HUMAN-LABS [EU / International]

Does anyone have problems with the arrival of the pckages ? 2 times in a row it doesnt arrive the package here... More than 1 month waiting

Does anyone have problems with the arrival of the pckages ? 2 times in a row it doesnt arrive the package here... More than 1 month waiting
I placed an order for test on Nov 17 the tracking was estimating a month before arriving and another order of oxandrolone on Dec 2nd but I was told to expect some delays cause of the holidays and such.

I placed an order for test on Nov 17 the tracking was estimating a month before arriving and another order of oxandrolone on Dec 2nd but I was told to expect some delays cause of the holidays and such.
Same for the delays, but for mine it says it hasnt even been posted at the office yet.

Same for the delays, but for mine it says it hasnt even been posted at the office yet.
Mines been in pre shipment. I don't mind waiting especially for the oxandrolone order as i know they probably got a lot of orders for the black friday sale but I just checked it again and the test I ordered got pushed back again. lol I just hope it doesn't get pushed back until January.

Package received 20 days after payment. I live in a remote part of the world (island) so it has been very fast.
Good shipping method, no problem at customs.
Excellent communication with the seller. Being a small order, he was very professional.
I am very happy and I will buy again soon.

Attachments

• IMG_20221207_193109.jpg
    IMG_20221207_193109.jpg
    3 MB · Views: 104
Good afternoon, could you attach the price list, thank you
You can find it here:

CLICK

Normally I have received them in about ten days but this time it has been 18 days and it says that it has already been sent to its destination since the 26th.I hope it is not lost

Normally I have received them in about ten days but this time it has been 18 days and it says that it has already been sent to its destination since the 26th.I hope it is not lost

This shipment issue is a real problem ,nobdy likes losing money. Its not our fault for sure.

Back