ripped stack. Can you please share your experience with the ripped stack? I'm curious to know if you found it to be effective and legitimate.

Hi,

QSC 15 iu kits - 5mg

yes, send it to janoshik. I had elevated igf1 levels on 1iu it was 305ng/dl on 2iu it was 388ng/dl both was tested after only 2weeks of administration. basline was 210 and othrr time 250ng/dl. But i got bad waterretention, cts on only 2iu which i dont had on genotropin. Even when i go up to 4iu i didnt notice any waterretention or cts(maybe little bit stiff hands but not so much noticeble).

Let me know the result from janoshik, when you got tested it. Maybe testing it also with dimer, will be also great.

yes, send it to janoshik. I had elevated igf1 levels on 1iu it was 305ng/dl on 2iu it was 388ng/dl both was tested after only 2weeks of administration. basline was 210 and othrr time 250ng/dl. But i got bad waterretention, cts on only 2iu which i dont had on genotropin. Even when i go up to 4iu i didnt notice any waterretention or cts(maybe little bit stiff hands but not so much noticeble).

Let me know the result from janoshik, when you got tested it. Maybe testing it also with dimer, will be also great.
Was your hgh from QSC?

yes it was from qsc.
because of the cts which gets really bad on 3-4iu im looking for an other source. I order another hgh from an other chinese suppliere. It will arrive in 2-3weeks so i will test it and maybe sending it to janoshik when i dint get the cts. But Genotropin worked the best but very high cost :/

Thank you for sharing this valuable information. I'm considering purchasing both the HGH and the ripped stack. Can you please share your experience with the ripped stack? I'm curious to know if you found it to be effective and legitimate.
Ripped was fucking amazing. I was taking 900mg of gear weekly. 300mg test, 300 mg tren a, 300mg mast. The only side effect was a high heart rate (100-105 resting), and a massive libido that turned me into a breeder that wanted to impregnate 10000 women.

I did a bulk with it instead of a cut and gained 30lbs. Keep in mind I’m about 6’10”, so my gains may be different than yours.

Oh yes, I recall your posts too! I'm grateful for your inquisitive nature and for taking the time to ask all those questions and test their oil and HGH. Your contributions have been incredibly helpful and insightful. Thank you!
yes i think the raw powder are all good but when it comes to hgh somthing is different to pharma grade hgh. I dont doubt it that chinese hgh is real Hgh.The hgh from qsc had good effects on fatburn,pump and fullness but somthing is different maybe the protain structure or somthing. I felt all benefits from pharma genotropin hgh without the side effects which i had from the chinese.

Ripped was fucking amazing. I was taking 900mg of gear weekly. 300mg test, 300 mg tren a, 300mg mast. The only side effect was a high heart rate (100-105 resting), and a massive libido that turned me into a breeder that wanted to impregnate 10000 women.

I did a bulk with it instead of a cut and gained 30lbs. Keep in mind I’m about 6’10”, so my gains may be different than yours.
Thanks for the feedback, I want to order this and hgh but I am thinking now to just order the ripped mix and blood pressure meds now. Thanks again

Share your physic:)

was it domestic QSC HGH? may help explain why countries its tuff to get stuff in always just get hgh as maybe its just anti duiretic lol... but dont want to make assumptions, certainly warrants further investigation as of course could just be another TP shill for all I know. but cool you are sending it in on your own to get tested will be interesting to see results.

thanks for the info man!!

was it domestic HGH? may help explain why countries its tuff to get stuff in always just get hgh as maybe its just anti duiretic lol... but dont want to make assumptions, certainly warrants further investigation as of course could just be another TP shill for all I know.
Yes, I believe it was domestic.

No, I’m not a TP shill. I only bought Meditrope because of this forum.

I’m sure this is all a misunderstanding and we’ll figure out what happened eventually. Mistakes happen.