HUMAN-LABS [EU / International]

testo-300-png.177778

300mg/week Testo C 03XMFAA
Any lab result on this batch ?
Is anyone else running it ?

IMO everything looks normal. I absolutely had comparable values (little less) with a similar dosage 2x 125mg test e from the pharmacy.
The low estradiol is due to the shirt time of usage I guess or you are very lean.

Nothing to worry. This HL batch looks legit.

IMO everything looks normal. I absolutely had comparable values (little less) with a similar dosage 2x 125mg test e from the pharmacy.
The low estradiol is due to the shirt time of usage I guess or you are very lean.

I will do a trough retest.
Will inject 150mg on friday and pull bloods on monday.
While what you said is very nice it proves nothing.
Without other people posting bloods or lab report from the batch you cant really be sure.
Also on deus I was 5x responder and their gear was def legit on HL only 4.6.

So you are talking about a difference of x0.4?
I really have doubts that blood test are the right choice here.
In the end the direction of the blood value is correct. That's it.
If you draw bloods ten times you will always get different results.

I say the dosage of 300mg/ml is realistic based on your blood results.

If you want to have accurate results to figure out the dosage of this product is correct send samples to @janoshik or an other lab.

Furthermore what make you sure that the product from the other lab was not overdosed?

You want accurate results you have to choose the right measurement method and blood testing is absolutely not the right one.

So you are talking about a difference of x0.4?
I really have doubts that blood test are the right choice here.
In the end the direction of the blood value is correct. That's it.
If you draw bloods ten times you will always get different results.

I say the dosage of 300mg/ml is realistic based on your blood results.

If you want to have accurate results to figure out the dosage of this product is correct send samples to @janoshik or an other lab.

Furthermore what make you sure that the product from the other lab was not overdosed?

You want accurate results you have to choose the right measurement method and blood testing is absolutely not the right one.
Well its not just any "lab" its deus and I doubt deus would overdose when their amps are only filled to 0.9ml :)
If you know your body and know how well you respond you know what your numbers should look like.
As I said I will retest on trough but If my test is lower than 1500 im sure its underdosed as I never gotten this poor response before.
@ElTorito will also do bloodwork so we shall wait and see.

Well its not just any "lab" its deus and I doubt deus would overdose when their amps are only filled to 0.9ml :)
If you know your body and know how well you respond you know what your numbers should look like.
As I said I will retest on trough but If my test is lower than 1500 im sure its underdosed as I never gotten this poor response before.
@ElTorito will also do bloodwork so we shall wait and see.
To get a slight idea of the dosage of your gear you have to pin and take bloods every 24h, create a curve and calculate the area underneath. That's math.

the lots, however, I saw that they are reported on the packs and not on the bottles. I too am dubious and will probably have the product examined even if it will cost me time and money. that they are dosed correctly is very important.

Also one important thing to note. You are runninge testosterone ENANTHATE.

Why would you take bloods after 11 days? Generally, PCT after running cycle with testosterone enanthate is advised to be done around 20 days after last injection. Why? Because after 20 days, it is assumed the most of testosterone from enanthate has already been released and cleared off the system.

The relationship is not linear of course (as you will see), but you certainly can not expect enanthate to be peaking at day 11.

Check the attached graph. It's plotting compound saturation over time. I purposedly used twice a day pinning schedule in the plot in order to make the curve look smoother, but total dose and schedule is irrelevant as the shape and time is not affected by either.

Black line is marking where you are currently at.
Red line is an approximate peak level saturation.

As you can see you are still about 16-18% off the peak levels. If your bloods were mine, it would confirm my findings almost 100%. I say 150mg puts me at about physiological range (which is 26-30 nmol/l). Again, increasing dose is also not linear with total peak levels, but if 300mg is 150mg x 2, then bloods are should be 26(or 30) x 2 = 52) or 60.

Now I will calculate assumed blood levels at day 11.
52 nmol/l - 16% = 43.68 nmol/l
60 nmol/l - 16% = 50.40 nmol/l

So my expected results of total testosterone is somewhere at 43.68 nmol/l to 50.40 nmol/l at day 11.

