HUMAN-LABS [EU / International]

Paquete recibido 20 días después del pago. Vivo en una parte remota del mundo (isla) por lo que ha sido muy rápido.
Buen método de envío, ningún problema en la aduana.
Excelente comunicación con el vendedor. Al ser un pedido pequeño, fue muy profesional.
Estoy muy contenta y volveré a comprar pronto.
good, how about the hcg?

This shipment issue is a real problem ,nobdy likes losing money. Its not our fault for sure.
Delivery to your door is not handled by us but by the delivery courier. If you are talking about shipping to Spain then we are already working on using another delivery service, however very possibly shipping will be a bit more expensive so it covers the fees.

Hello everybody. Unfortunately, yes, particular courier service has proven very unreliable and some shipments got lost. Rest assured you are not going to lose anything. What you ordered will be delivered, you can rely on our reshipping policy. I am just sorry this postal service incompetence is causing delays to your orders.

After reading these negative reviews regarding the delivery, I wanted to review my last order.

I've ordered as soon as the black friday sale started and the payment was processed pretty fast. It took only a few days until I received a tracking number. The courier was pretty slow this time and needed about 8 days to deliver the parcel. This isn't HLs fault though. Don't forget this!

Regarding the products:
I have only tried the Caber and GH so far. Both seem to work. Will probably post blood work including Somatropin levels during my prep.

All in all I'm very happy with HLs service and will definitely order again.

Attachments

• 269E2561-EA73-4400-9302-12577DE80309.jpeg
    269E2561-EA73-4400-9302-12577DE80309.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 196
I would like to thank everybody in this thread who is helping to reassure new customers about our professional approach. I am genuinely happy as a source, when customers are so satisfied with our service, they basically become reps. It is really very motivating to carry on.

As we take security very seriously, it is not always possible to provide the most convenient service, I am sure you understand. There is no need to worry about your money though. I am going to repeat myself, what you order, will be delivered.

Sustanon 500 review,

making steady progress, i got no pip at all which is mindblowing and even somewhat suspicious to me, although i do trust human labs. I just dont understand how i do not have any form of pip at all from 500mg/ml lol.

Will post bloods in around 2 weeks :)

Just like our oils, we are redesigning oral line as well. There was need for unification of AAS and AI/SERM/Sex orals packaging. All HL orals now come in glass bottle in a box. AAS orals are packed by 100 tabs. You might still receive your order packed in older style packaging though - this will apply until all former batches are sold out. Some are already sold out so for those, orders will be shipped in new packaging.

Attachments

• aromed-ts.gif
    aromed-ts.gif
    35.8 KB · Views: 162
Just like our oils, we are redesigning oral line as well. There was need for unification of AAS and AI/SERM/Sex orals packaging. All HL orals now come in glass bottle in a box. AAS orals are packed by 100 tabs. You might still receive your order packed in older style packaging though - this will apply until all former batches are sold out. Some are already sold out so for those, orders will be shipped in new packaging.
Hi. I see you have Test Enat 500. What are the experiences with PIP free?
For now I'm using Test Enat 300 and it hurts like hell.. Thanx

The main benefit of TestE 500 is to keep the total weekly oil volume down when you're running big cycles. In which case you normally mix it with other compounds in the same syringe. The PIP is hard to predict as it depends on the total mix in your syringe.

If you just cycle 500mg test per week, there isn't much point in using high concentration.

Also getting bad pip from the 300, couldn't imagine going near that 500. I've been mixing the 300 with some deca to take the edge off, still getting golfball sized welts. Have some test cyp on the way though

Back