HUMAN-LABS [EU / International]

Hi human, My track number after 3 days is not recognized or updated.
what could it be due to?

yes sometimes they give it before shipping . or double check the number. Sometimes it's easy to mistake a 5 for an S. I know something about it xD . quiet here. everything will come to you

first HL order successfully received. first of all, I want to disprove those who say customer service is slow and cumbersome. With me they were very quick to respond and courteous. they also replied on Sunday and they gave the tracking the same day they received the payment. all packing was perfect; the stealth method is also excellent. all this makes, overall, the shipment very safe. as regards the products, I mainly took the new overdosed oils (sust 500, test EC 400, Bolden 500) as well as a few boxes of oxa and stano tabs hcg hl and hgh hl new (unlabelled) I also took the susta 300 but I received the susta 350, it's not a problem, but considering that it contains a portion of test E, I would like to know from you if it causes pip ... thanks to those who will release feedback.

for product reviews, I will wait a few months, first I have to try them.

to conclude I’m very satisfied with the service provided by this source.

Without box? My came in boxes of 10 vials just like any other kit of peptides.
Yeah, was just 2x10’s bubble wrapped.
If I’m honest, I expected a box too but its probably incase it got checked by customs…but was for personal, so no big deal - if it has been for somebody else, might have had some explaining to do.

first HL order successfully received. first of all, I want to disprove those who say customer service is slow and cumbersome. With me they were very quick to respond and courteous. they also replied on Sunday and they gave the tracking the same day they received the payment. all packing was perfect; the stealth method is also excellent. all this makes, overall, the shipment very safe. as regards the products, I mainly took the new overdosed oils (sust 500, test EC 400, Bolden 500) as well as a few boxes of oxa and stano tabs hcg hl and hgh hl new (unlabelled) I also took the susta 300 but I received the susta 350, it's not a problem, but considering that it contains a portion of test E, I would like to know from you if it causes pip ... thanks to those who will release feedback.

for product reviews, I will wait a few months, first I have to try them.

to conclude I’m very satisfied with the service provided by this source.

a friend says the 350 pip is pretty tough

order received very quickly just missing a vial of testosteron gift. I hope @hleur @hlsupport will send it back to me on my next order

Attachments

• 527A9941-28B2-4FE7-9693-5DBBDD08882A.jpeg
    527A9941-28B2-4FE7-9693-5DBBDD08882A.jpeg
    114.2 KB · Views: 279
  • 5085B3DA-8826-4F88-98E1-F38F6EE63DA8.jpeg
    5085B3DA-8826-4F88-98E1-F38F6EE63DA8.jpeg
    173.6 KB · Views: 218
Yeah, was just 2x10’s bubble wrapped.
If I’m honest, I expected a box too but its probably incase it got checked by customs…but was for personal, so no big deal - if it has been for somebody else, might have had some explaining to do.
Bro you expecting boxes for that cheap Price ?

Bro you expecting boxes for that cheap Price ?
Yes.

You think a thin, small piece of plain cardboard is reflected heavily in the price (or not in this case)?

Plus, would have made storage easier, instead of having vials spilling about everywhere every time I open the fridge door - and It might have stopped the mrs constantly fucking about with them when she’s digging out the whipped cream!!

Yes.

You think a thin, small piece of plain cardboard is reflected heavily in the price (or not in this case)?

Plus, would have made storage easier, instead of having vials spilling about everywhere every time I open the fridge door - and It might have stopped the mrs constantly fucking about with them when she’s digging out the whipped cream!!
That Boxes yes i mean the HL boxes 50 IU

Yes.

Ask them about emphty boxes,I assume they'll send you if have.

CHEAP HGH

I would like to remind everyone about our newest HGH kits, which were released at the beginning of this year. You should NOT miss this deal, as it is not easy to find HGH cheaper than this elsewhere in EU.

Purity: 95%, 10 x 10iu/vial

1-4 kits - 80€ (0.80€/iu)
5-9 kits - 75€ (0.75€/iu)
10+ kits - 70€ (0.70€/iu)

Email: humanlabs-eu@protonmail.com
Wickr: humanlabseu

Attachments

• hgh.jpg
    hgh.jpg
    70 KB · Views: 253
Back