HUMAN-LABS [EU / International]

New year, new HGH

"Freezed in EU"

Here we are as promised. HL with partners put together TRU(E)LY amazing deal.

Purity: 95%, 10 x 10iu/vial

1-4 kits - 80€ (0.80€/iu)
5-9 kits - 75€ (0.75€/iu)
10+ kits - 70€ (0.70€/iu)

Just like you love them, pure and slightly overdosed :)

Reminder: Do not miss the new year discount of -23% of HL mainline products (AAS oils, AAS orals). The promo is ending on Sunday.
The best price ever! many guys will buy it for resale, in this case sophisticated packaging is also important. will you use the same packaging of the gh Human Lab that you sold previously? And the previous gh HL will no longer be sold?

This pilot batch of the new HGH is unlabelled and attached with black flip-offs. In future (next batch probably), vials will be printed, with truepharma embossed caps. For now we have some stock of the famous white kit boxes. If those are sold out, we will ship the HGH in our standard stealth boxes. Have not decided yet if in future it'll be placed in something "prettier" or just use good old white boxes (maybe printed too) which are quite handy.

The mainline HL HGH will still be sold.

Shout out to human labs, placed a small order recently and just highlighted a small issue I had with my last order and the boys sent me a couple of very nice gifts

Recent order was perfect and thanks a millions lads, top service and excellent customer service.

The new year promo ending in few days! Do not miss the opportunity.

-23% on all Human Labs AAS injectable and orals, together with our new HGH kits make a killer combo!

Starting the 2023 with Human Labs can save you hundreds €€€ on your next cycle :cool:

-23% on all Human Labs AAS injectable and orals, together with our new HGH kits make a killer combo!

Starting the 2023 with Human Labs can save you hundreds €€€ on your next cycle :cool:
I want some of that HGH!

Can you combine it with bulk orders (+1000€)?

I want some of that HGH!

Can you combine it with bulk orders (+1000€)?
Good point. Yes, the price of hgh kits is also counting into total so when you order HGH together with AAS, you can easily reach the first wholesale tier 1000+ which makes ridiculously good deal

is the 70-80€/kit price only untily sunday or even after?
thank you

Back