HUMAN-LABS [EU / International]

High androgen levels can make you feel depressed, too. This is a poor way to tell if your gear works or not.
In my case I never felt bad with high T. It could be prolactin aswell idk but I know If I blast QsC Im going to feel good so thats what Im going to do like I dont care anymore as of now I just want to feel good again. Ill retest HL while on QsC to see how much it increases but if its less than 5x its underdosed. Ill do the same for liberty. You might call BS on that even tho thats how it works and you can tell how much test is in the vial but Im sure @ElTorito will test it aswell so we shall wait and see.

Dude .. if you feel depressed with a high 40s test and estradiol in check it is not the gear which you claim to be under dosed as root cause.
You should talk with s psychologist.
I literally injected QsC 250mg and feel better after a day. I will test both human-labs and liberty labs and this time b4 and after injection so I know how much it increases my TT based on the dose. Ill do 100mg if it increases less than 500ng its underdosed. And if any of you say its "not a good way to tell" you can fuck off beacuse it is a good way to tell beacuse it worked with deus it worked with QsC it works with all the gear unless its underdosed and youre just trying to protect your brand.

I literally injected QsC 250mg and feel better after a day. I will test both human-labs and liberty labs and this time b4 and after injection so I know how much it increases my TT based on the dose. Ill do 100mg if it increases less than 500ng its underdosed. And if any of you say its "not a good way to tell" you can fuck off beacuse it is a good way to tell beacuse it worked with deus it worked with QsC it works with all the gear unless its underdosed and youre just trying to protect your brand.
This makes no sense. Send it to Janoshik or just stfu. If you put 100 people at the same dose of 100mg they still get different results with blood work... Dont you get that? Depending on the oil it is also slower or quicker to be absorbed. What you are trying to prove makes no sense.

This makes no sense. Send it to Janoshik or just stfu. If you put 100 people at the same dose of 100mg they still get different results with blood work... Dont you get that? Depending on the oil it is also slower or quicker to be absorbed. What you are trying to prove makes no sense.
You think I dont know all of this ? Its not perfect but its a rough estimate to how much test is actually in the vial , if the results are too differing from 2 labs dont you think that one might be underdosed ? And even if its not underdosed it doesnt even matter what matters is how you feel on it and your response to it. Its what @cadafi said , even if its dosed it doesnt matter cuz there might be too many solvents or some other shit it doesnt matter in the end and thats what you dont get.

You think I dont know all of this ? Its not perfect but its a rough estimate to how much test is actually in the vial , if the results are too differing from 2 labs dont you think that one might be underdosed ? And even if its not underdosed it doesnt even matter what matters is how you feel on it and your response to it. Its what @cadafi said , even if its dosed it doesnt matter cuz there might be too many solvents or some other shit it doesnt matter in the end and thats what you dont get.
Send to @janoshik .
Endgame

To be honest. If I have to guess I would say you are pretty new into the Ulab business. Pretty sure that the most of problems will be obsolete if you would be much more relaxed.
Ive joined 2021 , Im not new Ive done a lot of research on TRT AAS everything , watched all mpmd vids. I miss mistersupergod on this forum he was the real og , at first I thought he was just mad af but then I realized you have to question everything.

Ive joined 2021 , Im not new Ive done a lot of research on TRT AAS everything , watched all mpmd vids. I miss mistersupergod on this forum he was the real og , at first I thought he was just mad af but then I realized you have to question everything.
donkey on steroids remains a donkey. blood test, feeling
blah blah blah

Shill on steroids remains a shill. best gear here best gear there.
stop replying to my messages youre a shill your opinion is worthless to me.
Listen i already told you i completely get what you are going through, majority of guys in these boards are blasting most of the year, i also do TRT for the most part and i have felt exactly how you describe when switching to another UGL.
I come from using balkan and testosterone from my local pharmacy i kinda mix the 2 to complete my trt dose since i should not get more than 1 amp per month of pharmaceutical testosterone without getting into trouble, i consider balkan to be the closest to pharmaceurical grade, since balkan has become so hard to get i simply tryed 3 different UGLs, doing the same, my pharma testosterone with the UGL´s testosterone and i was feeling like off by a lot and for the time being seems like Deus is the one giving me the feeling i used to have in the past.
And the UGL´s Testosterones have been tested and dosed correctly, then why do i feel like trash ?? IMO there is something else than just being dosed accurately.
If you feel ok with a specific lab, simply stick with it

Back