HUMAN-LABS [EU / International]

REVIEW BONUS

Post a review and receive a free vial of testosterone with your next order!
We very much value all feedback from our customers and therefore we offer you this review bonus. You can include how you felt about the ordering process, feelz, gains, bloodwork or just your overall satisfaction. We very much appreciate if you include a photo of your received order aswell.

Also do not forget about our New Year sale (-23% on all products) which ends on Sunday and also our brand new and cheap HGH kits, about which you can find more information HERE.

Email: humanlabs-eu@protonmail.com
Wickr: humanlabseu

ok the order has arrived perfect communication and discreet shipping.
I bought three packs of each product.
the oils inside don't have a buoyant body and the labels look quite attractive. except for testc300 which has no label and could be anything. no pain after bites. I will post later for the results. I will definitely purchase again.

Attachments

• IMG_20230110_093219.jpg
    IMG_20230110_093219.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 132
Last edited:
ok the order has arrived perfect communication and discreet shipping.
I bought three packs of each product.
the oils inside don't have a buoyant body and the labels look quite attractive. except for testc300 which has no label and could be anything. no pain after bites. I will post later for the results. I will definitely purchase again.
I am glad you are happy with our products. I sincerely apologize for the Test Cyp 300 without printing on the vial. It must have just been a mistake during printing, which happens rarely.

Hi, @hleur the new oral products come in bottles of 100 tabs, with the same price as the old ones of 120?
Unfortunately, I do not know the answer to this question however I hope @hleur could chime in as soon as he has time.

So I've got some pictures here of the Eifelfango Testosteron.
Up to you guys to judge.

So I compared it with my sustanon 250 aspen straight from my local pharmacy.
They both contain the same oil.
Arachis oil.

Sustanon. Smell of peanuts a bit. Bit stronger odor.
tasted bitter as I expect from testosterone
Eifelfango.
Didn't really smell.
There is definitely a type of oil inside of there.
tasted way less bitter.
Was easier to push through to syringe whilst injecting compared to my Pharma Sustanon.

Now for the ampoules.
Eifelfango the ampoules aren't all the same size.
Difference is really small. But noticeable.
expiration date is in 2026.

Will upload some pictures.
for you guys to judge if they are any good.
Because I don't know myself atm.
Also the odd ampoule is my sustanon.
View attachment 175359View attachment 175360View attachment 175361View attachment 175362View attachment 175363View attachment 175364
So @TRTedAF69 whats the deal with these? Good?

So @TRTedAF69 whats the deal with these? Good?
Hi there
Honest answer don't know if they are real pharma.
Tried them for 2 weeks or so.
There is Testosterone in them for sure.
Honestly was hoping that someone would do some HPLC testing on them.
So yeah don't know if G2G

I use their Testo C300 atm which works great.

Reactions: H&M
hola, he comprado durante 2 años en HM y puedo decir que sus productos son legítimos y los resultados son lo esperado.
He visto su evolución tanto en empaquetado, etiquetado, pureza y nuevas concentraciones.

Por otra parte Estoy decepcionado con Human Labs y mi ultima compra.. ellos venden productos de terceros pero no se hacen responsables de si son reales o no.

compre 2 packs HGH evogene 100 iu al mismo precio que en la pagina oficial por mi confianza en HL junto a otros productos :

proviron bayer,
testo y trembo GENTEC los cuales el código QR no funciona y dudo de su uso.

Y mi sorpresa fue que al comprobar el código de verificación en evogene, me comunicaron que era FAKE..

Contacte con Human Labs y no se hacen responsables, ni me ofrecen una alternativa o solución, simplemente: lo sentimos

Ellos siguen vendiendo productos de terceros, aconsejo no optar por esta opción..

respuesta de laboratorio de alleygh evoge:

Hola es falso, no te recomendamos usar puedes comprar productos originales de AlleyGH directamente desde nuestro sitio web

Cada caja del producto Alley viene con un número de serie y un código de seguridad debajo de la etiqueta antifalsificación.
https://alleygh.net

contacte con Human labs y su respuesta es: lo sentimos..
sin dar, ninguna opción o algún tipo de solución para un producto falso que ellos venden...

codigo hgh.jpegtesto gentec código.jpeg2023-01-13 a las 21.00.33.jpegcodigo proviron.jpeg

Last edited:
Hi,@hleur the new oral products come in bottles of 100 tabs, with the same price as the old ones of 120?

