HUMAN-LABS [EU / International]

With their Test E 500 I’ve had very bad PIP, Test E 300 is good, still a little bit of PIP but not too much.
I’ve also used their Testo C 300 and that is much better than Test E. PIP free and gets the job done, I highly recommend it.
Yeah I've had a similar experience with their Test E, PIP was there for the first few weeks but it gotten always more manageable as the time went by.

Got some Cyp on hand to try for the next one as I heard only great things about it.

Yeah I've had a similar experience with their Test E, PIP was there for the first few weeks but it gotten always more manageable as the time went by.

Got some Cyp on hand to try for the next one as I heard only great things about it.
Yeah, which Test E are we talking about here: 300mg/ml or 500mg/ml version?

I have tried their Testo C and I can say that I experience pip it is tolerable and not bad. But it's still there. If I inject 0.4-0.6ml then it's much better.

1ml is like I mentioned, but then again it's not only their Testosterone that causes me pip. I have only used handful of labs that truly were smooth and pip free.

Yeah, which Test E are we talking about here: 300mg/ml or 500mg/ml version?

I have tried their Testo C and I can say that I experience pip it is tolerable and not bad. But it's still there. If I inject 0.4-0.6ml then it's much better.

1ml is like I mentioned, but then again it's not only their Testosterone that causes me pip. I have only used handful of labs that truly were smooth and pip free.
Yeah sorry forgot to mention that I was using the 300mg/ml one.

Anyone else having trouble sending them emails?

Proton just won't allow me to, it says: removing address and doesn't let me send them anything, saving as a draft instead. Other contacts seem fine and I can send them mails no problem.

Btw, first email I was able to send and after getting a reply I seem to be unable to contact them again. Does this mean my email address is blocked by their proton?

Screenshot_20230721_084128_Proton Mail.jpg
Screenshot_20230721_084137_Proton Mail.jpg
Screenshot_20230721_084110_Proton Mail.jpg

Anyone else having trouble sending them emails?

Proton just won't allow me to, it says: removing address and doesn't let me send them anything, saving as a draft instead. Other contacts seem fine and I can send them mails no problem.

Btw, first email I was able to send and after getting a reply I seem to be unable to contact them again. Does this mean my email address is blocked by their proton?

View attachment 262012
View attachment 262014
View attachment 262013
We are sorry about the issue with the protonmail e-mail address from roidmenu. We did some reorganization and had to temporarily shut it down for 24 hours. It is back up and running now.

for GH is sold out, both 50ui and 100ui?
It is sold out unfortunately. It will be back next week hopefully, but not confirmed yet.

Siamo spiacenti per il problema con l'indirizzo e-mail protonmail da roidmenu. Abbiamo fatto qualche riorganizzazione e abbiamo dovuto chiuderlo temporaneamente per 24 ore. Ora è di nuovo attivo e funzionante .

Purtroppo è esaurito. Tornerà la prossima settimana, si spera, ma non ancora confermato.

@hlsupport will ghrp6 come back next week too? as soon as ghrp6 and hgh is back in stock I will place a new order which will also include aas molecules, of course. so keep us posted. Thank you

@hlsupport will ghrp6 come back next week too? as soon as ghrp6 and hgh is back in stock I will place a new order which will also include aas molecules, of course. so keep us posted. Thank you
HGH is stocked this week but will be ready for shipping probably next week from now. GHRP needs more time unfortunately, not sure how long yet.

REVIEW BONUS

Post a review and receive a free vial of testosterone with your next order!

We very much value all feedback from our customers and therefore we offer you this review bonus. You can include how you felt about the ordering process, feelz, gains, bloodwork or just your overall satisfaction. We also greatly appreciate if you include a photo of your received order/products aswell.

Price list: roidmenu.com
Email: humanlabs-eu@protonmail.com
Wickr: humanlabseu

Back