HUMAN-LABS [EU / International]

Not that this rep needs any reviews… but order received.

11 days from payment to delivery.

Thanks.
It is good to share and keep up to date. A bit more detail would be more helpful and useful though.

Never let a source rest on it's accomplishments and assume everything is just fine, even old players mess up so just because it's somewhat established it doesn't mean we don't need to give it any more reviews.

Anybody with hands on experience regarding the Human Line HGH?

How does it compare to other notorious GHs available on the EU market?

today, before starting with the susta 500, I will inject 1 ml of Test E 300 into the buttock. I do this test to understand if this product, about which I have read complaints about the PIP, is really painful or not. I state that in the past weeks by injecting 0.6 ml of Test EC 400, mixed with 0.4 ml of Bold 500, I have not had any discomfort at the injection sites, and I have even injected in the back and triceps. I'm very sensitive to Test E in general, Bayer was giving me terrible pip which is why I tend to opt for Test C or Sustanon. In the next days I will release updates
Update:

as other users had written, the PIP was there, it started 24 hours after the injection, after 48 hours it was more intense, then it gradually decreased. to recap: injection done on Sunday morning, PIP started on Monday morning, Wednesday evening it was almost gone, I only felt it if I pressed hard on the injection site. today (Thursday morning) it is completely gone. It was a manageable PIP, I was able to do all my usual activities and workouts normally. It hasn't caused me fever or any other problems. Of course my body tolerates Test EC 400 better, so I don't think I will buy Test E in the future. However I will use this vial of Test E, in another phase, half ml mixed with 1 ml of Primobolan. I've had worse Pips with Test E And I've always solved by mixing it with other molecules. Soon feedback on the Susta 500.

Update:

as other users had written, the PIP was there, it started 24 hours after the injection, after 48 hours it was more intense, then it gradually decreased. to recap: injection done on Sunday morning, PIP started on Monday morning, Wednesday evening it was almost gone, I only felt it if I pressed hard on the injection site. today (Thursday morning) it is completely gone. It was a manageable PIP, I was able to do all my usual activities and workouts normally. It hasn't caused me fever or any other problems. Of course my body tolerates Test EC 400 better, so I don't think I will buy Test E in the future. However I will use this vial of Test E, in another phase, half ml mixed with 1 ml of Primobolan. I've had worse Pips with Test E And I've always solved by mixing it with other molecules. Soon feedback on the Susta 500.
As you already stated the Test E PIP is known for a while so I am afraid there is not really much you can do other than the basic stuff as bathing the vial in a hot water for example which may or may not help. It is really different from person to person.
Thank you for your detailed feedback as we truly value it when it is honest and especially more elaborate.

Anybody with hands on experience regarding the Human Line HGH?

How does it compare to other notorious GHs available on the EU market?
If you scroll the thread for a few pages I am sure you will find some reviews. Or just use the search function which might be even faster.

Price list: roidmenu.com
Email: humanlabs-eu@protonmail.com
Wickr: humanlabseu

@hleur @hlsupport what's up, you still around?

Seems like this thread is not that active anymore, with Majestic accident and now looks like they're gone, I'm not surprised if another source bails.

It would suck to see Human run away, as I like their Testo C 300. I guess I'll still get that one vial free for a review I did sometime ago lol. Anyway lmk what's up, I'm sure ppl want an update too.

Seems like this thread is not that active anymore, with Majestic accident and now looks like they're gone, I'm not surprised if another source bails.

It would suck to see Human run away, as I like their Testo C 300. I guess I'll still get that one vial free for a review I did sometime ago lol. Anyway lmk what's up, I'm sure ppl want an update too.

What happened regarding a accident?
Curious to know. This source was pretty good. Sad to see it go if that's the case.

What happened regarding a accident?
Curious to know. This source was pretty good. Sad to see it go if that's the case.
I meant to say accident with Majestic labs. Since then they're gone and no update for a few weeks. It's in their thread if you want to dig.

With Human everything is great for now, I'm just curious why they are both less active currently, I understand it's summer season, but he ain't alone managing business and my understanding is it never sleeps if it wants to be successful.

I meant to say accident with Majestic labs. Since then they're gone and no update for a few weeks. It's in their thread if you want to dig.

With Human everything is great for now, I'm just curious why they are both less active currently, I understand it's summer season, but he ain't alone managing business and my understanding is it never sleeps if it wants to be successful.

I don't know man, how do you know it was an accident? Maybe they had some world domination plans, mutating everybody with their pubes in to some sort of obedient mind controlled pube servants. You don't know man, you don't know ...

Hello, everything is fine with HL. As you know it is summer time so I have been away for a few days and not able to login to Meso securely. You can still get your Test C 300 or anything else you need without any issues.

Hello, everything is fine with HL. As you know it is summer time so I have been away for a few days and not able to login to Meso securely. You can still get your Test C 300 or anything else you need without any issues.
Good to know, just wanted to be sure.

I don't know man, how do you know it was an accident? Maybe they had some world domination plans, mutating everybody with their pubes in to some sort of obedient mind controlled pube servants. You don't know man, you don't know ...
You never know man, that's right.

The processing/shipping is getting a little to ridiculous now. And I was already expecting that from the last couple of months orders.

Payed on 5th, got the tracking link few days ago and only today it showed up tracking and it's still not shipped.
For my country is always at least a good 10 days if not a bit more, so we're talking about a month or so after payment to receive the otder.

The processing/shipping is getting a little to ridiculous now. And I was already expecting that from the last couple of months orders.

Payed on 5th, got the tracking link few days ago and only today it showed up tracking and it's still not shipped.
For my country is always at least a good 10 days if not a bit more, so we're talking about a month or so after payment to receive the otder.
Thanks. Yeah it's kinda too long imo.

Hopefully by autumn they will figure out how to work more efficiently.

Thanks. Yeah it's kinda too long imo.

Hopefully by autumn they will figure out how to work more efficiently.

They've been very efficient in the past. (As HL replied earlier), it's probably because it's summer time and they also want to have some time off.

Reactions: GMC
Anyone try both Testo C and Test E from human?

I personally love their TC, but there's some pip, how about enanthate though.

Anyone try both Testo C and Test E from human?

I personally love their TC, but there's some pip, how about enanthate though.

With their Test E 500 I’ve had very bad PIP, Test E 300 is good, still a little bit of PIP but not too much.
I’ve also used their Testo C 300 and that is much better than Test E. PIP free and gets the job done, I highly recommend it.

Back