I did not know this, so are tabs now 100 or 120 per bottle?

Need to plan ahead before buying then.
Yes, please reference few pages back where I announces new design together with information about new batches of AAS orals coming in packages of 100.

Human Labs line idea is - quality first. During packaging redesign planning, there was a discussion about HL AAS orals. Maintaining the quality standard is not optional, it is a must. In order to keep the quality standard high, rather than increasing price, we simply decided to go for industry standard of 100 tablets per package.
Por otra parte Estoy decepcionado con Human Labs y mi ultima compra.. ellos venden productos de terceros pero no se hacen responsables de si son reales o no.

compre 2 packs HGH evogene 100 iu al mismo precio que en la pagina oficial por mi confianza en HL junto a otros productos :

proviron bayer,
testo y trembo GENTEC los cuales el código QR no funciona y dudo de su uso.

Y mi sorpresa fue que al comprobar el código de verificación en evogene, me comunicaron que era FAKE..

Contacte con Human Labs y no se hacen responsables, ni me ofrecen una alternativa o solución, simplemente: lo sentimos

Ellos siguen vendiendo productos de terceros, aconsejo no optar por esta opción..

respuesta de laboratorio de alleygh evoge:

Hola es falso, no te recomendamos usar puedes comprar productos originales de AlleyGH directamente desde nuestro sitio web

Cada caja del producto Alley viene con un número de serie y un código de seguridad debajo de la etiqueta antifalsificación.
https://alleygh.net

contacte con Human labs y su respuesta es: lo sentimos..
sin dar, ninguna opción o algún tipo de solución para un producto falso que ellos venden...

View attachment 177639View attachment 177640View attachment 177641View attachment 177642
I can’t recount the number of times I suggested both publicly and in private, to go for third party products only when you know what are you doing.

Alley HGH which is known to be faked. As far as I know they discontinued production some time ago, then started again etc etc? I am not even sure the “official alley” website is official. We have it in offer simply because clients are asking for it. They seem to know what are they doing and buying, it’s working for them nicely and they are happy with it so it seems to be working for them. Client happy, I am happy.

Over the time, HL products expanded noticeably . There is very few compounds left that are not included within HL line. HL is long time proven, tested and adored product line among customers. We have AAS, SERMs, AIs, peptides and exceptional HGH options. Each batch of input raw materials (including solvents) is analysed by a respected laboratory so we can deliver the high quality standard.

I don’t get it. If you are after the best, why would you choose Alley hgh over tested, proven, loved HL HGH?

It’s not even cheaper… our 95% kits are starting at 70€ per 100iu!

Last edited:
hola, compro durante 2 años en HM y puedo decir que sus productos son legítimos y los resultados son lo esperado.
He visto su evolución tanto en empaquetado, etiquetado, pureza y nuevas concentraciones.

Sí, consulte algunas páginas atrás donde anuncio un nuevo diseño junto con información sobre nuevos lotes de orales AAS que vienen en paquetes de 100.

La idea de la línea Human Labs es: la calidad ante todo. Durante la planificación del rediseño del empaque, hubo una discusión sobre los orales HL AAS. Mantener el estándar de calidad no es opcional, es imprescindible. Para mantener alto el estándar de calidad, en lugar de aumentar el precio, simplemente decidimos optar por el estándar de la industria de 100 tabletas por paquete.

No puedo contar la cantidad de veces que sugerí, tanto en público como en privado, buscar productos de terceros solo cuando sabes lo que estás haciendo.

