HUMAN-LABS [EU / International]

Just like our oils, we are redesigning oral line as well. There was need for unification of AAS and AI/SERM/Sex orals packaging. All HL orals now come in glass bottle in a box. AAS orals are packed by 100 tabs. You might still receive your order packed in older style packaging though - this will apply until all former batches are sold out. Some are already sold out so for those, orders will be shipped in new packaging.
love this new even more compact and small design!

Hi. I see you have Test Enat 500. What are the experiences with PIP free?
For now I'm using Test Enat 300 and it hurts like hell.. Thanx
Check this it might be useful:

HUMAN-LABS [EU / International]
+hl sterile oil+ splitting dose, or using less more frequently

Also getting bad pip from the 300, couldn't imagine going near that 500. I've been mixing the 300 with some deca to take the edge off, still getting golfball sized welts. Have some test cyp on the way though
Cyp is g2g, no problem with it, as this problem is only with test e raws worldwide...

Last edited:
@Coogie I have their test cyp and I experience no pip at all. Smooth as can be.
Ye I usually use their cyp, but unfortunately was stuck and had to use some enth, have cyp en route, hopefully be with me soon. Can't handle that enth any longer, the welts are monsters. Nothing o human labs tho, still rate them 10 outta 10.

Has anyone else here run the most recent batch of Oxandrolone?

Coming to the end of week 4 running 40mg ED (I started on 50mg ED but reduced after a couple weeks) and have been experiencing some peculiar side effects - namely sore muscles and joints. I've never experienced soreness all over quite like this before.

I've tested negative for covid and don't have any other symptoms of a possible flu or cold. I haven't been able to train since early last week due to being busy over the Xmas periods so I'm honestly baffled.

I have 4 tabs left from the human labs anavar so will likely send these off to Jano for testing. I'm finishing off my Oxandrolone cycle with a different lab now.

As far as I know, this batch wasn't lab tested by HL?

Has anyone else here run the most recent batch of Oxandrolone?

Coming to the end of week 4 running 40mg ED (I started on 50mg ED but reduced after a couple weeks) and have been experiencing some peculiar side effects - namely sore muscles and joints. I've never experienced soreness all over quite like this before.

I've tested negative for covid and don't have any other symptoms of a possible flu or cold. I haven't been able to train since early last week due to being busy over the Xmas periods so I'm honestly baffled.

I have 4 tabs left from the human labs anavar so will likely send these off to Jano for testing. I'm finishing off my Oxandrolone cycle with a different lab now.

As far as I know, this batch wasn't lab tested by
I'm going to be running their oxandrolone here in three weeks so I'm curious to see the results when you send it off to Jano for testing.

Package has the status Departure from outward office of exchange since 21st of december.
Assuming it's quite normal to see these delays during christmas time.
And not that it's stuck in customs.

Package has the status Departure from outward office of exchange since 21st of december.
Just had one delivered today that was sent on November 30. Usually takes 7-10 days, this one was almost 30 days, also had one from HL too, sent already in December that was delivered a week ago, so there's that.

Just had one delivered today that was sent on November 30. Usually takes 7-10 days, this one was almost 30 days, also had one from HL too, sent already in December that was delivered a week ago, so there's that.
Hmmm interesting. Curious to when mine will arive. We will see.
Last order I placed was within 6 days.

Not for now unfortunately.

If there is enough demand for it then we might consider it in the future. As saffire said we have it, however not produced or tested by us.
Since it's Christmas time and all. How about some fat loss stuff? Clenbuterol and sibutramine.

I have tried your salbutamol and works decent, but clen is far superior.

The reason clen has not been included in HL line is because it’s potentially fatal drug in wrong hands. There has already been reported cases of overdosing with fatal consequences in EU. I certainly don’t want some moron dropping dead to be found with HL clen bottle lying next to him.

Guys, end of 2022 is approaching and I would once again like to thank everyone for trust and loyalty. I am very happy HL has steadily been finding more and more fans, especially here on MESO, the place where people are searching and expecting the best UGL scene has to offer. Big THANKS!

Let’s welcome 2023 with a little promo. -23% discount on retail prices for all HL products, beginning now, ending January 8.

That’s not it. HL with partners prepared something “new” in HGH department. If you have planned to start new year by stocking up on HGH, I STRONGLY advise you to wait until I announce new kits. You’re about to get the cheapest, premium quality EU domestic HGH.

I promise

Well I already have my order, after seeing that it was already going for a month and you did not receive it, I contacted HL and he resent the order, it took 8 days, always fluid communication, the only thing that I received was my vial of testo C 300 as with a cloudy mass and I moved it and it dispersed and they remained as solid bubbles. He told me that it is normal that the cipio and more in that concentration was normal for it to crystallize that would heat it up and it would return to its normal appearance, we'll see.

Attachments

• IMG_20221224_205528_026.jpg
    IMG_20221224_205528_026.jpg
    95.1 KB · Views: 63
  • IMG_20221224_205527_699.jpg
    IMG_20221224_205527_699.jpg
    70.5 KB · Views: 57
  • IMG_20221224_205528_470.jpg
    IMG_20221224_205528_470.jpg
    73.1 KB · Views: 57
  • IMG_20221224_205528_175.jpg
    IMG_20221224_205528_175.jpg
    63 KB · Views: 57
  • IMG_20221224_205527_692.jpg
    IMG_20221224_205527_692.jpg
    70.9 KB · Views: 62
Guys, end of 2022 is approaching and I would once again like to thank everyone for trust and loyalty. I am very happy HL has steadily been finding more and more fans, especially here on MESO, the place where people are searching and expecting the best UGL scene has to offer. Big THANKS!

Let’s welcome 2023 with a little promo. -23% discount on retail prices for all HL products, beginning now, ending January 8.

That’s not it. HL with partners prepared something “new” in HGH department. If you have planned to start new year by stocking up on HGH, I STRONGLY advise you to wait until I announce new kits. You’re about to get the cheapest, premium quality EU domestic HGH.

I promise
This promo cover your GSO line too?

I'm the same, outward office since the 17th, but delivery times into ireland suck ass across the board. I wouldn't worry it'll be with you soon.

Back