Human Growth Hormone - QSC vs Meditrope Golden Tops. What the fuck?

Yes, QSC. IGF-1 and GH serum.
Nice man, again, I also got a GH serum and IGF test on Tuesday for QSC, I'm going 18iu IM 1 hour before the blood draw, I can feel that the shit is good, I bet I pull some insane GH serum, but I'm on 1 gram tren E and 50mg anadrol for 5 weeks at the time of the blood draw, I'm curious what kind of IGF I'll get. I feel like my liver is in pretty good shape, healthy and hydrated, enzymes probly in the 60's to 80's, but as far as IGF.....probly 200's or something even on 24iu, I'm already a low IGF creator to begin with, I only pull about 2/3 what I'm supposed to

Nice man, again, I also got a GH serum and IGF test on Tuesday for QSC, I'm going 18iu IM 1 hour before the blood draw, I can feel that the shit is good, I bet I pull some insane GH serum, but I'm on 1 gram tren E and 50mg anadrol for 5 weeks at the time of the blood draw, I'm curious what kind of IGF I'll get. I feel like my liver is in pretty good shape, healthy and hydrated, enzymes probly in the 60's to 80's, but as far as IGF.....probly 200's or something even on 24iu, I'm already a low IGF creator to begin with, I only pull about 2/3 what I'm supposed to
how much testosterone are you on?

Just an update.

This shit is legit. The doctor came and said the levels are way too high. The blood test issues came from something I’ll talk about at a later date.

However, growth hormone serum is at >65 (beyond what the doctor was able to test for) with less than 10 being “normal,” and IGF-1 is 236 (but that is okay for reasons). The growth hormone is actually working great.

I’m gonna buy a lot more soon. Thanks @Qingdao Sigma Chemicals for your help via email. I appreciate your patience. This stuff is legit but there are additional circumstances for a lower IGF-1 value that has nothing to do with QSC.

Yep the current 150iu kits are good.

18iu ~58 minutes prior to blood draw in my delt

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230817_170545_Samsung Notes.jpg
    Screenshot_20230817_170545_Samsung Notes.jpg
    825.3 KB · Views: 115
Just an update.

This shit is legit. The doctor came and said the levels are way too high. The blood test issues came from something I’ll talk about at a later date.

However, growth hormone serum is at >65 (beyond what the doctor was able to test for) with less than 10 being “normal,” and IGF-1 is 236 (but that is okay for reasons). The growth hormone is actually working great.

I’m gonna buy a lot more soon. Thanks @Qingdao Sigma Chemicals for your help via email. I appreciate your patience. This stuff is legit but there are additional circumstances for a lower IGF-1 value that has nothing to do with QSC.
Yep the current 150iu kits are good.

18iu ~58 minutes prior to blood draw in my delt
Thanks guys!

HGH are not equal. Serostim and Saizen are from made from Serono, differents bacterias/fillers and it will give different results, i imagine generics from china

HGH are not equal. Serostim and Saizen are from made from Serono, differents bacterias/fillers and it will give different results, i imagine generics from china
hgh is hgh ... whether it is obtained from the human anterior lobe or from different bacteria. 191 amino acids remain 191. no difference

no
theres a reason why serostim is for HIV patients, treating burns... and saizen is for growth issues
Somatrope is somatrope… no diffrence … all 191 Amino acids .
you are posting theses here that have no support and no evidence. if I have both HGH laboratory tested, comes on end the same result and so it is in the body. this only recognizes the 191a and processes it