You are at 47.91nmol/l

plot.png

Last edited:
Also one important thing to note. You are runninge testosterone ENANTHATE.

Why would you take bloods after 11 days? Generally, PCT after running cycle with testosterone enanthate is advised to be done around 20 days after last injection. Why? Because after 20 days, it is assumed the most of testosterone from enanthate has already been released and cleared off the system.

The relationship is not linear of course (as you will see), but you certainly can not expect enanthate to be peaking at day 11.

Check the attached graph. It's plotting compound saturation over time. I purposedly used twice a day pinning schedule in the plot in order to make the curve look smoother, but total dose and schedule is irrelevant as the shape and time is not affected by either.

Black line is marking where you are currently at.
Red line is an approximate peak level saturation.

As you can see you are still about 16-18% off the peak levels. If your bloods were mine, it would confirm my findings almost 100%. I say 150mg puts me at about physiological range (which is 26-30 nmol/l). Again, increasing dose is also not linear with total peak levels, but if 300mg is 150mg x 2, then bloods are should be 26(or 30) x 2 = 52) or 60.

Now I will calculate assumed blood levels at day 11.
52 nmol/l - 16% = 43.68 nmol/l
60 nmol/l - 16% = 50.40 nmol/l

So my expected results of total testosterone is somewhere at 43.68mmol/l to 50.40 mmol/l at day 11.

You are at 47.91nmol/l

View attachment 177818
It was cypionate.
And I didnt feel good on it , I switched back to QsC , Ive been feeling depressed for the past 2 months and idk what to do anymore. I know going to a doctor wont solve anything.

My bad, misread the "C". But the point is still the same, cypionate has half life about 0.5 days off enanthate.

Sorry about the depression, have you experienced it before too? It is not uncommon to suffer mental side effects on gear, but not sure how long have ou been using and what is your experience

My bad, misread the "C". But the point is still the same, cypionate has half life about 0.5 days off enanthate.

Sorry about the depression, have you experienced it before too? It is not uncommon to suffer mental side effects on gear, but not sure how long have ou been using and what is your experience
Started blasting on 16.6.2022 (750mg QsC test c) felt amazing , 3 months later switched to 150mg went to do blood like 2 weeks later came back in 1500ng which kinda scared me cuz it was too much for TRT so I cut the dose to 100mg , everything was fine until one day I wake up and feel like shit and not just like shit but I feel as dying would be better than living. So I upp my dose back to 150mg thinking maybe It was the dose then after 2 weeks the same thing happens so Im like wtf ? I order bloodwork again , test comes in at 806ng/dl , I thought it would be like 150 cuz thats how I felt. So Im trying to figure out why that could be and the only explanation is that the gear has degraded somehow , ofc noone believes me , so I open a new bottle inject 125mg the next day I do blood and comes back at 2k. I run QsC at about 400mg until I buy from you and liberty then switch to HL testo c 300 but I dont really feel good on that but cant really say so I do blood 1380ng its not bad but I dont feel good , so yesterday I switch back to QsC and just gonna blast until my heart stops.

It is generally good idea to periodaclly do bloodwork and especially mark you current PED compounds and dosage. It is very good investment of time and money because it will save a lot of guesswork.

Hormonal balance and ratio is the thing in well being. How you feel is not only matter of testosterone level. It is more often dictated by ratio of testosterone to e2. Also prolactin plays a major role in how do we feel.

It is generally good idea to periodaclly do bloodwork and especially mark you current PED compounds and dosage. It is very good investment of time and money because it will save a lot of guesswork.

Hormonal balance and ratio is the thing in well being. How you feel is not only matter of testosterone level. It is more often dictated by ratio of testosterone to e2. Also prolactin plays a major role in how do we feel.
I thought of that thats why I did e2 aswell but its in check.
Please answer your dm.

And I didnt feel good on it , I switched back to QsC , Ive been feeling depressed for the past 2 months and idk what to do anymore. I know going to a doctor wont solve anything.
High androgen levels can make you feel depressed, too. This is a poor way to tell if your gear works or not.

Back