HUMAN-LABS [EU / International]

I don't know I don't live in Italy; but if you say a fake product bring me the analysis in hand, otherwise it's just words in the wind
Oh don't get me wrong, I completely agree with that, but Terrone is no different from any other slur. Just pointing out for the next time

With modafinil is easy it Works or it works Not.
And This dont work.

Yes i like HL products
from the HL price list it offers pharmaceutical products, the risk is that they are fake, especially the DECA or Galenika test and Omnadren, but the fault is not HL but others who put them on the market, if you go to Egypt or Turkey there is the same danger if you don't know local sources, such as GH, I'm much safer than a GH UGL than a Genotropin or Humatrope now out of 100 pieces at least 70/80 are fake

from the HL price list it offers pharmaceutical products, the risk is that they are fake, especially the DECA or Galenika test and Omnadren, but the fault is not HL but others who put them on the market, if you go to Egypt or Turkey there is the same danger if you don't know local sources, such as GH, I'm much safer than a GH UGL than a Genotropin or Humatrope now out of 100 pieces at least 70/80 are fake
Agree

Anyone with an experience report on HLs melanotan 2 (mt2)

Does it work? Would appreciate if there's somebody who tried it and can report
0025-scaled.jpg

With modafinil is easy it Works or it works Not.
And This dont work.

Yes i like HL products
Modalert? dont have the price list rn so just guessing from memory... either way generic afinils have reputation for being underdosed/bunk randomly, 1 blister can be bunk but the next one is real stuff so... my modalert, armodas work fine, not bought from HL but its the same source so doesn't matter
Just my 2 cents, never ordered from this source..yet btw : )

Second order of GH just arrived….8 days (including weekend) EU-UK.
Respect to HL, smooth and efficient as always. Nice stealth.

Attachments

• 5D11678B-E612-4E0D-9987-950E0A715473.jpeg
    5D11678B-E612-4E0D-9987-950E0A715473.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 89
Good morning @hleur @hlsupport

there are analyzes of the new batches of TESTO C 300 03XMFAA ?

Thanks
Hello, it has been lab tested some time ago but not as recently as this batch.

Modalert? dont have the price list rn so just guessing from memory... either way generic afinils have reputation for being underdosed/bunk randomly, 1 blister can be bunk but the next one is real stuff so... my modalert, armodas work fine, not bought from HL but its the same source so doesn't matter
Just my 2 cents, never ordered from this source..yet btw : )
I had modafinil from them, but like 4 months ago and it fuckin works! Sad that now it doesn t..
To give my two cents about the modafinil issue here. It is pretty much just like you described it. We have not changed the supplier so it is not possible that "some time ago it worked" and now it suddenly does not.

I had modafinil from them, but like 4 months ago and it fuckin works! Sad that now it doesn t..
Which Modafinil are you talking about?

Modvigil is the one that works. Modalert does not work. I have ordered Modalert from different suppliers this year and it is pretty terrible (you want to take a nap after you take it. There's something wrong).

Modvigil is the one that gives you a kick in the ass and feels like you have wakefulness and energy.

I hope Human Labs stocks Modvigil again.

Which Modafinil are you talking about?

Modvigil is the one that works. Modalert does not work. I have ordered Modalert from different suppliers this year and it is pretty terrible (you want to take a nap after you take it. There's something wrong).

Modvigil is the one that gives you a kick in the ass and feels like you have wakefulness and energy.

I hope Human Labs stocks Modvigil again.
Modvigil 200 i had from them

Back