HUMAN-LABS [EU / International]

They sell it because people ask for it

Of course the clients asking for pregnyl are dealers and are not using it themselves but fooling other people lol
I have heard this excuse before i just don't buy it.
I mean after they know they know meaning they scam!
I have bought fake pregnyl myself(not this source ) and im in no way shape or form pushing aas.
It just sucks to get fake hcg or any other gear it ruins your cycle , mood, motivation…
But i see this excuse is good enogh for other members as long as they are “smart” and “in the know” and its the new or “naive” user that gets fucked its all good .
The world we live in today makes me sick to be honest .

This fake hcg it's fucked up... just wondering why the harm reduction patrol says nothing here, if it was a Chinese guy the drama at this point was already boiling...

I totally agree.

I've used this source once before but this alone is enough to stop me using them again.

But i see this excuse is good enogh for other members as long as they are “smart” and “in the know” and its the new or “naive” user that gets fucked its all good .
New users usually ask for my guidance or opinion and I never advocate or suggest anything outside HL line.
That's why we brought the HL after all, I desperately needed something I can recommend with peace of mind to all those people asking for the best.
I know people here like to hear to boasting of those seemingly holy sources, immensely caring about their well being. I simply opt for being honest and transparent rather than playing the holy and saint source and deceiving customers in their own way.

We love you <3

You, our loyal and happy customers. And since it is the Valentine's day, let's run a little promotion.

Express a little love together with your order and get -14% discount for your order! Be creative. The promo lasts till end of this week. We have enough love for new customers too.

We love you <3

You, our loyal and happy customers. And since it is the Valentine's day, let's run a little promotion.

Express a little love together with your order and get -14% discount for your order! Be creative. The promo lasts till end of this week. We have enough love for new customers too.
PS: Discount applies to HL oils and orals (and water)

Last edited:
No lab tests done on them thats why
would be funny, if that test is done and that hcg have really "hcg"
i bought 2 boxes long ago(didnt know about pregnyl situation...until then always buying HL line hcg and never had problem) and funny thing is when i test it with pregnancy test strips it shows it has HCG in it ( always used that method successfully for another sources hcg) ... don't get me wrong i'm against fake stuff for sure but sharing that situation lol:)

New users usually ask for my guidance or opinion and I never advocate or suggest anything outside HL line.
That's why we brought the HL after all, I desperately needed something I can recommend with peace of mind to all those people asking for the best.
I know people here like to hear to boasting of those seemingly holy sources, immensely caring about their well being. I simply opt for being honest and transparent rather than playing the holy and saint source and deceiving customers in their own way.

Why are you knowingly stocking a bunk product though? Makes zero sense.

would be funny, if that test is done and that hcg have really "hcg"
i bought 2 boxes long ago(didnt know about pregnyl situation...until then always buying HL line hcg and never had problem) and funny thing is when i test it with pregnancy test strips it shows it has HCG in it ( always used that method successfully for another sources hcg) ... don't get me wrong i'm against fake stuff for sure but sharing that situation lol:)
I have done also test and had no hcg
B629F592-EA3C-481F-BBD3-D5BC7B785575.jpeg
This was other source so yeah lab test would be nice on them.

From the several bulk orders I've done the only bad feedback from HL products was the test enanthate, horrible pip. Just switched to cypionate and everything is fine. Literally have good feedback on every AAS I've ordered, injectable and oral and I've ordered almost everything.

Besides HL products, the Sopharma clenbuterol had bad feedback, pretty much didn't do anything. Hard to tell from HGH Norditropin but honestly those prices are way too good to be true (20€ for a 45iu pen), same for Anastrozole Teva, it's like 6 or 7€ for a 28pill box.

Right now I only order HL products.

Q: What can be better than amazing deal on >95% HGH kits?

Amazing deal on >96% HGH kits!

Since our new kits have been a huge success and you totally destroyed our stock, we and our TRUE partners rushed to freeze some more for you. And this time we hit them even better!

Higher purity, same price.

Purity: >96%, 10 x 10iu/vial (overdosed +- 20% as usual)

1-4 kits - 80€ (0.66€/iu - 0.80€/iu)
5-9 kits - 75€ (0.62€/iu- 0.75€/iu)
10+ kits - 70€ (0.58€/iu - 0.70€/iu)

Attachments

• EITDP5S4J1FRAMUV729Q.png
    EITDP5S4J1FRAMUV729Q.png
    210.6 KB · Views: 177
Last edited:

Since our new kits have been a huge success and you totally destroyed our stock, we and our TRUE partners rushed to freeze some more for you. And this time we hit them even better!

Already on 4iu/day for 6 weeks , feels good and tired lol!
will test in on labs next month

Literally just bought 5 kits to get the feel of it, waiting for it to arrive. By the time test cip and deca already kicked in and got some insulin on hand also.

We love you <3

We Want DHB ❤️

Are the unlabeld like the first one?

Is it possible to get some pictures how they look like?

Ordered 2x vials of Testo E 500 and 2x vials of Testo E 300 from Human Labs and have had an absolute blast with them.
There is definetly some PIP, but it’s not bad and the products are definitely legitimate.

Shipping was fast and discreet. Great communication.

Back