HUMAN-LABS [EU / International]

RoidMenu

I am sorry for confusion guys. I intended to officially announce roidmenu after we built in MESO section within.

To explain. We decided to create roidmenu to address a shortcoming with product list and general information. Until now we did not have a centralised place where people can get most recent product list and where they could get information about ordering. The usual and often inconvenient workflow to get the most recent version of product list was to send an email, asking for it and waiting until customer service replies back with the file and relevant information. Now, one can simply visit the website and find all information conveniently, at one place in real time. For wholesalers we are sending pricelist on request as usual.

Nothing changes in the order process though. Orders are still submitted and handled by encrypted email. Doesn’t matter which email you submit the order to - old one or RoidMenu’s one.

Since there’s been ongoing discussion about third party products, the MESO section on roidmenu will only be listing products we are in control of in terms of quality assurance (HL etc).

Btw is modalert really that tricky? Both Modvigil and modalert are original imports from India that’s why I was surprised there have been issues
They are completely different now. Try it for yourself. Take a Modvigil and then take a Modalert a few days later. You will see the difference.

Modalert used to be good. I don't know what went wrong but I have gotten Modalert from a few different sources, from different batches, and they were the same: Modalert puts me to sleep. Many people are saying the same thing.

Modvigil wakes me up and gives me energy I can feel. I got Modvigil from you twice and also from another source, and they were all the same: straight up ass kicking.

all these new members ready to respond to complaints. what a strange coincidence
what would you say? I also received an order shipped this Monday from Human ; only you does not answer, I sent an email on Saturday morning; in the afternoon I had an answer with total and BTC address

I have to order a few things and I had two questions. Let's see if someone can help me....
I want to start using HGH any recommendation that is good value for money?
And then do not have for sale clenbuterol? I can't find it in the list of products

I have to order a few things and I had two questions. Let's see if someone can help me....
And then do not have for sale clenbuterol? I can't find it in the list of products
The 80 euro per kit hgh? It's lab tested and result was good. I don't notice a difference with the hgh by qsc. Have been using both. They sell sopharma clen.

was pleased with original Human HGH (that 50iu kits), 3-4iu improved sleep quality and fat loss a lot

second order received last week. this time the communication was a little slower, but I ordered during the Easter period, he was busy with orders and apologized for it. Everything else is perfect, fast and safe shipping, excellent stealth, no missing product, including a vial of test E, tribute for the previous review. I've already started using Primobolan HL, but for now I'm combining it with another brand's test C. Soon I will insert test EC 400 and I will do 2 weekly injections (0,5 ml test EC 400 + 2 ml Primobolan) and I will leave a detailed review about these two HL products.

Attachments

• D886C5AF-C9B5-4E58-984E-995ED93987B0.jpeg
    D886C5AF-C9B5-4E58-984E-995ED93987B0.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 54
Back