HUMAN-LABS [EU / International]

EASTER 3 + 1 PROMO

Easter is here and we wanted to celebrate by giving you a little promotion. This promo is a little different than our previous ones which were just discounts. By purchasing 3 products you receive the fourth one for free. It will be available until the next friday (14.4.2023).
The entire Human Labs team wishes you happy holidays, and we very much appreciate that you all keep purchasing from us for more than 2 years now. <3

Email: humanlabs-eu@protonmail.com
Wickr: humanlabseu

Hi hlsupport i contacted you by @mail but you didn't answer me, when you answer you can send me the price list please.
PS: Do you also have MCT products?

EASTER 3 + 1 PROMO

Easter is here and we wanted to celebrate by giving you a little promotion. This promo is a little different than our previous ones which were just discounts. By purchasing 3 products you receive the fourth one for free. It will be available until the next friday (14.4.2023).
The entire Human Labs team wishes you happy holidays, and we very much appreciate that you all keep purchasing from us for more than 2 years now. <3

Email: humanlabs-eu@protonmail.com
Wickr: humanlabseu

So that's basically a 25% discount? If one orders 9 products, he gets an extra 3 for free, so a total of 12 products for the price of 9, yes?

So that's basically a 25% discount? If one orders 9 products, he gets an extra 3 for free, so a total of 12 products for the price of 9, yes?
Yes, exactly.

Please keep in mind that the promo only applies to retail orders only and it includes HL oils and tabs.

@hlsupport
The promotion would be the three products have to be the same compound and the fourth free? or three different ones and the fourth would be free? But since the prices are different, which fourth would it be?

Order sent pending payment details.
PS: You are not quick to reply to @mail....
If your products are good and not underdosed I will buy from you again!.

I too am waiting for an answer ; the products are excellent, I have already used their products several times

Meaning no peptides (ghrh's, ghrp's, ...)?
Unfortunately not.

We reply as soon as we can. I apologize for slower response times, we have addressed it in this post some time ago, however when possible we will do our best to improve it.

Last edited:
@hlsupport
The promotion would be the three products have to be the same compound and the fourth free? or three different ones and the fourth would be free? But since the prices are different, which fourth would it be?
3 products of the same kind and you receive the 4th one for free (also the same product).

Where is the List? @hlsupport
I have included it here in the attachments below.

Attachments

Has anyone tried the 500mg/ml nandrolone they have?

My idea would be to put 400mg per week along with 350mg of testo cypionate, but I'm afraid I'll get pip pain and then not be able to use it because of the pain....

Does anyone have experience with it to tell me how it works?

Thank you very much

Has anyone tried the 500mg/ml nandrolone they have?

My idea would be to put 400mg per week along with 350mg of testo cypionate, but I'm afraid I'll get pip pain and then not be able to use it because of the pain....

Does anyone have experience with it to tell me how it works?

Thank you very much
I'm waiting for the order and I'll tell you what I'll do personally. 400mg testosterone ananthate / 600mg masteron / 250-300mg nandrolone.
PS: This is the cycle my trainer recommended, I can't tell you if it works or not or what to expect...

Last edited:
are you selling on roidmenu.com now? I received an email from you telling me to order from that website. I never heard of roidmenu before and it has never been mentioned in this thread either. very sus

Back