HUMAN-LABS [EU / International]

pick HumanLine Anastrazole, that was on point!

will be testing it soon on bloods, humantropin 50 was good!
hope to see something similar with that hgh too, will see
I know hlab product line is perfect, been using their aromasin on last cycle. Did a mistake and ordered teva anastrozole instead of hlabs product on my latest order, just curious if anyone has used it and noticed its actually legit stuff..

What's up with your last test e batch? I injected 0.3ml of test in my right quad and it hurts like a mf when I walk. It's almost crippling.

15% DISCOUNT

Hello, everyone!
Summer is just around the corner and therefore I would like to announce a 15% discount which lasts until the 26th of June including. Discount is only available for retail orders (not wholesale). When ordering please do not forget to explicitly mention that you want to apply this discount from Meso as we do NOT give it by default.
All information about the ordering process, price list, shipping and more can be found on our website:

Code:
roidmenu.com

All of our Human Labs brand products are laboratory tested and therefore we only recommend to purchase those if you want to be sure of highest quality products.

Last edited:

15% DISCOUNT

Hello, everyone!
Summer is just around the corner and therefore I would like to announce a 15% discount which lasts until the 26th of June including. Discount is only available for retail orders (not wholesale). When ordering please do not forget to explicitly mention that you want to apply this discount from Meso as we do NOT give it by default.
All information about the ordering process, price list, shipping and more can be found on our website:

Code:
roidmenu.com

All of our Human Labs brand products are laboratory tested and therefore we only recommend to purchase those if you want to be sure of highest quality products.

I don't see 100 IU HGH for 80€
Is it not on the list?
Does it come with discount of 15% also now?

I'm used to order with many providers as CatC, Liberty, QSC without any problem, but my first order at HL was not good at all, it was partially confiscated and the reship to another address has never been received, in my case to Spain, maybe other countries has better luck.

Ordering process was pretty simple really as well as payment. As to results, having experience with these compounds trough the years I’d say they are properly dosed. Used this source a couple times before and will keep on using them.

Attachments

• IMG_0006.jpeg
    IMG_0006.jpeg
    895.5 KB · Views: 56
I paid for the order this morning. I didn't know there was a discount
Hello, please message us and possibly we could do something with that.

I'm used to order with many providers as CatC, Liberty, QSC without any problem, but my first order at HL was not good at all, it was partially confiscated and the reship to another address has never been received, in my case to Spain, maybe other countries has better luck.
Please email us about this issue and we can definitely discuss it further.

I don't see 100 IU HGH for 80€
Is it not on the list?
Does it come with discount of 15% also now?
It probably is not in the list but it is still for sale. However the discount only applies to HL oils and tablets.

@hlsupport did HL change the HGH vials? The 70-80€ a kit ones. I used to receive some real nice ones with "TRUE PHARMACEUTICAL HGH" printed with blue tops, now I received those last with just dark grey tops and no print.

I'm also ordering from Spain and I must say that I never experienced any issues at all other than pretty long shipping times.

Hello, please message us and possibly we could do something with that.

Please email us about this issue and we can definitely discuss it further.

It probably is not in the list but it is still for sale. However the discount only applies to HL oils and tablets.
Ok .Message sent

I'm also ordering from Spain and I must say that I never experienced any issues at all other than pretty long shipping times.
The product is great, but I have had a problem receiving packages with ordinary mail, none with urgent delivery. But all the attention of HL is perfect, giving solutions. I also ship to Spain

I ordered a bigger order on Sunday and received it yesterday. Everything was pretty smooth as usual. There was no tracking number this time though.

Also checked if the cheap GH is good to go. One of my friends injected 10iu im and got his blood drawn about 2:30h later. Somatotropin measurement looks good to me:

214e2865-b5d3-4516-a9ff-aa68abace622.jpeg

I think this was my 7th order with them and I will definitely order again!

Back