HUMAN-LABS [EU / International]

Good everyone, a question... has anyone tried the 10 packs of vials that GSO sells?

I was looking to buy the 10 vials of boldenone GSO, but it seems too cheap....
10vials 140€ which is 14€ per vial of boldenone.

It seems a little strange to me, if anyone has tried the GSO 10-packs of boldenone and can give me your opinion. I would appreciate it

Good everyone, a question... has anyone tried the 10 packs of vials that GSO sells?

I was looking to buy the 10 vials of boldenone GSO, but it seems too cheap....
10vials 140€ which is 14€ per vial of boldenone.

It seems a little strange to me, if anyone has tried the GSO 10-packs of boldenone and can give me your opinion. I would appreciate it
Is not bunk if that's your concern. It costed him like 4€ to make a vial. He added a smaller amount compared with other sources that's why is cheaper

Is not bunk if that's your concern. It costed him like 4€ to make a vial. He added a smaller amount compared with other sources that's why is cheaper
ok perfect, I had no idea about those prices the truth.

And does anyone know if there is any lab test here on the forum, to see if they are good?

No one has ordered it, so you can give me your opinion and how did it go?

And does anyone know if there is any lab test here on the forum, to see if they are good?

There is a lab test from Test E GSO somewhere in this thread.
They are good to go. I have couple cypionate GSO laying around. And they work like they should

Here are the lab test from gso line. I think is the same batch but I don't know

As I have disclosed already, I decided to develop my own range of products in cooperation with HL. The goal is to bring customers a GSO alternative to HL products that are in MCT oil. At the same time, I decided the products will be tailored just for the MESO board. Meaning - no fancy boxes. No fancy stickers. No fancy bullshit. Only transparent, fully dosed gear to satisfy every serious gearhead, backed by test results to please every labtest junkie.

I am going to start with few essential compounds and into the range slowly.
View attachment 161354

View attachment 161348

REVIEW BONUS

Post a review and receive a free vial of testosterone with your next order!

We very much value all feedback from our customers and therefore we offer you this review bonus. You can include how you felt about the ordering process, feelz, gains, bloodwork or just your overall satisfaction. We very much appreciate if you include a photo of your received order aswell.

Email: humanlabs-eu@protonmail.com
Wickr: humanlabseu

Many people have ordered products from our GSO line and they still do.

Laboratory tests can be found here:
Code:
human-labs.net/reports.pdf

Muchas personas han pedido productos de nuestra línea GSO y todavía lo hacen.

Las pruebas de laboratorio se pueden encontrar aquí:
[CÓDIGO]human-labs.net/reports.pdf[/CÓDIGO]
perfect thank you very much, I will try the GSO line since I had not tried it yet. I will tell you about my experience here

B O N U S DE REVISIÓN _ _ _ _

¡Publique una reseña y reciba un vial de testosterona gratis con su próximo pedido!

Valoramos mucho todos los comentarios de nuestros clientes y, por lo tanto, le ofrecemos este bono de revisión . Puede incluir cómo se sintió con respecto al proceso de pedido , las sensaciones , las ganancias , los análisis de sangre o simplemente su satisfacción general . Apreciamos mucho si incluye una foto de su pedido recibido también.

Correo electrónico: humanlabs-eu@protonmail.com
Mimbre: humanlabseu

Ordené de esta marca hace un tiempo y estoy bastante satisfecho con los resultados.
Compré algunos viales de testosterona cipionato 300 y algo de tamoxifeno.
Los resultados del ciclo fueron geniales, tal y como esperaba ya que terminé con más kg e incluso un poco más definida. Así que los productos son lo que dice, muy contento con ellos.
No tuve ningún problema de PIP por el dolor de testosterona.
Ahora tengo que volver a pedir y voy a comprarlos aquí de nuevo, pero esta vez también quiero probar alguna sustancia nueva.
Te dejaré saber cómo va cuando haga mi próximo pedido.

I made an order on 16th february and it was shipped on 21th february. Package arrived yesterday after only 7 working days. Must say everything went better than expected and package seemed very professional! It took me months to finally make an order from humanlabs and im a bit disappointed I didn't make the order earlier. Only small minus I can think of is the delay on answering emails, but I understand this isn't amazon. Will definitely use these guys again when I run out of stock

Attachments

• IMG_20230302_184604.jpg
    IMG_20230302_184604.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 115
I have made a test order with human labs and i can say i am really satisfied. Their products work for sure. I am currently on
Test E 450mg per week
Masteron E 400mg per week
GHRP-2 0.300mcg 2-3 times per day
and my libido is sky rocketed,better pumps during work out,better feeling and that few sides after every injection with GHRP-2. Friends said my body really changed and i gained a lot of muscles.I was off for long time.
I am about to make again new order and try even more products.

Attachments

• hm1.jpg
    hm1.jpg
    177.7 KB · Views: 106
  • hm2.jpg
    hm2.jpg
    236.6 KB · Views: 83
I made an order on 16th february and it was shipped on 21th february. Package arrived yesterday after only 7 working days. Must say everything went better than expected and package seemed very professional! It took me months to finally make an order from humanlabs and im a bit disappointed I didn't make the order earlier. Only small minus I can think of is the delay on answering emails, but I understand this isn't amazon. Will definitely use these guys again when I run out of stock
good choice , that ciamed is superb :p

Couple of neighbours had this problem since last week. Vials were g2g when they arrived but 3-4 weeks after being opened they turned like this:

Screenshot_2023-03-06-07-31-16-711_com.whatsapp.jpgScreenshot_2023-03-06-07-31-01-862_com.whatsapp.jpgScreenshot_2023-03-06-07-30-38-050_com.whatsapp.jpgScreenshot_2023-03-06-07-30-33-509_com.whatsapp.jpgScreenshot_2023-03-06-07-30-21-056_com.whatsapp.jpg

Any ideia what might be causing this?

Couple of neighbours had this problem since last week. Vials were g2g when they arrived but 3-4 weeks after being opened they turned like this:

Any ideia what might be causing this?
What conditions did they store them in? I've seen that happen earlier when a friend stored test in fridge. Shouldn't happen when in warm

What conditions did they store them in? I've seen that happen earlier when a friend stored test in fridge. Shouldn't happen when in warm
At room temperature. The classic, inside a shoe box. It only happened to the test cip, they had deca and boldenone and nothing happened to those vials.

Back