HUMAN-LABS [EU / International]

I'm the same, outward office since the 17th, but delivery times into ireland suck ass across the board. I wouldn't worry it'll be with you soon.
Luckily I'm not the only one. But seeing some of the previous post makes me feel weird about it.
HL can't do anything about it really. It's up to the postal company to get their shit right.

Usually delivery to the Netherlands is quick. But we will see!

Hi hleur, I placed an order almost 2 months ago.
the package has been lost.
Last week they told me that they were going to resend me and they don't answer emails.
I think they are kidding me

So today I received every thing after about 10 days.
Reallt happy with the service.
tracking stopped giving updates and suddenly it was in the mail today.
Products look top quality.

Will order again.
Keeping you guys updated!
20221230_133837.jpg

It's been 15 days since payment and the only thing that has arrived is a tracking number that doesn't work. Let's hope so. It's my first time ordering from a ugl

Last edited:
Guys, end of 2022 is approaching and I would once again like to thank everyone for trust and loyalty. I am very happy HL has steadily been finding more and more fans, especially here on MESO, the place where people are searching and expecting the best UGL scene has to offer. Big THANKS!

Let’s welcome 2023 with a little promo. -23% discount on retail prices for all HL products, beginning now, ending January 8.

That’s not it. HL with partners prepared something “new” in HGH department. If you have planned to start new year by stocking up on HGH, I STRONGLY advise you to wait until I announce new kits. You’re about to get the cheapest, premium quality EU domestic HGH.

I promise
Waitin for That bomb ❤️

The next batch of shipments is leaving by end of this week so tracking will be given after
hello hleur . after payment made before cristmas I received a tracking number which is still not registered. could it be that it was sent to me wrong ? or do you give the number even before sending and therefore it is a normal thing? I'm a bit tense and I didn't want to lose the new discount waiting in vain for my order. I would feel more comfortable if tracking worked. I have to stock up

Last edited:
hello hleur . after payment made before cristmas I received a tracking number which is still not registered. could it be that it was sent to me wrong ? or do you give the number even before sending and therefore it is a normal thing? I'm a bit tense and I didn't want to lose the new discount waiting in vain for my order. I would feel more comfortable if tracking worked. I have to stock up
Yes its normal . When it starts its way you See tracking bro

@hleur, any future plans for tren hex?

At least in smaller batches it would be awesome and probably sell, even if it is a niche product, but there are some demand for it.

@hleur
Hello
Why is it no longer possible to directly download the current price list online? need the current one please
current and recent one is still active from last upload, check few posts up...

Hello
Has anyone tested the GenTec Trenbolone Enanthate and can tell me if it is recommended? thank you
i would use rather HL Tren E, that was tested

no worries, they prepare track numbers in advance, after they ship you get update

Last edited:
Hello, yes we sometimes issue tracking numbers earlier, but please send us your tracking in privnote.com in email and I'll look into it just in case

New year, new HGH

"Freezed in EU"

Here we are as promised. HL with partners put together TRU(E)LY amazing deal.

Purity: 95%, 10 x 10iu/vial

1-4 kits - 80€ (0.80€/iu)
5-9 kits - 75€ (0.75€/iu)
10+ kits - 70€ (0.70€/iu)

Just like you love them, pure and slightly overdosed :)

Reminder: Do not miss the new year discount of -23% of HL mainline products (AAS oils, AAS orals). The promo is ending on Sunday.

Attachments

• hgh.jpg
    hgh.jpg
    70 KB · Views: 218
Hello, yes we sometimes issue tracking numbers earlier, but please send us your tracking in privnote.com in email and I'll look into it just in case
thank you . It was my first order and due to my hurry I didn't look at the conditions and I got a little confused. you were recommended by a friend and I place a certain amount of trust. I sent the number as requested.

Back