HUMAN-LABS [EU / International]

Are the 20mg pills easy to cut into four pieces?
I have the 20mg ones and they're pretty small and i'd say pretty hard to cut into 1/4, but possible. I just snap them in half with hands by the line and use a razor/pill cutter if I wish to have smaller dosage. Usually I just go with 10mg cause less hassle

Has anyone else been experiencing no response from their email? I sent them a payment but it's going on a week without a response? Kinda unusual for them but I was just curious if anyone else is experiencing this?

Has anyone else been experiencing no response from their email? I sent them a payment but it's going on a week without a response? Kinda unusual for them but I was just curious if anyone else is experiencing this?
That’s normal for HL. They often need many days or even 1-2 weeks for a response, to ship the order etc.

Yea, 3 days no reply so far.

Hello everyone. Not going to making excuses, just wanted to say I am sorry for the poor response time last days. Just received confirmation all emails were answered so please check your inboxes.

Hello everyone. Not going to making excuses, just wanted to say I am sorry for the poor response time last days. Just received confirmation all emails were answered so please check your inboxes.
It's all good!! I just wasn't sure if something happened. I'm not tryna be that impatient guy. I was just curious is all. lol

It's all good!! I just wasn't sure if something happened. I'm not tryna be that impatient guy. I was just curious is all. lol
It is totally ok, not taking it as impatience. I understand being in touch with clients is important, especially in our business everyone wants to be sure things are going smoothly that's why I always try our customer service to keep response time <24hrs

Back