Callejón HGH que se sabe que es falso. Que yo sepa, descontinuaron la producción hace algún tiempo, luego comenzaron de nuevo, etc., etc. Ni siquiera estoy seguro de que el sitio web del "callejón oficial" sea oficial. Lo tenemos en oferta simplemente porque los clientes lo están pidiendo. Parecen saber lo que están haciendo y comprando, les está funcionando muy bien y están contentos con él, así que parece estar funcionando para ellos. Cliente feliz, yo estoy feliz.

Con el tiempo, los productos de HL se expandieron notablemente. Quedan muy pocos compuestos que no estén incluidos dentro de la línea HL. HL es una línea de productos comprobada, probada y adorada durante mucho tiempo entre los clientes. Tenemos AAS, SERM, AI, péptidos y opciones excepcionales de HGH. Cada lote de materias primas de entrada (incluidos los disolventes) es analizado por un laboratorio respetado para que podamos ofrecer el estándar de alta calidad.

no lo entiendo Si busca lo mejor, ¿por qué elegiría Alley hgh en lugar de HL HGH probada, comprobada y amada?

Ni siquiera es más barato... ¡nuestros kits del 95% están a partir de 70€ por 100iu!
Como he dicho en el mensaje anterior , estoy contento con los productos HL,, no compre hgh HL porque no estaban disponibles los nuevos kits de 100iu el mes pasado,,
No dudo en que comprare próximamente estos kits y productos HL porque nunca me han decepcionado...
De todas maneras gracias, intentare usar alley aun que dude de sus resultados

Yes, please reference few pages back where I announces new design together with information about new batches of AAS orals coming in packages of 100.

Human Labs line idea is - quality first. During packaging redesign planning, there was a discussion about HL AAS orals. Maintaining the quality standard is not optional, it is a must. In order to keep the quality standard high, rather than increasing price, we simply decided to go for industry standard of 100 tablets per package.

I can’t recount the number of times I suggested both publicly and in private, to go for third party products only when you know what are you doing.

Alley HGH which is known to be faked. As far as I know they discontinued production some time ago, then started again etc etc? I am not even sure the “official alley” website is official. We have it in offer simply because clients are asking for it. They seem to know what are they doing and buying, it’s working for them nicely and they are happy with it so it seems to be working for them. Client happy, I am happy.

Over the time, HL products expanded noticeably . There is very few compounds left that are not included within HL line. HL is long time proven, tested and adored product line among customers. We have AAS, SERMs, AIs, peptides and exceptional HGH options. Each batch of input raw materials (including solvents) is analysed by a respected laboratory so we can deliver the high quality standard.

I don’t get it. If you are after the best, why would you choose Alley hgh over tested, proven, loved HL HGH?

It’s not even cheaper… our 95% kits are starting at 70€ per 100iu!
I confirm your oiled products is insane
Testo c300 is the best i ´ve tested from underground
Tren e 200 amazing gains and cut just with 400mg/week
Susta 500 alone pip like inferno but with 0,3ml of mct oil goodbye the pip
Testo e 500 + 0,3ml mct oil no pip
Nolvadex do the job
Salbutamol good but i think is overdosed

I confirm your oiled products is insane
Testo c300 is the best i ´ve tested from underground
Tren e 200 amazing gains and cut just with 400mg/week
Susta 500 alone pip like inferno but with 0,3ml of mct oil goodbye the pip
Testo e 500 + 0,3ml mct oil no pip
Nolvadex do the job
Salbutamol good but i think is overdosed
Thanks for the feedback on the sust 500. I'm mixing 1ml sust500 + 1ml nand300 and no pip at all.

Como he dicho en el mensaje anterior , estoy contento con los productos HL,, no compre hgh HL porque no estaban disponibles los nuevos kits de 100iu el mes pasado,,
No dudo en que comprare próximamente estos kits y productos HL porque nunca me han decepcionado...
De todas maneras gracias, intentare usar alley aun que dude de sus resultados
Pero y el proviron no es fake? yo es que no les compraba mas, osea estafan y estan protegidos? O como va el tema.
en la respuesta dice que la hgh de ally esa es fake pero aun asi la venden lol, yo flipo
hay varias EU sources, yo pasaba

Back