HUMAN-LABS [EU / International]

Hey, what's your lab testing policy in regards to store credit etc?

I see your recent batch of Oxandrolone that I ordered hasn't got a lab test so I was thinking to send some off to Jano.

Cheers

on next monday doing bloods will share it asap <3

Already using bpc-157 for my shoulder injury at 500mcg/day for 3 weeks already, feeling so much better , added to stack : quality collagen and Curcumin Turmeric, but wanted to add tb500 too
Good to hear mate, might aswell try the BPC157 - have you tried any of their high concentration products? t500 or teste/c400?

any1 used tb500 from human labs?

@hleur do you have labtest for your current hgh and tb500?
Hello, all our lab tests can be found here:
Code:
human-labs.net/reports.pdf

Hey, what's your lab testing policy in regards to store credit etc?

I see your recent batch of Oxandrolone that I ordered hasn't got a lab test so I was thinking to send some off to Jano.

Cheers
We offer a reimbursement of the full laboratory test cost in the form of store credit. We always very much value when customers test our products. :)

@hleur black Friday sale is valid until 28. november, so Monday is included until 23:59, right?
Yes, that is correct.

When ordering through Black Friday sale, please specifically include in the email that you want to use the discount from Meso as it is NOT given by default.

You're a really funny guy. To all of you here in the forum, do an analysis.How much of that shit did I take into myself..I know my body better than any laboratory! I have been in this business for more than 24 years, so I know some things by taste (tabs), whether it will be good or not..
I didn't fully get your statement - you can tell the purity of steroid tablets from their taste? You can taste if an anadrol tablet is 20, 25 or 30mg ?

You're a really funny guy. To all of you here in the forum, do an analysis.How much of that shit did I take into myself..I know my body better than any laboratory! I have been in this business for more than 24 years, so I know some things by taste (tabs), whether it will be good or not..
I know some things by taste too (I'm sure you can guess what I'm talking about), but not steroid tablets.

View attachment 175778

As everyone knows Black Friday is approaching and therefore we have decided to start our sales a tad earlier. This week you have the chance to purchase our products at the lowest prices of the year! Everything can be purchased with an astonishing 30% discount which lasts until the 28th of November. When ordering please remember to use the format shown HERE as it allows us to process your order faster. You can find our price list below in the attachments.

Email: humanlabs-eu@protonmail.com
Wickr: humanlabseu
promo will be available tommorow aswell correct?

Smooth communication, arrived in 7 days ~ . My go to for small orders.

omo4jiZ.jpg

My parcel just arrived with some npp, mast E, drol and dbol very fast, 9 days to greece, didn’t catch the Black Friday sale but I have tried hl primo last year and I was very happy!
I will post for the results after some time

Back